Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Police raid

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:37:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 10:50:26 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:31:02 -0000, Janet > wrote:
>>
>> >In article >,
>> says...

>> > Her husband, and after his death, reputedly with her Indian servant and
>> >her Scottish ghillie.

>> Ghillie: "In origin it referred especially to someone who attended on
>> his employer or guests." (wiki)
>>
>> I had to check that.
>>

>I think it was used in the sense that he was the groundskeeper at their estate in Scotland.

I cannot help but think of Groundskeeper Willy at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ubTe3wy1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_jIa2WADc

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 1:11 PM, wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:37:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:

lid says...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qu...by_Bassano.jpg

>>> Ghillie: "In origin it referred especially to someone who attended on
>>> his employer or guests." (wiki)
>>>
>>> I had to check that.
>>>

>> I think it was used in the sense that he was the groundskeeper at their estate in Scotland.

> I cannot help but think of Groundskeeper Willy at this point.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ubTe3wy1U
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_jIa2WADc

This character is obviously based on Crown Vic's ghillie - John Brown.
The resemblance is uncanny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsnOyuU2o6A
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 6:37 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> I think it was used in the sense that he was the groundskeeper at their estate in Scotland.

No, not a groundskeeper.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 1:56 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 3/10/2015 6:37 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> I think it was used in the sense that he was the groundskeeper at
>> their estate in Scotland.

> No, not a groundskeeper.

Thanks for clearing that up! :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 2:19 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:37:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qu...by_Bassano.jpg

>>> Ghillie: "In origin it referred especially to someone who attended on
>>> his employer or guests." (wiki)
>>>
>>> I had to check that.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bruce

>> I think it was used in the sense that he was the groundskeeper at their estate in
>> Scotland. A "ghillie suit" these days refers to the follage-camoflaged suits sometimes
>> worn by sniper teams.

> Scottish ghillie sounded a bit like an animal, so I got a bit worried.
> You know, border collie, Scottish ghillie, German shepherd.

Scottish ghillie sounds like a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of
bangers. :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 2:57 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:24:31 -1000, dsi2
> > wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/2015 2:19 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> Scottish ghillie sounded a bit like an animal, so I got a bit worried.
>>> You know, border collie, Scottish ghillie, German shepherd.
>>>

>> Scottish ghillie sounds like a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of
>> bangers. :-)

> I would have thought that was a Scottish grillie.

And you ought to know cause yer name be Bruce!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 2:44 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> I guess that depends on your definition:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qu...by_Bassano.jpg
>>>

>> That photo does not look very sexy by today's standards, but that does
>> not mean she did not like to have sex.

> No, but with who?

Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
breaks open.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:18:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> On 3/10/2015 2:44 PM, Bruce wrote:

> >> That photo does not look very sexy by today's standards, but that does
> >> not mean she did not like to have sex.

> > No, but with who?
> >

> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
> breaks open.

You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-03-11 10:30 AM, sf wrote:

>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>> breaks open.

> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

Nice car, lots of money, expensive dinners, jewelry.....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:57:37 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> On 2015-03-11 10:30 AM, sf wrote:
>
> >> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
> >> breaks open.

> > You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> > sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> > you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> > necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.
> >

> Nice car, lots of money, expensive dinners, jewelry.....

What you don't have physically, you can make up for with cash and the
self-absorbed male egos in this thread don't have either of those
requirements.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/6v7yeto

> > Janet UK

> She looks "Smokin Hot" to me! How old was she in that shot?
>
> William

about 24

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/03/2015 8:30 AM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:18:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> No, but with who?
>>>

>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>> breaks open.

> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> necessarily simultaneously.

You hope! :-)
Graham

--
"Excess on occasion is exhilarating.
It prevents moderation from acquiring
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 8:30:06 AM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:18:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> > > No, but with who?
> > >

> > Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
> > breaks open.

> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.
>
> --
> A kitchen without a cook is just a room

What a crock...men are also discerning. Who the hell wants some gum chewing bimbo with an IQ of 80? I have always (well almost always), looked for some signs of an intellect in my selection of dates or steady relationships. Some women think that fancy clothes and nice looks will get them anything they want but many are just plain self-centered flutter-bugs with no concept of what it takes to be a whole woman. I could write a book about some I have met or worked with but wouldn't consider writing one about personal and intimate encounters.
Life is more than just sex but it will do if nothing else is available. Ahahahahahaha.
===================
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/11/2015 10:30 AM, sf wrote:

>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>> breaks open.

> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

No all. I was showed an ad from a woman on Craig's list that read
"I'm fat and ugly but still need to get laid"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 3/11/2015 10:30 AM, sf wrote:
>

>>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>>> breaks open.

>> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
>> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
>> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
>> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.
>>

> No all. I was showed an ad from a woman on Craig's list that read
> "I'm fat and ugly but still need to get laid"

Well, she probably figured whoever was reading those type of ads was "fat,
ugly, had a small tool, and no money to boot. She probably snagged a lot of
them.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
>>> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
>>> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
>>> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.
>>>

>> No all. I was showed an ad from a woman on Craig's list that read
>> "I'm fat and ugly but still need to get laid"

> Well, she probably figured whoever was reading those type of ads was "fat,
> ugly, had a small tool, and no money to boot. She probably snagged a lot
> of them.

Cheri!!!!!!! lolol

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:28:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> On 3/11/2015 10:30 AM, sf wrote:
>

> >> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
> >> breaks open.

> > You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> > sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> > you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> > necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.
> >

> No all. I was showed an ad from a woman on Craig's list that read
> "I'm fat and ugly but still need to get laid"

Craig's list, huh. There's a catch.... it's called money.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:40:27 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> >> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> >> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> >> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> >> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.
> >>

> > No all. I was showed an ad from a woman on Craig's list that read
> > "I'm fat and ugly but still need to get laid"

> Well, she probably figured whoever was reading those type of ads was "fat,
> ugly, had a small tool, and no money to boot. She probably snagged a lot of
> them.

There are men who are into fat women and I bet money exchanged hands.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:07:13 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
wrote:

>What a crock...men are also discerning. Who the hell wants some gum chewing bimbo with an IQ of 80? I have always (well almost always), looked for some signs of an intellect in my selection of dates or steady relationships. Some women think that fancy clothes and nice looks will get them anything they want but many are just plain self-centered flutter-bugs with no concept of what it takes to be a whole woman. I could write a book about some I have met or worked with but wouldn't consider writing one about personal and intimate encounters.
>Life is more than just sex but it will do if nothing else is available. Ahahahahahaha.
>===================

Roy I don't know why but you made me think of a guy who started
telling me about his ex-wives one day. He started with a grin talking
about his number two wife. It seems she had "this special talent". I
said "Oh yeah" and he said this woman had obviously gone to under
graduate and graduate school in the art of oral sex. Every time he had
a sexual encounter with her, during the next few days she would demand
his credit card for shopping trips. After a few years of marriage that
produced one kid, she set her sights on another man. First she visited
the store bought boob doctor and paid $5,000 dollars with his credit
card. She got back home after the installation of her 44 Magnum
breasts and told him she was leaving to be with the other man. The
week after she left he received the VISA bill for her new breasts.

Believe it or not, he did not kill her. Obviously, she was not a
bimbo. She was a manipulative bitch. I always thought my ex was a
bitch but this one takes the cake.

William

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 07:30:02 -0700, sf > wrote:

>> > No, but with who?
>> >

>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>> breaks open.

>You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
>sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
>you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
>necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

My wife has impeccable taste in what a man should be. She thinks I'm
pretty hot. Nothing else matters.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>>> breaks open.

>>You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
>>sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
>>you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
>>necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

> My wife has impeccable taste in what a man should be. She thinks I'm
> pretty hot. Nothing else matters.

Agreed! I too am like your wife and my husband is the absolute best!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/11/2015 11:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>>> breaks open.

>> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
>> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
>> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
>> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

> My wife has impeccable taste in what a man should be. She thinks I'm
> pretty hot. Nothing else matters.

My OCD Chinese friend get pushed around by his even more OCD German
ex-girlfriend. She's married to a Chinese guy from Hong Kong and abuses
him too. Beats the heck out of me what these guys get out of this
relationship. The gal is stalking a Korean K-Pop Boy Band star and makes
trips to Korea and Japan to harass him. It's the nuttiest damn thing
that I ever saw! :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message

>>> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
>>> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
>>> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
>>> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

>> My wife has impeccable taste in what a man should be. She thinks I'm
>> pretty hot. Nothing else matters.
>>

> My OCD Chinese friend get pushed around by his even more OCD German
> ex-girlfriend. She's married to a Chinese guy from Hong Kong and abuses
> him too. Beats the heck out of me what these guys get out of this
> relationship. The gal is stalking a Korean K-Pop Boy Band star and makes
> trips to Korea and Japan to harass him. It's the nuttiest damn thing that
> I ever saw! :-)

What a waste of time which could have been spent happily.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/11/2015 11:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" > wrote in message

>>> My wife has impeccable taste in what a man should be. She thinks I'm
>>> pretty hot. Nothing else matters.
>>>

>> My OCD Chinese friend get pushed around by his even more OCD German
>> ex-girlfriend. She's married to a Chinese guy from Hong Kong and
>> abuses him too. Beats the heck out of me what these guys get out of
>> this relationship. The gal is stalking a Korean K-Pop Boy Band star
>> and makes trips to Korea and Japan to harass him. It's the nuttiest
>> damn thing that I ever saw! :-)

> What a waste of time which could have been spent happily.

These people don't do "happy." This could end very badly. A good outcome
would be nobody gets murdered. :-(

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:08:38 -1000, dsi1
> wrote:

>On 3/11/2015 11:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> My OCD Chinese friend get pushed around by his even more OCD German
>>> ex-girlfriend. She's married to a Chinese guy from Hong Kong and
>>> abuses him too. Beats the heck out of me what these guys get out of
>>> this relationship. The gal is stalking a Korean K-Pop Boy Band star
>>> and makes trips to Korea and Japan to harass him. It's the nuttiest
>>> damn thing that I ever saw! :-)

>> What a waste of time which could have been spent happily.
>>

>These people don't do "happy." This could end very badly. A good outcome
>would be nobody gets murdered. :-(

You should refer them to some reality TV producer.
Might actually make for an interesting show.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/11/2015 1:14 PM, wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:08:38 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:

>>> What a waste of time which could have been spent happily.
>>>

>> These people don't do "happy." This could end very badly. A good outcome
>> would be nobody gets murdered. :-(

> You should refer them to some reality TV producer.
> Might actually make for an interesting show.

I can't say if it could be rightly called "reality." People have to
disrobe outside the door and change into indoor clothes. It's pretty
much all the fears of modern life brought to it's most awful finality.
They are not allowed to throw toilet paper into the toilet. Just think
about that one...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:24:31 -1000, dsi1
> wrote:

>On 3/11/2015 1:14 PM, wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:08:38 -1000, dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> These people don't do "happy." This could end very badly. A good outcome
>>> would be nobody gets murdered. :-(

>> You should refer them to some reality TV producer.
>> Might actually make for an interesting show.
>>

>I can't say if it could be rightly called "reality." People have to
>disrobe outside the door and change into indoor clothes.

Umm, o k a y . . .

>It's pretty
>much all the fears of modern life brought to it's most awful finality.
>They are not allowed to throw toilet paper into the toilet. Just think
>about that one...

Wow. Pretty messed up. Would probably make interesting viewing,
regardless. Well, maybe not the toilet side of things...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> My wife has impeccable taste in what a man should be. She thinks I'm
> pretty hot. Nothing else matters.

There ya go!

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:18:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>> > No, but with who?
>> >

>> Double bagger. You put one over your head in case the one over her head
>> breaks open.

> You boys have probably never evaluated yourselves objectively as
> sexual objects. Who says she'd want to have sex with the likes of
> you? All men want is a warm body and a place to put their pecker, not
> necessarily simultaneously. Women are more discerning than that.

You've got that right!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 3/11/2015 11:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> My OCD Chinese friend get pushed around by his even more OCD German
>>> ex-girlfriend. She's married to a Chinese guy from Hong Kong and
>>> abuses him too. Beats the heck out of me what these guys get out of
>>> this relationship. The gal is stalking a Korean K-Pop Boy Band star
>>> and makes trips to Korea and Japan to harass him. It's the nuttiest
>>> damn thing that I ever saw! :-)

>> What a waste of time which could have been spent happily.
>>

> These people don't do "happy." This could end very badly. A good outcome
> would be nobody gets murdered. :-(

OMG! What a miserable existence

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/