FoodBanter.com

-   -   Swanson Cream starter (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/432911-swanson-cream-starter.html)

Sharon[_7_] 24-03-2015 12:43 PM

Swanson Cream starter

Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't think it's available in Canada
and I'd like to substitute in a recipe. It's a recipe for Macaroni and
cheese soup. It looks like it might be the thickener.

Tia....Sharon

Sharon[_7_] 24-03-2015 01:36 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Sharon" wrote in message ...

Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't think it's available in Canada
and I'd like to substitute in a recipe. It's a recipe for Macaroni and
cheese soup. It looks like it might be the thickener.

Tia....Sharon

Just me again. I found it online. It's a thickener and a seasoning soup
base. I should have googled it before I posted....Thanks ...Sharon

Bryan-TGWWW 24-03-2015 01:56 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 8:36:48 AM UTC-5, Sharon wrote:
> "Sharon" wrote in message ...
>
> Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't think it's available in Canada
> and I'd like to substitute in a recipe. It's a recipe for Macaroni and
> cheese soup. It looks like it might be the thickener.
>
> Tia....Sharon
>
> Just me again. I found it online. It's a thickener and a seasoning soup
> base. I should have googled it before I posted....Thanks ...Sharon

For dumb slobs who just barely know how to cook. You'd be better off sticking
with Stouffer's frozen dinners.

http://www.shopwell.com/swanson-crea...p/p/5100021380

--Bryan

Sharon[_7_] 24-03-2015 08:23 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Bryan-TGWWW" wrote in message

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 8:36:48 AM UTC-5, Sharon wrote:
> "Sharon" wrote in message ...
>
> Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't think it's available in
> Canada
> and I'd like to substitute in a recipe. It's a recipe for Macaroni and
> cheese soup. It looks like it might be the thickener.
>
> Tia....Sharon
>
> Just me again. I found it online. It's a thickener and a seasoning
> soup
> base. I should have googled it before I posted....Thanks ...Sharon

For dumb slobs who just barely know how to cook. You'd be better off
sticking
with Stouffer's frozen dinners.

http://www.shopwell.com/swanson-crea...p/p/5100021380

--Bryan

............Not good. Just like a commercial soup base. I prefer my
own seasonings.......Sharon

Ophelia[_11_] 25-03-2015 10:05 AM

Swanson Cream starter

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 02:15:52 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:43:22 -0400, Sharon wrote:
>>
>>> Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't think it's available in
>>> Canada
>>> and I'd like to substitute in a recipe. It's a recipe for Macaroni and
>>> cheese soup. It looks like it might be the thickener.

>>I use the Knorr foodservice version of the cream soup base sometimes.
>>It makes a quick breakfast or brown gravy but I would never use it for
>>it's intended purpose - cream soups.
>>
>>I would rather use Campbell's Cream of
>>mushroom/Celery/Chicken/Asparagus/Shrimp before I'd use those
>>foodservice cream soup bases for soup. I use them as thickeners only.
>>They don't break in the fridge.

> I always eat food when I'm hungry.

You are having us on cobber, yes?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_11_] 25-03-2015 12:06 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:05:21 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> I always eat food when I'm hungry.

>> You are having us on cobber, yes?

> Cobber? Isn't that rural Australian for 'mate'?

Not exactly sure. I just knew I'd heard Australians use it and hoped it
wasn't something rude <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_11_] 25-03-2015 12:08 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:34:24 +1100, Bruce > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:05:21 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>>> You are having us on cobber, yes?

>>Cobber? Isn't that rural Australian for 'mate'?

> Oh wait, I understand. Well, the member from Texas seems to feast on
> science projects. I merely wanted to suggest food as an alternative.

Ahh in that case I am in full agreement:))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_11_] 26-03-2015 10:46 AM

Swanson Cream starter

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:06:50 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:05:21 -0000, "Ophelia"

m...

>>> Cobber? Isn't that rural Australian for 'mate'?

>>Not exactly sure. I just knew I'd heard Australians use it and hoped it
>>wasn't something rude <g>

> Not at all :)

Phew!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

John Kuthe[_2_] 26-03-2015 02:09 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:56:23 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 8:36:48 AM UTC-5, Sharon wrote:
>> "Sharon" wrote in message ...
>>
>> Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't think it's available in Canada
>> and I'd like to substitute in a recipe. It's a recipe for Macaroni and
>> cheese soup. It looks like it might be the thickener.
>>
>> Tia....Sharon
>>
>> Just me again. I found it online. It's a thickener and a seasoning soup
>> base. I should have googled it before I posted....Thanks ...Sharon

>For dumb slobs who just barely know how to cook. You'd be better off sticking
>with Stouffer's frozen dinners.
>
>http://www.shopwell.com/swanson-crea...p/p/5100021380
>
>--Bryan

Yoiu realize, this disdain you feel towards anyone whop YOU feel
doersn't have the cooking knowledge or acumen that YOU feel YOU have
is a glaring sign of YOUR probable Narcississtic Personality Disorder?
Along with the FACT that you fit most if not all the other diagnostic
signs of Narcississtic Personaity Disorder?

Look it up, "Mr. Googles everything because I have NO DEGREES"!

John Kuthe...

---

Bryan-TGWWW 26-03-2015 11:23 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 9:10:03 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> Look it up, "Mr. Googles everything because I have NO DEGREES"!

Writes, "Mr. ****s His Right Hand because little girls won't let him
stick it up their butts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

John Kuthe[_2_] 26-03-2015 11:31 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:23:38 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 9:10:03 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>> Look it up, "Mr. Googles everything because I have NO DEGREES"!
>>

>Writes, "Mr. ****s His Right Hand because little girls won't let him
>stick it up their butts."
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
>

>> John Kuthe...
>>

>--Bryan

I masturbated more when I had a woman. Not instead of.

John Kuthe...

---

[email protected] 18-06-2016 11:48 PM

Swanson Cream starter

It was a wonderful cream base for stews, soups, chowders, they have stopped making it, I loved it, was told shelf life was too short. Checked with the Swanson website, says product discontinued, I am sad about it also. Joe

[email protected] 05-09-2016 03:43 PM

Swanson Cream starter

What stores carry swanson cream?

Ed Pawlowski 05-09-2016 04:23 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On 9/5/2016 10:43 AM, wrote:
> What stores carry swanson cream?

I saw it at the Super Mart in Plainfield.

It has been discontinued though.

Taxed and Spent 05-09-2016 04:25 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On 9/5/2016 8:23 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/5/2016 10:43 AM, wrote:
>> What stores carry swanson cream?
>>

> I saw it at the Super Mart in Plainfield.
>
> It has been discontinued though.

I saw it on their site, and clicked on a recipe. It didn't use the
product, and a reply to a comment said the recipe had been reformulated.

Looks to me like it just had cream and butter and chicken stock. You
can do that yourself.

Bruce[_28_] 05-09-2016 09:14 PM

Swanson Cream starter

In article >,
says...

wrote:
> >> What stores carry swanson cream?
> >>

> > I saw it at the Super Mart in Plainfield.
> >
> > It has been discontinued though.

> I saw it on their site, and clicked on a recipe. It didn't use the
> product, and a reply to a comment said the recipe had been reformulated.
>
> Looks to me like it just had cream and butter and chicken stock. You
> can do that yourself.

Careful, I got into trouble for saying that.

sf[_9_] 05-09-2016 10:11 PM

Swanson Cream starter

http://swanson.campbellskitchen.com/products-locator/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Dave Smith[_1_] 05-09-2016 10:11 PM

Swanson Cream starter

wrote:

>>> I saw it at the Super Mart in Plainfield.
>>>
>>> It has been discontinued though.

>> I saw it on their site, and clicked on a recipe. It didn't use the
>> product, and a reply to a comment said the recipe had been reformulated.
>>
>> Looks to me like it just had cream and butter and chicken stock. You
>> can do that yourself.

> Careful, I got into trouble for saying that.

I didn't bother saying anything. I am always suspicious of people who
show up and ask about a particular product. I assumed it was a ploy to
hype the product.

Taxed and Spent 05-09-2016 10:40 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On 9/5/2016 2:11 PM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 07:43:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
>
>> What stores carry swanson cream?

http://swanson.campbellskitchen.com/products-locator/

Sorry, that item is discontinued. Please select another.

dsi1[_17_] 05-09-2016 10:52 PM

Swanson Cream starter

wrote:

> >> I saw it on their site, and clicked on a recipe. It didn't use the
> >> product, and a reply to a comment said the recipe had been reformulated.
> >>
> >> Looks to me like it just had cream and butter and chicken stock. You
> >> can do that yourself.

> > Careful, I got into trouble for saying that.
> >

> I didn't bother saying anything. I am always suspicious of people who
> show up and ask about a particular product. I assumed it was a ploy to
> hype the product.

I hear what you're saying! BTW, did you ever have the urge to eat a large cookie that's hard as a rock? Now you can with the Mt. View Bakery Rock Cookie! Your friends will look upon you with awe as your teeth break into one of the hardest foods known to man. Get yours today!

Caution: Rock cookies should only be eaten by trained professional stunt eaters.

http://bigislandgrinds.com/2006/11/m...stone-cookies/

[email protected] 05-12-2016 10:04 AM

Swanson Cream starter

Did they say what to replace it with?

Nancy2[_2_] 05-12-2016 01:35 PM

Swanson Cream starter

Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.

N.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2016 02:02 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 8:35:21 AM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:
> Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
>
> N.

People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

Cindy Hamilton

Gary 05-12-2016 02:37 PM

Swanson Cream starter

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Nancy2 wrote:
> > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
> >
> > N.

> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
can be useful info to some even now.

Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
knew nothing at first.

We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

Ophelia[_14_] 05-12-2016 05:34 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Nancy2 wrote:
> > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
> >
> > N.

> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
can be useful info to some even now.

Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
knew nothing at first.

We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

================

+1

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2016 05:52 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 9:38:33 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > Nancy2 wrote:
> > > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
> > >
> > > N.

> > People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

> Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
> Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
> can be useful info to some even now.
>
> Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
> on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
> knew nothing at first.
>
> We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

The fact that I slagged Google Gropers when I am one completely
seems to have missed you.

The posting date/time appear in the upper-right corner of the post
in Google Groups (at least, the way I have it configured). It's
pretty easy to miss.

Cindy Hamilton

jmcquown[_2_] 05-12-2016 05:59 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On 12/5/2016 12:52 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 9:38:33 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

>> Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
>> Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
>> can be useful info to some even now.
>>
>> Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
>> on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
>> knew nothing at first.
>>
>> We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

> The fact that I slagged Google Gropers when I am one completely
> seems to have missed you.
>
> The posting date/time appear in the upper-right corner of the post
> in Google Groups (at least, the way I have it configured). It's
> pretty easy to miss.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Thing is, most people who use Google Groups to access RFC rarely come
back. It's unlikely we'll ever hear from "Joe" again.

Jill

Cheri[_3_] 05-12-2016 06:20 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> Nancy2 wrote:
>> > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
>> >
>> > N.

>> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

> Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
> Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
> can be useful info to some even now.
>
> Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
> on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
> knew nothing at first.
>
> We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

Very much agree! Seriously, how many old topics are brought up over and over
and over again, but we still all get into them. :)

Cheri

Ophelia[_14_] 05-12-2016 06:27 PM

Swanson Cream starter

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> Nancy2 wrote:
>> > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
>> >
>> > N.

>> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

> Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
> Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
> can be useful info to some even now.
>
> Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
> on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
> knew nothing at first.
>
> We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

Very much agree! Seriously, how many old topics are brought up over and over
and over again, but we still all get into them. :)

Cheri

=================

I don't mind them at all. The subjects are usually so old it is like a new
thing to discuss:))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Roy[_4_] 05-12-2016 06:30 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 7:02:07 AM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 8:35:21 AM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:
> > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
> >
> > N.

> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
Blanket statement. Blanket statement.

You can't prove that Cindy.
======

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2016 07:45 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:30:33 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 7:02:07 AM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 8:35:21 AM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:
> > > Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
> > >
> > > N.

> > People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
>
> You can't prove that Cindy.
> ======

I figured the fact that I post from Google Groups made
my statement self-evident. ;)

Cindy Hamilton

Roy[_4_] 05-12-2016 08:06 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:45:23 PM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:30:33 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:

> > > People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> >
> > You can't prove that Cindy.
> > ======

> I figured the fact that I post from Google Groups made
> my statement self-evident. ;)
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Superficially, there is nothing in your postings that tell me that you are
posting from Google Groups. I can find the header info if I search for it.
I post from Google Groups because it is quick and uncomplicated.
My service provider would just as soon see users not post to any groups
as they use up system resources. I'm paying plenty for the service so they
can go to Hell.
=====

jmcquown[_2_] 05-12-2016 08:09 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On 12/5/2016 1:20 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

>> Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
>> Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
>> can be useful info to some even now.
>>
>> Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
>> on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
>> knew nothing at first.
>>
>> We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

> Very much agree! Seriously, how many old topics are brought up over and
> over and over again, but we still all get into them. :)
>
> Cheri

Then again, we've got the Google group/gmail users who post:

"READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! PLEASE READ ALL!"

and further:

"I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,"

Uh... how many of us just happened to be "browsing through newsgroups"?
TROLLS and Spammers do. LOL

Before plonking, you should know "you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00!"

ROFLMAO!

Jill

[email protected][_2_] 05-12-2016 08:21 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 7:35:21 AM UTC-6, Nancy2 wrote:

> Who keeps dredging up these old posts??? Stop it.
>
> N.

It was Minne; a hit and run poster no doubt.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2016 09:24 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 3:06:37 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:45:23 PM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > >
> > > You can't prove that Cindy.
> > > ======

> > I figured the fact that I post from Google Groups made
> > my statement self-evident. ;)
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Superficially, there is nothing in your postings that tell me that you are
> posting from Google Groups. I can find the header info if I search for it.
> I post from Google Groups because it is quick and uncomplicated.

That's why I do, too.

I never (that I can recall) looked at any of your message headers
to see where you post from, either. I can see why you'd think I
was genuinely slagging GG users.

Goodness, it's getting so a person can't make a self-deprecating
joke around here anymore.

Cindy Hamilton

cshenk 05-12-2016 09:25 PM

Swanson Cream starter

Cindy Hamilton wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 9:38:33 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > People who use Google Groups. They're idiots.

> > Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
> > Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
> > can be useful info to some even now.
> >
> > Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
> > on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
> > knew nothing at first.
> >
> > We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

> The fact that I slagged Google Gropers when I am one completely
> seems to have missed you.
>
> The posting date/time appear in the upper-right corner of the post
> in Google Groups (at least, the way I have it configured). It's
> pretty easy to miss.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I don't mind them either, if they are interesting posts.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 05-12-2016 09:26 PM

Swanson Cream starter

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 3:09:15 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 12/5/2016 1:20 PM, Cheri wrote:

> >> Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
> >> Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
> >> can be useful info to some even now.
> >>
> >> Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
> >> on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
> >> knew nothing at first.
> >>
> >> We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

> > Very much agree! Seriously, how many old topics are brought up over and
> > over and over again, but we still all get into them. :)
> >
> > Cheri

> Then again, we've got the Google group/gmail users who post:
>
> "READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! PLEASE READ ALL!"
>
> and further:
>
> "I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
> while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,"
>
> Uh... how many of us just happened to be "browsing through newsgroups"?
> TROLLS and Spammers do. LOL
>
> Before plonking, you should know "you could
> make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
> investment of $6.00!"
>
> ROFLMAO!
>
> Jill

Hi, my name is Dave Rhodes...

Cindy Hamilton

cshenk 05-12-2016 09:26 PM

Swanson Cream starter

jmcquown wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 12/5/2016 1:20 PM, Cheri wrote:

> > > Old posts don't bother me even if I've seen them before.
> > > Keep in mind, not everyone was here back then and it
> > > can be useful info to some even now.
> > >
> > > Keep in mind too that new people show up all the time
> > > on the internet. They know nothing, just as we ALL
> > > knew nothing at first.
> > >
> > > We should be tolerant to new people, especially on Usenet.

> > Very much agree! Seriously, how many old topics are brought up over
> > and over and over again, but we still all get into them. :)
> >
> > Cheri

> Then again, we've got the Google group/gmail users who post:
>
> "READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! PLEASE READ ALL!"
>
> and further:
>
> "I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
> while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,"
>
> Uh... how many of us just happened to be "browsing through
> newsgroups"? TROLLS and Spammers do. LOL
>
> Before plonking, you should know "you could
> make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
> investment of $6.00!"
>
> ROFLMAO!
>
> Jill

Bozo-binned that person already.

cshenk 05-12-2016 09:27 PM

Swanson Cream starter

Roy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:45:23 PM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
> > On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:30:33 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:

> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > >
> > > You can't prove that Cindy.
> > > ======

> > I figured the fact that I post from Google Groups made
> > my statement self-evident. ;)
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Superficially, there is nothing in your postings that tell me that
> you are posting from Google Groups. I can find the header info if I
> search for it. I post from Google Groups because it is quick and
> uncomplicated. My service provider would just as soon see users not
> post to any groups as they use up system resources. I'm paying plenty
> for the service so they can go to Hell.
> =====

If your software supports, turn on headers.

Bruce[_28_] 05-12-2016 09:48 PM

Swanson Cream starter

In article >, Roy
says...

> On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:45:23 PM UTC-7, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > > Blanket statement. Blanket statement.
> > >
> > > You can't prove that Cindy.
> > > ======

> > I figured the fact that I post from Google Groups made
> > my statement self-evident. ;)
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Superficially, there is nothing in your postings that tell me that you are
> posting from Google Groups.

That's because Cindy's one of the few who manage to create clean posts
with GG. This one of yours is clean too, btw. No endless lines or dramas
when you quote the text etc.

> I can find the header info if I search for it.
> I post from Google Groups because it is quick and uncomplicated.
> My service provider would just as soon see users not post to any groups
> as they use up system resources. I'm paying plenty for the service so they
> can go to Hell.
> =====

They may not want to run a news server, but if you want to post using
one of the free, public news servers, they won't mind that at all,
because there's little you can do on the Internet that's less of a
burden on the system than posting to text-only newsgroups.