PENMART01

Default Better late than never...

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver
won't stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring. He replies,
"I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."
She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am
and have been a Nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and
hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say
or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a Nun kiss me. " She responds,
"Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single
and #2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm
Catholic!" "OK" the Nun says. "Pull into the next alley." The Nun
fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
"My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?"
"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess, I'm married and
I'm Jewish."
The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Michael and I'm going to a
Halloween party."

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

Too late? Bob Winemaking 3 23-03-2005 09:22 PM
Late Sharon Capps Baking 2 19-11-2003 11:41 PM
Late, late, late picking Ken Anderson Winemaking 3 21-10-2003 01:33 PM