Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Why canned food is not as good as fresh

On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:16:55 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Fri, 29 May 2015 18:43:06 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:
>

>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>>news
>>> On Fri, 29 May 2015 17:02:12 -0700, "Julie Bove"

m...

>>> See?

>>And yet, I don't need dialysis so that isn't even an issue.

>But you said once you had dialysis...

No, she said she had bialysis with cream cheese.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 May 2015 22:21:00 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 29 May 2015 16:49:37 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>> Why do you people keep lying? I know how to use the phone.

>> Yet the entire smart phone thing is something you say you hate and
>> it's obviously pushing your limits from the all complaining you did.

>Where did I say that? I said that I hated cell phones for many reasons.
>Both smart and dumb ones. For that matter I hate driving as well. Both
>things are necessary though.

Driving could be necessary when one needs to get from point A to point
B on a regular basis and it's too far to walk,or ride a bicycle and
there is no public transportation... but a cell phone is not
necessary... I've lived all these years and have used a cell phone but
once for 30 seconds and really didn't need to. I finally got a trac
fone a couple of years ago because it was inexpensive yet I thought it
would be a good thing for an emergency since there are practically no
pay phones anymore. I found a much better deal and have had it for a
year but have never used it... I have the $5/month plan... so far it's
cost me $60 for something I've never used and have to remember to
charge its batrtery about once a month and it's something more I need
carry with me when I go out, but I usually forget:
http://www.puretalkusa.com/
I can't remember ever making a social call when I'm not at home. At
home I use a land line but I don't make many social calls, most days
none. I would guess at home my phone rings about ten times more than
calls I make, and most calls I make are to a business, not social...
and none need to be called when I'm not at home. I hear people on
cell phones everywhere I go, all the conversations I hear are
absolutely inane... cell phone addicts are very sick.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:22:11 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> I finally got a trac
>> fone a couple of years ago because it was inexpensive yet I thought it
>> would be a good thing for an emergency since there are practically no
>> pay phones anymore. I found a much better deal and have had it for a
>> year but have never used it... I have the $5/month plan...

>Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
>service is about $7.50/month.
>
>-sw

He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2015 12:31 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:22:11 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> I finally got a trac
>>> fone a couple of years ago because it was inexpensive yet I thought it
>>> would be a good thing for an emergency since there are practically no
>>> pay phones anymore. I found a much better deal and have had it for a
>>> year but have never used it... I have the $5/month plan...

>> Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
>> service is about $7.50/month.

> And if you've had it for a couple years, you've paid over $150.

Which is zip compared to other phone bills.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:20:58 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:17:05 -0600, Janet B wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>>Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
>>>service is about $7.50/month.
>>>

>> He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone

>He said he got a "trac fone" above. And has said it before. And I've
>corrected him on the price before. But he still insists on lying.
>
>-sw

He talks about the Tracfone and then says " I found a much better deal
and have had it for a
>>>"

Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:22:11 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> >
> >> I finally got a trac
> >> fone a couple of years ago because it was inexpensive yet I thought it
> >> would be a good thing for an emergency since there are practically no
> >> pay phones anymore. I found a much better deal and have had it for a
> >> year but have never used it... I have the $5/month plan...

> >Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
> >service is about $7.50/month.
> >
> >-sw

> He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone
> Janet US

Hubby's plan is $75 a year or 2000 minutes (whichever comes first).
No monthly payments.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2015 1:49 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 2015 13:26:06 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> And if you've had it for a couple years, you've paid over $150.

>> Which is zip compared to other phone bills.

> Of course. But you only get text and voice for $7.33/month. If you
> plan on using any data/web or buy any games, you'll be paying a lot
> more - plus the cost of the higher end smartphone. The non-smart
> phones are useless for web browsing. The outdated and piddly browsers
> don't work.

I'm one of those weirdos who only wants to use a phone for
calling and texting. so it works for me. And having a cell
phone for that cheap beats having a land line for %50+ a month,
that's why I switched.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2015 1:20 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:17:05 -0600, Janet B wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
>>> service is about $7.50/month.
>>>

>> He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone

> He said he got a "trac fone" above. And has said it before. And I've
> corrected him on the price before. But he still insists on lying.
>
> -sw

Maybe we should ask him to take a picture of his phone.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/30/2015 1:20 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:17:05 -0600, Janet B wrote:

>>> He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone

>> He said he got a "trac fone" above. And has said it before. And I've
>> corrected him on the price before. But he still insists on lying.
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Maybe we should ask him to take a picture of his phone.
>
> Jill

Only if he features it on the black plate. ;-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/26/2015 9:40 PM, sf wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 May 2015 19:43:27 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>>
>>> If Julie's daughter is 17, then she's still in HS and some of you are
>>> pushing a bit too hard.

>> That's why Julie would meal plan with her and teach her how to make a
>> shopping list *that she would follow*. Phones are for double checking
>> ingredients and deviations. I phone app could scan the bar code of
>> what she wants and Julie wouldn't have any excuses left about why this
>> can't be done. She still has her online places to order everything
>> else. Julie over buys as it is, so meal planning and sending someone
>> else with a shopping list isn't out of the question and good for her
>> too.
>>
>> As far as money goes, there's no law against putting her DD on one of
>> her credit cards to let her use when grocery shopping or buying a
>> prepaid card to use. Julie can have custody of it at all times and
>> only give it to her DD when she goes to the store with a list in hand.
>> Some things seem to be too simple. If her DD can be trusted to drive,
>> she can be trusted with a shopping list. If not, she shouldn't be out
>> driving around.
>>

> That's pretty much my take on it, sf. They bought her a car, therefore
> she must be at least responsible enough to drive around. Not a far
> stretch to be able to handle a shopping list, be it via an app or a paper
> list.

How many times must I say this? She bought her OWN car. She got a very
good deal on it. It was my mom's car. My mom is blind now and can no
longer drive.

> Just yesterday a woman called the shop and said her teenage daughter had
> two flat tires (she was driving her mom's car). The woman said a
> tow-truck was going to bring the car (and daughter) to the shop to get the
> tires replaced. The mom called ahead, told me "She's got my credit card,
> here's my phone number, she has my authorization to use it. Call me if
> there's a problem." There was no problem. So no, Julie's daughter
> wouldn't have to run around with a bunch of cash. She could be added as
> an authorized user to a credit/debit card. Or as you suggested a prepaid
> card if she's worried about her daughter doing a bunch of impulse
> shopping.

Using a credit card like that is not legal and I don't believe your story.
Nobody in their right mind would do that. The card owner could just call
the bank and refuse to pay. And no way would I add her to my credit card.
That would be just stupid on sooo many levels. It is clear that you don't
have a teen or you wouldn't say that. And no, I am not paying extra for a
prepaid card. That would be just as stupid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 6:41:30 AM UTC-4, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message

> >> About a problem that doesn't exist. I do not want the app.! Where is
> >> the
> >> problem in that?

> > You know, if you stopped replying, everybody would drop it.

> No, they wouldn't. That has been proven time and time again.

Granted, you would have to exercise some self-control and stop
reading threads that have diverged from their original topic
to All Julie, All the Time.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/28/2015 12:02 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 May 2015 22:41:10 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>> Most of the time I am just making comments and you see it as
>>> complaining.

>> ALL your posts are *negative* comments, ALL about NOT & CAN"T... not
>> liking, can't do/have... I've not yet seen you post anything positive,
>> you've never yet posted about anything you like/enjoy. Julie, face
>> facts, you are THE COMPLAINER EXTRORDINAIRE!
>>

> Absolutely true. Can't, won't, don't like, etc. I remember her from the
> RFC chat room. We'd be chatting about whatever type of food it was and
> she'd chime in with "EWWWW" or "I don't like that". It was always about
> what she didn't like and wouldn't or couldn't (for whatever reason) eat.
> I have no idea why she's on RFC since there seems to be so little she and
> her family actually like about food and cooking.
>
> As far as I can tell she's got a great can opener.

I wish you would stop lying. I might have done that once and somebody told
me to stop. I did stop. And then I said nothing because you all were
talking of food that I didn't like. And then I got chastised for not
chatting. I also got chastised for chatting with certain people. One of
the moderators didn't like the person I was chatting with and wanted him to
leave so got angry with me for chatting with him. I also put up with tons
of your whining about your mother. I tried to be polite. The last straw
for me was when someone (not you) kept insisting that my medical insurance
was Champus and that I was on Medicaid. Neither thing true. And things
went all religious. Two people kept hammering at me about stuff that I
won't get into here, so I left.

I have many pleasant chats with various men in there like Boli, Blake and
Joseph Little Shoes. We talked about food and all sorts of other things and
there was no problem ever. No drama. Same thing for some of the women like
Kiliknini. But then there were others like you, and I just got to where I
left the chat when these people came in. It was far from pleasant.

I haven't used the chat in years. Why are you living in the past?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 29 May 2015 22:19:33 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 29 May 2015 18:43:06 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>>>news >>>> On Fri, 29 May 2015 17:02:12 -0700, "Julie Bove"

om...

>>>And yet, I don't need dialysis so that isn't even an issue.

>> But you said once you had dialysis...

>No I didn't.

That is true. I just wanted to see what lying felt like
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:22:11 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> I finally got a trac
>> fone a couple of years ago because it was inexpensive yet I thought it
>> would be a good thing for an emergency since there are practically no
>> pay phones anymore. I found a much better deal and have had it for a
>> year but have never used it... I have the $5/month plan...

>Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
>service is about $7.50/month.

Learn reading, dwarf.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:22:11 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> I finally got a trac
>>> fone a couple of years ago because it was inexpensive yet I thought it
>>> would be a good thing for an emergency since there are practically no
>>> pay phones anymore. I found a much better deal and have had it for a
>>> year but have never used it... I have the $5/month plan...

>>Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
>>service is about $7.50/month.
>>
>>-sw

>He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone
>Janet US

The dwarf's reading comprension has never been above kindergarten.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve wrote:

> On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:17:05 -0600, Janet B wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 30 May 2015 11:29:04 -0500, Sqwertz >
> > wrote:

> >>Tracfone does not have a $5/month plan. The least you can pay for
> >>service is about $7.50/month.
> >>

> > He got something with a lesser payment than Tracfone

> He said he got a "trac fone" above. And has said it before. And I've
> corrected him on the price before. But he still insists on lying.

"Reading for comprehension" is not your strong suit, Steve. Has all that rain and humidity down there by you caused even *more* of your brain cells to rot and mildew...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2015 3:53 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On 5/26/2015 9:40 PM, sf wrote:
>>>

>> That's pretty much my take on it, sf. They bought her a car,
>> therefore she must be at least responsible enough to drive around.
>> Not a far stretch to be able to handle a shopping list, be it via an
>> app or a paper list.

> How many times must I say this? She bought her OWN car. She got a very
> good deal on it. It was my mom's car. My mom is blind now and can no
> longer drive.

Just curious... how did she earn the money to buy her own car? You talk
a lot about her but other than dance classes you have never mentioned
she had a job. I seem to recall you specifically saying there aren't
any jobs for 16 year olds around there.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/30/2015 3:53 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> On 5/26/2015 9:40 PM, sf wrote:
>>>>
>>> That's pretty much my take on it, sf. They bought her a car,
>>> therefore she must be at least responsible enough to drive around.
>>> Not a far stretch to be able to handle a shopping list, be it via an
>>> app or a paper list.

>> How many times must I say this? She bought her OWN car. She got a very
>> good deal on it. It was my mom's car. My mom is blind now and can no
>> longer drive.

> Just curious... how did she earn the money to buy her own car? You talk a
> lot about her but other than dance classes you have never mentioned she
> had a job. I seem to recall you specifically saying there aren't any jobs
> for 16 year olds around there.

Her money is really none of your business and I am not going to get into
that here. I am trying very hard not to mention specifics with her here.
Anything I do say just comes back to me and not in a good way. People twist
things and lie.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> Just curious... how did she earn the money to buy her own car? You talk a
>> lot about her but other than dance classes you have never mentioned she
>> had a job. I seem to recall you specifically saying there aren't any jobs
>> for 16 year olds around there.

>Her money is really none of your business and I am not going to get into
>that here. I am trying very hard not to mention specifics with her here.
>Anything I do say just comes back to me and not in a good way. People twist
>things and lie.

No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
(accurately) paraphrase from you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> Just curious... how did she earn the money to buy her own car? You talk
>>> lot about her but other than dance classes you have never mentioned she
>>> had a job. I seem to recall you specifically saying there aren't any
>>> jobs
>>> for 16 year olds around there.

>>Her money is really none of your business and I am not going to get into
>>that here. I am trying very hard not to mention specifics with her here.
>>Anything I do say just comes back to me and not in a good way. People
>>twist
>>things and lie.

> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
> (accurately) paraphrase from you.

Wrong. Just like how Jill posted that I bought her a car. I didn't make up
that lie. Neither did I say that there were *no* jobs for a 16 year old
here. I said most places require you to be 18 with a GED or HS diploma.
Jill doesn't know what she is talking about. She is dredging up old stuff.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:59:49 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>Her money is really none of your business and I am not going to get into
>>>that here. I am trying very hard not to mention specifics with her here.
>>>Anything I do say just comes back to me and not in a good way. People
>>>twist
>>>things and lie.

>> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
>> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
>> (accurately) paraphrase from you.

>Wrong. Just like how Jill posted that I bought her a car. I didn't make up
>that lie. Neither did I say that there were *no* jobs for a 16 year old
>here. I said most places require you to be 18 with a GED or HS diploma.
>Jill doesn't know what she is talking about. She is dredging up old stuff.

And thus the status quo remains firmly in place...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 22:44:25 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-06-01 20:26, wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>..
>>>
>>> Her money is really none of your business and I am not going to get into
>>> that here. I am trying very hard not to mention specifics with her here.
>>> Anything I do say just comes back to me and not in a good way. People twist
>>> things and lie.

>> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
>> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
>> (accurately) paraphrase from you.
>>

>I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
>around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
>But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
>classes.....

I wonder if the bove household operates under a quantum mechanics type
of philosophy? You know, like being in two places at the same time, or
time itself being an illusion. Or possibly the problem is that bothell
is teetering on the edge of another dimension?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2015-06-01 20:26, wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

> ..
>>>
>>> Her money is really none of your business and I am not going to get into
>>> that here. I am trying very hard not to mention specifics with her
>>> here.
>>> Anything I do say just comes back to me and not in a good way. People
>>> twist
>>> things and lie.

>> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
>> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
>> (accurately) paraphrase from you.
>>

> I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
> around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
> But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
> classes.....

She was as assistant in for special needs class. Was. And as for the rest
of this, you just know nothing. I quit posting things here for a reason.
You know nothing of what she does now because I will not post it here. And
on that note, I will say no more.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 22:44:25 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>>On 2015-06-01 20:26, wrote:
>>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>>..

>>> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
>>> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
>>> (accurately) paraphrase from you.
>>>

>>I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
>>around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
>>But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
>>classes.....

> I wonder if the bove household operates under a quantum mechanics type
> of philosophy? You know, like being in two places at the same time, or
> time itself being an illusion. Or possibly the problem is that bothell
> is teetering on the edge of another dimension?

I wonder why you and some others don't use capital letters for proper names?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:46:02 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 22:44:25 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>>..

>>>I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
>>>around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
>>>But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
>>>classes.....

>> I wonder if the bove household operates under a quantum mechanics type
>> of philosophy? You know, like being in two places at the same time, or
>> time itself being an illusion. Or possibly the problem is that bothell
>> is teetering on the edge of another dimension?

>I wonder why you and some others don't use capital letters for proper names?

I suspect your question is rhetorical in nature. I can't speak for
anyone else, but in some situations I choose not to use capital
letters, for certain reasons.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:45:19 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
>> On 2015-06-01 20:26, wrote:
>>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>> ..

>>> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
>>> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
>>> (accurately) paraphrase from you.
>>>

>> I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
>> around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
>> But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
>> classes.....

>She was as assistant in for special needs class. Was. And as for the rest
>of this, you just know nothing. I quit posting things here for a reason.
>You know nothing of what she does now because I will not post it here. And
>on that note, I will say no more.

I sure hope they build a new airport for all these flying pigs up
there right now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:45:19 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:

>>> ..

>>> I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
>>> around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
>>> But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
>>> classes.....

>>She was as assistant in for special needs class. Was. And as for the rest
>>of this, you just know nothing. I quit posting things here for a reason.
>>You know nothing of what she does now because I will not post it here.
>>And
>>on that note, I will say no more.

> I sure hope they build a new airport for all these flying pigs up
> there right now.

Are you implying that my daughter was special needs? Do you even know what
that means?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 23:53:48 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:45:19 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>She was as assistant in for special needs class. Was. And as for the rest
>>>of this, you just know nothing. I quit posting things here for a reason.
>>>You know nothing of what she does now because I will not post it here.
>>>And
>>>on that note, I will say no more.

>> I sure hope they build a new airport for all these flying pigs up
>> there right now.

>Are you implying that my daughter was special needs? Do you even know what
>that means?

LOL, nice try. You ARE good at what you do, I'll concede that much
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message
>> On 2015-06-01 20:26, wrote:
>>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:39:20 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>> ..

>>> No, people read what you write. It's as simple as that.
>>> Then you deny it or accuse people of making up lies when they quote or
>>> (accurately) paraphrase from you.
>>>

>> I thought the reason for buying the car was that she was so busy running
>> around to dance classes, so that would not leave much time for work.
>> But... hold it... she was disabled. Then there was the special needs
>> classes.....

> She was as assistant in for special needs class. Was. And as for the rest
> of this, you just know nothing. I quit posting things here for a reason.
> You know nothing of what she does now because I will not post it here.
> And on that note, I will say no more.

Well done.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2015 7:07 AM, sf wrote:

dear fat ass
good morning fat ass
how will your day go?
will you be stared at like an enourmous blob?
or be taunted and teased all day long?

people say you can't do anything
you cant do this or that
but you will sure show them
when your fat ass is in control

it is all your fault fat ass
you live to eat and dont eat to live
well look at that fat ass
a greasy cheese burger streaming down your lips and chin

you are a worthless excuse for a human
no one wants to see fat
lock yourself inside your room
until your thin and flat

you would rather some one say
**** her anorexic ass
than **** you
you fat fat ass

words hurt as much as the weight
they will be with you forever
that extra baggage you can change
show them you can do something

No one wants to see a fat girl cry
tears of grease and blubber
you will no longer be the funny fat girl
you will be just as cool as any other

slide your finger down your throat
when you dream of grease and junk
the calories will fade away
down the toilet with one flush

dont eat today
you will prove them right
that is something
you just can't do

show them they dont
have control over everything
your weight
is something you do

Loose it all fat ass
I want to see coller bones
and down right thin

dont cry when you become dizzy
just know that it will help you in the end

You can feel good about yourself fat ass
you just have to learn control
your punishment is a life full of pain
and tears of grease and fried stuff

thin is the way you have always wanted to be
well you have a long journey to get there
but change your life
you **** of blubber

run run fat ass
let that fat ass shake
no one wants to see that shit
better run in your back yard instead

skinny
be thin
fat ass
be fat
when weighing out your options
which do you like better than fat?

its not lie fat ass
you have let yourself go
its time to buckle down
and crack those calories away

when it is all said and done
you will be worthy
you will feel alive again
see thin is the way to be

and you are just a fat ass with no control again.