Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Fri, 22 May 2015 16:10:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

> How they can ignore the very thing they complain about in certain
> other people is a mystery. That's not even taking into account the
> outright trolling, threats and flooding the group with hundreds of
> abusive posts per week. Says it all about their credibility.

Yet another hypocrite who hasn't figured out how to use a kill file.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/22/2015 12:44 PM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2015 16:10:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
>
>> How they can ignore the very thing they complain about in certain
>> other people is a mystery. That's not even taking into account the
>> outright trolling, threats and flooding the group with hundreds of
>> abusive posts per week. Says it all about their credibility.

> Yet another hypocrite who hasn't figured out how to use a kill file.

The rabbit killer is consumed by hate, and driven by the karmic load of
genocide he has wrought upon nature.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:44:43 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 22 May 2015 16:10:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
>
>> How they can ignore the very thing they complain about in certain
>> other people is a mystery. That's not even taking into account the
>> outright trolling, threats and flooding the group with hundreds of
>> abusive posts per week. Says it all about their credibility.

>Yet another hypocrite who hasn't figured out how to use a kill file.

I should use it according to your personal parameters, should I?
I use a 'kill file and I use it in the way that suits me, not you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 May 2015 05:22:29 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

> On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:44:43 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 22 May 2015 16:10:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
> >
> >> How they can ignore the very thing they complain about in certain
> >> other people is a mystery. That's not even taking into account the
> >> outright trolling, threats and flooding the group with hundreds of
> >> abusive posts per week. Says it all about their credibility.

> >Yet another hypocrite who hasn't figured out how to use a kill file.

> I should use it according to your personal parameters, should I?
> I use a 'kill file and I use it in the way that suits me, not you.

If you say you CAN, but you won't - they quit your bitchin. You're
just a tiresome old nag.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.