Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Post Christmas baking

We finally ran out of Christmas goodies the other day, so yesterday I
did the first of the post Christmas baking. I made a batch of ginger
molasses cookies using the online recipe for the Starbucks cookies,
because we all know they cook them fresh in every store. There are two
minor changes from the recipe. I made them smaller so I got tow dozen
cookies instead of one dozen, and I added some chopped candied ginger
to the batter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 1:06:06 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

> We finally ran out of Christmas goodies the other day, so yesterday I
> did the first of the post Christmas baking. I got tow dozen
> cookies instead of one dozen, and I added some chopped candied ginger
> to the batter.

How long will 2 dozen cookies last at your house? Not long here, for sure!