Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ikea

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>
>> Yes. I was trying to explain this to my friend the other day who just
>> couldn't quite fathom it. I won't get into particulars only because I
>> don't think that really matters. But the others who live in this house
>> prefer certain types of packaging of food and if I buy it packaged
>> otherwise, they won't eat it. Yes, it would be cheaper per ounce or per
>> piece or whatever to buy it that way but then... If they don't eat it
>> and I have to toss it out, then I am totally losing money. So I just buy
>> what I know they will eat.

> It's your money and you should spend it exactly as you wish to spend it.

Yes! And there are those here who would do well to remember that!
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, 29 April 2015 16:02:46 UTC+1, W. Lohman wrote:

> >> Why?

> > Because that's not the sort of thing I think about.

> Yet you cited the book.

She didn't read the book she merely recited some of the blurb in the article which she cited:

http://wgbhnews.org/post/human-traff...lavery-america

Cherry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 4/27/2015 5:01 PM, sf wrote:
>

>> If you want to use overtime, retirement and benefits as an example of
>> DTD salary, then they aren't being over paid.
>>

> The benefits are ON TOP OF the wages. Heck of a package. It can make
> doctors jealous. Not many places offer six weeks vacation.

K Mart used to if you worked there long enough. I don't know if they still
do. IIRC I had gotten up to 5 weeks when I retired. But they generally
would only allow you to take 2 weeks at a time.

Lunch at Ikea Steve Freides[_2_] General Cooking 8 29-11-2013 09:23 PM
Lunch at Ikea Janet General Cooking 1 26-11-2013 04:56 AM
Eating at IKEA koko General Cooking 39 19-05-2009 12:17 AM
IKEA rules Blair P. Houghton Tea 6 04-01-2006 11:51 PM
Ikea (was Snowed In) Sharon Chilson General Cooking 0 15-12-2005 08:39 PM