FoodBanter.com

-   -   Prepare Easy And Healthy Meals (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/432580-prepare-easy-healthy-meals.html)

[email protected] 17-02-2015 10:44 AM

Prepare Easy And Healthy Meals

The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :

1. Burn fat and keep it off.
2. Slow down the aging process.
3. Improve your digestion.
4. Increased energy.
5. Better immune system response.
6. Reduced Inflammation.
7. Better cognitive function.

Would it be possible to make simple yet amazing, delicious paleo masterpieces every time you step in the kitchen?

Learn more how it work -->> http://adf.ly/12soIN

Julie Bove[_2_] 17-02-2015 01:28 PM

Prepare Easy And Healthy Meals

> wrote in message
> The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
>
> 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment. Didn't
realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

<snip>

Oh and I don't like spam!

Gary 17-02-2015 01:30 PM

Julie Bove wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
> >
> > 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

> I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment. Didn't
> realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

Good Grief! Are you really that slow? ;)

Julie Bove[_2_] 17-02-2015 03:00 PM

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> > The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
>> >
>> > 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

>> I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment.
>> Didn't
>> realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

> Good Grief! Are you really that slow? ;)

For real. I had never used olive before. Put a very small amount in a pan,
turned the heat on high and walked into the other room. Fortunately I had
an open floor plan and could see the fire from the living room. But then I
did the stupid and flailed around in the kitchen with the flaming pan. I
did know how to put out such a fire but it was as though my brain just shut
down. This was the apartment with the metal built in with sink. Only
shelves above it and I had put up some red and black checkered flannel
curtains to cover the shelves. The pattern matched my canisters. It's a
wonder I didn't light the whole place on fire!

Janet 17-02-2015 03:20 PM

Prepare Easy And Healthy Meals

In article >, says...

> Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > > wrote in message
> > > The 7 amazing things you'll experience with the paleo diet :
> > >
> > > 1. Burn fat and keep it off.

> > I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment. Didn't
> > realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

> Good Grief! Are you really that slow? ;)

No, Gary, you are, because despite years of evidence (and being told)
you still haven't grasped Julie is trolling this group.

Janet UK

Bryan-TGWWW 17-02-2015 04:44 PM

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 8:20:19 AM UTC-6, Janet wrote:

> > > I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair treatment. Didn't
> > > realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently quite fast!

> > Good Grief! Are you really that slow? ;)

> No, Gary, you are, because despite years of evidence (and being told)
> you still haven't grasped Julie is trolling this group.

Gary desperately wants to see the best in folks. He even trusts Fascists
(the USA Republican Party).

> Janet UK

--Bryan

Steve Freides[_2_] 17-02-2015 08:01 PM

Janet wrote:

>>> I burned fat once. Was heating some olive oil for a hair
>>> treatment. Didn't realize how quickly it catches fire. Apparently
>>> quite fast!

>> Good Grief! Are you really that slow? ;)

> No, Gary, you are, because despite years of evidence (and being told)
> you still haven't grasped Julie is trolling this group.
>
> Janet UK

Personally, a clever play on words doesn't strike me as trolling - I
rather enjoyed it.

-S-