Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Prepare Easy And Healthy Meals

The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :

1. Burn fat and keep it off.
2. Slow down the aging process.
3. Improve your digestion.
4. Increased energy.
5. Better immune system response.
6. Reduced Inflammation.
7. Better cognitive function.

Would it be possible to make simple yet amazing, delicious paleo masterpieces every time you step in the kitchen?

Learn more how it work -->> http://adf.ly/12soIN
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
>
> 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment. Didn't
realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

<snip>

Oh and I don't like spam!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
> >
> > 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

> I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment. Didn't
> realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

Good Grief! Are you really that slow?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> > The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
>> >
>> > 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

>> I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment.
>> Didn't
>> realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

> Good Grief! Are you really that slow?

For real. I had never used olive before. Put a very small amount in a pan,
turned the heat on high and walked into the other room. Fortunately I had
an open floor plan and could see the fire from the living room. But then I
did the stupid and flailed around in the kitchen with the flaming pan. I
did know how to put out such a fire but it was as though my brain just shut
down. This was the apartment with the metal built in with sink. Only
shelves above it and I had put up some red and black checkered flannel
curtains to cover the shelves. The pattern matched my canisters. It's a
wonder I didn't light the whole place on fire!