Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cajun Sausage and Beans

Found some Cajun sausage and beans in the freezer, heated it up and
served over rice. Quite delicious and quite filling.

https://flic.kr/p/qLHoe6

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11-Jan-2015, koko > wrote:

> Found some Cajun sausage and beans in the freezer, heated it up and
> served over rice. Quite delicious and quite filling.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/qLHoe6
>
> koko

That looks like the perfect dinner for the current nasty weather. Tomorrow,
I'm picking up chaurice or andouille and making a pot of red beans.

--
Change Cujo to Juno for email.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-01-11, l not -l > wrote:

> That looks like the perfect dinner for the current nasty weather. Tomorrow,
> I'm picking up chaurice or andouille and making a pot of red beans.

I got the grn bells and the serrano chiles, but forgot the damn
celery. (sigh) Tomorrow.

nb