Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nestle messes with DiGiorno/Tombstone

As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.

I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
these changes, anyone else following this saga?

J.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:18 -0700, JRStern >
wrote:

> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>
> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
> these changes, anyone else following this saga?
> \

No. I don't buy frozen pizza, so they can do whatever they want and I
won't know a thing.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JRStern" > wrote in message
> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>
> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
> these changes, anyone else following this saga?
>
> J.

I hadn't noticed but then I rarely buy frozen pizza.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:18 -0700, JRStern wrote:
>
>> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
>> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
>> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
>> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
>> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
>> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>>
>> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
>> these changes, anyone else following this saga?

> I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the various frozen
> pizzas because I don't buy them that often. And when I do they're
> just a base for doctoring up with at least double the toppings and
> cheese.
>
> Ironically, an empty pizza crust only costs $.40 less than your
> typical Tombstone/Red Baron pizza.

I got 4 par baked crusts and sauce at Costco. They were cheap and pretty
good!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:31:50 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:18 -0700, JRStern wrote:
>
>> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
>> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
>> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
>> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
>> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
>> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>>
>> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
>> these changes, anyone else following this saga?

>I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the various frozen
>pizzas because I don't buy them that often. And when I do they're
>just a base for doctoring up with at least double the toppings and
>cheese.
>
>Ironically, an empty pizza crust only costs $.40 less than your
>typical Tombstone/Red Baron pizza.

In their original form (up to a year ago), they were surprisingly good
for freezer food and as you note, especially on sale, awfully cheap.
And yes, I often improve them too.

I think they changed the crust on the rising-crust version now and not
for the better, but I wasn't quite sure - I don't have them that often
either - and was hoping for another view.

I don't even know another freezer pizza to try, they mostly look
either very dubious or else very expensive and then fresh is better.
I've never even tried starting with a crust and building it all.
Could do that, I guess. Have to even see what empty crusts they
offer.

J.

>-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JRStern" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:31:50 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:18 -0700, JRStern wrote:
>>
>>> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
>>> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
>>> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
>>> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
>>> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
>>> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>>>
>>> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
>>> these changes, anyone else following this saga?

>>I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the various frozen
>>pizzas because I don't buy them that often. And when I do they're
>>just a base for doctoring up with at least double the toppings and
>>cheese.
>>
>>Ironically, an empty pizza crust only costs $.40 less than your
>>typical Tombstone/Red Baron pizza.

> In their original form (up to a year ago), they were surprisingly good
> for freezer food and as you note, especially on sale, awfully cheap.
> And yes, I often improve them too.
>
> I think they changed the crust on the rising-crust version now and not
> for the better, but I wasn't quite sure - I don't have them that often
> either - and was hoping for another view.
>
> I don't even know another freezer pizza to try, they mostly look
> either very dubious or else very expensive and then fresh is better.
> I've never even tried starting with a crust and building it all.
> Could do that, I guess. Have to even see what empty crusts they
> offer.

The last time I saw any cheap frozen pizzas was back when I had my chest
freezer. Now I can get some for around 99 cents at Winco but they are very
small and I know there isn't much to it. I would have to spend at least $5
or more to get a decent sized frozen pizza. And for that price, I can get
one already made up somewhere. Heck, I can get a huge one already cooked
from Costco for just a little more than twice that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 8:14:56 PM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> > \

> No. I don't buy frozen pizza, so they can do whatever they want and I
> won't know a thing.

You just buy Kraft Mac&Cheese.

> sf

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-10, JRStern wrote:
> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>
> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
> these changes, anyone else following this saga?
>
> J.

I just bought a few cheap 9" pizzas. They were $1.25 each - such a deal! I got a toaster oven a few days ago and that's the only size pizza that would fit. The oven came with a 9" pizza stone that works pretty good. I haven't had a toaster oven since I was a kid and learning to use this thing is a whole shitload of fun. The new single elements on the top and bottom heat up very fast and the digital controls are pretty slick. I'm so glad I didn't get a plain old toaster!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-04-21, JRStern > wrote:

> In their original form (up to a year ago), they were surprisingly good
> for freezer food.....

In '96, when DiGiorno fist hit the freezers, it was an astonishingly
good pizza. After about 2 yrs, it began degrading into a tasteless
lump and has remaind so, ever since. Now that Nestlé's has inserted
its villainous tentecles into the mix, I will never indulge, again.

The only other freezer pizza I would consider is Freschetta. Their
prime problem is too much crust. The round one's have as much as 30%
of the pie is empty crust. Too much. Although, I must admit I ran
across a killer pizza from Freschetta awhile back. I was jonesing
bad, for one, so bought a round Freshchetta cuz it was on sale. Wow!

First time I'd run across a decent frozen pizza, in yrs. Very spicey,
lotta rich sauce, lotta veggies, lotta meat. It was a reject that
wasn't. An out-of-spec pie that got past the bean counters. It was
so rich and full of sauce and topping, I couldn't finish it. Totally
trashed my at-that-time fragile digestive tract. Was it a fluke? I
gotta say yes, as I'd not had ANY freezer pizza that tasty in a long
long time.

nb.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
>Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
>the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
>something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
>messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
>basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>
>I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
>these changes, anyone else following this saga?
>
>J.

you can get the "three pak" DiGiorno Four Cheese Pizza at Sam's Club
for less than $4 and add your meats or veggie toppings to produce a
tasty "semi-homemade" pizza.

William

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I only make whole wheat toast pizza.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:10:54 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-10, JRStern wrote:
>> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
>> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
>> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
>> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
>> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
>> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>>
>> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
>> these changes, anyone else following this saga?
>>
>> J.

>I just bought a few cheap 9" pizzas. They were $1.25 each - such a deal! I got a toaster oven a few days ago and that's the only size pizza that would fit. The oven came with a 9" pizza stone that works pretty good. I haven't had a toaster oven since I was a kid and learning to use this thing is a whole shitload of fun. The new single elements on the top and bottom heat up very fast and the digital controls are pretty slick. I'm so glad I didn't get a plain old toaster!

I've had a few of the little 9" DiGiorno pizzas-for-one, come in a
microwaveable box, and prepared that way they were never as good as
the full-sized ones, suspect rather different ingredients. They were
often given away as freebies by coupon, doubt I've ever bought one.

In the main oven, on a pizza stone, at the recommended 400f, the big
ones come out well enough, though usually the periphery is a little
burned by the time the middle is done. Both rising crust and thin
crust models seemed to work pretty well.

J.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 21 Apr 2015 13:23:43 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2015-04-21, JRStern > wrote:
>
>> In their original form (up to a year ago), they were surprisingly good
>> for freezer food.....

>In '96, when DiGiorno fist hit the freezers, it was an astonishingly
>good pizza. After about 2 yrs, it began degrading into a tasteless
>lump and has remaind so, ever since. Now that Nestlé's has inserted
>its villainous tentecles into the mix, I will never indulge, again.

I probably ignored the brand for more than the first two years, not
sure what finally got me to try one, but it was still good enough that
I ran out to get a pizza stone for more. And I saw them dick with
them a little, but from the time I first tried one until just before
the Nestle acquisition they stayed quite good enough for me.

Is Nestle just generally foul? I'm not aware of anything else I get
that has their brand on it.

>The only other freezer pizza I would consider is Freschetta.

Outside of a few Stouffers items and some stuff from TJ's I don't
usually trust anything in the frozen/prepared aisles, and the couple
of TJ's pizzas I tried were underwhelming.

I may have to, y'know, cook, or something. Actually, I probably get
more good pizza at technical conferences than anywhere else these
days, I seldom order it when I go out.

J.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 02:44:56 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 8:14:56 PM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> > > \

> > No. I don't buy frozen pizza, so they can do whatever they want and I
> > won't know a thing.
> >

> You just buy Kraft Mac&Cheese.

Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-04-21, JRStern > wrote:

> Is Nestle just generally foul? I'm not aware of anything else I get
> that has their brand on it.

http://www.bottledlifefilm.com/index.php/the-story.html

Nestlé's is the Monsanto of water. No country is too poor to
exploit. Their Pure Life brand is poised to take over the bottled
water world if it hasn't already. They are even draining entire watersheds
here in the US. We have a Nestlé's station, here. Tanker trucks take
our water to Colo Springs for bottling. Fortunately, we also have a
lotta water, when it's not a major drought.

I boycott all things Nestlé.

(gulp!) including Häagen Daaz.... (sigh)c

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:15:15 -0700, JRStern >
wrote:

> Is Nestle just generally foul? I'm not aware of anything else I get
> that has their brand on it.

Look up Nestle and water sometime.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/20/2015 10:54 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:59:16 -0700, JRStern wrote:
>
>> I don't even know another freezer pizza to try, they mostly look
>> either very dubious or else very expensive and then fresh is better.
>> I've never even tried starting with a crust and building it all.
>> Could do that, I guess. Have to even see what empty crusts they
>> offer.

> We have a couple brands of frozen pizzas (and plain crusts) imported
> from Italy for about $5 each. The toppings are kinda fufu and pretty
> minimal, but what's there is pretty good quality stuff. Best of all -
> the crusts on these pizzas are awesome. The crusts are the failure
> point of most frozen pizzas for me. Unfortunately I keep forgetting
> which brands/styles of crusts to avoid because I don't buy them often
> enough.
>
> -sw

Well that's marvelous to know, given everyone here is hanging on your
every dietary nuance...

Perhaps you can tell us all about your preferences in red licorice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/20/2015 7:31 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:18 -0700, JRStern wrote:
>
>> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
>> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
>> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
>> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
>> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
>> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
>>
>> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
>> these changes, anyone else following this saga?

> I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the various frozen
> pizzas because I don't buy them that often. And when I do they're
> just a base for doctoring up with at least double the toppings and
> cheese.
>
> Ironically, an empty pizza crust only costs $.40 less than your
> typical Tombstone/Red Baron pizza.
>
> -sw

That's nice.

No on cares, btw.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 5:03:27 AM UTC-10, JRStern wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:10:54 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-10, JRStern wrote:
> >> As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
> >> Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
> >> the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
> >> something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
> >> messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
> >> basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
> >>
> >> I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved at
> >> these changes, anyone else following this saga?
> >>
> >> J.

> >I just bought a few cheap 9" pizzas. They were $1.25 each - such a deal! I got a toaster oven a few days ago and that's the only size pizza that would fit. The oven came with a 9" pizza stone that works pretty good. I haven't had a toaster oven since I was a kid and learning to use this thing is a whole shitload of fun. The new single elements on the top and bottom heat up very fast and the digital controls are pretty slick. I'm so glad I didn't get a plain old toaster!

> I've had a few of the little 9" DiGiorno pizzas-for-one, come in a
> microwaveable box, and prepared that way they were never as good as
> the full-sized ones, suspect rather different ingredients. They were
> often given away as freebies by coupon, doubt I've ever bought one.
>
> In the main oven, on a pizza stone, at the recommended 400f, the big
> ones come out well enough, though usually the periphery is a little
> burned by the time the middle is done. Both rising crust and thin
> crust models seemed to work pretty well.
>
> J.

The toaster oven works great with the 9" Tortino's Party Pizza. It turns out a product with a crispy crust and a nicely browned top. It doesn't taste much like a pizza with it's sweet, but bland, taste but I suppose I could sprinkle some oregano, basil, and black pepper, on the top. That would probably work just swell. I think the individual sized pizza would be around 6". This one serves two old folks. The crust on this pizza is excellent if you know how to bake it and you like a crispy, thin, crust pizza.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:17:04 -0600, "W. Lohman" > wrote:

> On 4/20/2015 10:54 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:59:16 -0700, JRStern wrote:
> >
> >> I don't even know another freezer pizza to try, they mostly look
> >> either very dubious or else very expensive and then fresh is better.
> >> I've never even tried starting with a crust and building it all.
> >> Could do that, I guess. Have to even see what empty crusts they
> >> offer.

> > We have a couple brands of frozen pizzas (and plain crusts) imported
> > from Italy for about $5 each. The toppings are kinda fufu and pretty
> > minimal, but what's there is pretty good quality stuff. Best of all -
> > the crusts on these pizzas are awesome. The crusts are the failure
> > point of most frozen pizzas for me. Unfortunately I keep forgetting
> > which brands/styles of crusts to avoid because I don't buy them often
> > enough.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Well that's marvelous to know, given everyone here is hanging on your
> every dietary nuance...
>
> Perhaps you can tell us all about your preferences in red licorice.

He's a frozen pizza expert who doesn't buy them enough to remember
what his expertise is all about.

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > You just buy Kraft Mac&Cheese.
> > >

> Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
> to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.

Bet you that Ina would never lower herself to eating that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2015 2:56 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:17:04 -0600, "W. Lohman" > wrote:

>>> We have a couple brands of frozen pizzas (and plain crusts) imported
>>> from Italy for about $5 each. The toppings are kinda fufu and pretty
>>> minimal, but what's there is pretty good quality stuff. Best of all -
>>> the crusts on these pizzas are awesome. The crusts are the failure
>>> point of most frozen pizzas for me. Unfortunately I keep forgetting
>>> which brands/styles of crusts to avoid because I don't buy them often
>>> enough.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Well that's marvelous to know, given everyone here is hanging on your
>> every dietary nuance...
>>
>> Perhaps you can tell us all about your preferences in red licorice.

> He's a frozen pizza expert who doesn't buy them enough to remember
> what his expertise is all about.

Maybe he could start with egg rolls and work his way up the food pyramid...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:18 -0700, JRStern wrote:
>
> > As long as we're talking Kraft, they sold their pizza operations to
> > Nestle about a year ago, and ever since Nestle has been messing with
> > the formulas. First they replaced the sauce on the DiGiornos with
> > something much more herby/garlicky, then they put it back, then they
> > messed with the Tombstones (same pizza in cheaper wrapping,
> > basically), and now I'm not sure where they are.
> >
> > I've used DiGiorno/Tombstone as lazy food for years, and I'm peeved
> > at these changes, anyone else following this saga?

> I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the various frozen
> pizzas because I don't buy them that often. And when I do they're
> just a base for doctoring up with at least double the toppings and
> cheese.
>
> Ironically, an empty pizza crust only costs $.40 less than your
> typical Tombstone/Red Baron pizza.
>
> -sw

And you can make 2 from fresh flour and such for 35cents ;-)

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:11:27 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> sf wrote:
> >
> > Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > > You just buy Kraft Mac&Cheese.
> > > >

> > Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
> > to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.

> Bet you that Ina would never lower herself to eating that.

So what?

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:56:23 AM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 02:44:56 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:

> > > No. I don't buy frozen pizza, so they can do whatever they want and I
> > > won't know a thing.
> > >

> > You just buy Kraft Mac&Cheese.
> > >

> Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
> to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.

Frozen pizza can be very good, plus, it is a *real* time saver.

http://www.palermospizza.com/our-piz...-sausage-pizza

> sf

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2015 4:51 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:11:27 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> sf wrote:

>>> Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
>>> to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.

>> Bet you that Ina would never lower herself to eating that.

> So what?

Maybe he thinks she's a real countess... ;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:58:04 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:56:23 AM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> > On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 02:44:56 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > > wrote:

> > > You just buy Kraft Mac&Cheese.
> > > >

> > Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
> > to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.
> >

> Frozen pizza can be very good, plus, it is a *real* time saver.
>
> http://www.palermospizza.com/our-piz...-sausage-pizza

It's still your way or the highway. Grow up.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2015 8:47 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:58:04 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 10:56:23 AM UTC-5, sf wrote:
>>> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 02:44:56 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW

>>> Ah, yes. I forgot. You eat frozen pizza and you still have the nerve
>>> to tell me that boxed mac & cheese is a bad thing.
>>>

>> Frozen pizza can be very good, plus, it is a *real* time saver.
>>
>> http://www.palermospizza.com/our-piz...-sausage-pizza
>>>

> It's still your way or the highway. Grow up.

How quickly he forgets his son wouldn't eat beef & barley soup so he
made him boxed mac & cheese. Wasn't that just last week? He didn't
think there was a thing wrong with it then.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:59:21 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 4/21/2015 8:47 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:58:04 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> > > wrote:

> >> Frozen pizza can be very good, plus, it is a *real* time saver.
> >>
> >> http://www.palermospizza.com/our-piz...-sausage-pizza
> >>>

> > It's still your way or the highway. Grow up.
> >

> How quickly he forgets his son wouldn't eat beef & barley soup so he
> made him boxed mac & cheese. Wasn't that just last week? He didn't
> think there was a thing wrong with it then.

LOL - Mr. Svengali hopes his audience will bend to his will and do
what he says.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2015 9:12 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:59:21 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/21/2015 8:47 PM, sf wrote:
>>> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:58:04 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW

>>> It's still your way or the highway. Grow up.
>>>

>> How quickly he forgets his son wouldn't eat beef & barley soup so he
>> made him boxed mac & cheese. Wasn't that just last week? He didn't
>> think there was a thing wrong with it then.
>>

> LOL - Mr. Svengali hopes his audience will bend to his will and do
> what he says.

Yeppers! Sorry but I'm not interested in his recommendations. About
food or anything else.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/21/2015 10:51 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:56:48 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> He's a frozen pizza expert who doesn't buy them enough to remember
>> what his expertise is all about.

> Yeah. Everybody could see that's what I said. I'm the frozen pizza
> expert <sigh>.
>
> Moron.
>
> -sw

Idiot dumpling troll.

DiGiorno pizza really vile JRStern General Cooking 13 18-05-2015 11:55 AM
DiGiorno gregz General Cooking 0 16-11-2012 02:26 AM
DiGiorno gregz General Cooking 28 13-11-2012 07:39 PM
Kitchen messes and cooking Omelet[_7_] General Cooking 91 18-10-2008 01:01 AM
Digiorno Frozen Pizza Terry General Cooking 12 05-02-2007 11:34 PM