Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fresh pork

Now available in Brazilian supermarkets...
But not in Loblaws, Safeway, Tesco, Sainsburys, Pathmark, Lidl or Kroger
yet !

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321

http://tiny.cc/s23zrx

Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"graham" > wrote in message

> Now available in Brazilian supermarkets...
> But not in Loblaws, Safeway, Tesco, Sainsburys, Pathmark, Lidl or Kroger
> yet !
>
> https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321
>
> http://tiny.cc/s23zrx

LOL a couple of comments though, a) Do they know how sausage are made?
Those are coming out in links and already stuffed and b) Do they know what
pork sausage
is made of ... )

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:21:29 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"graham" > wrote in message
>>
>> Now available in Brazilian supermarkets...
>> But not in Loblaws, Safeway, Tesco, Sainsburys, Pathmark, Lidl or Kroger
>> yet !
>>
>> https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321
>>
>> http://tiny.cc/s23zrx

>LOL a couple of comments though, a) Do they know how sausage are made?
>Those are coming out in links and already stuffed and b) Do they know what
>pork sausage >is made of ... )

Sure, it comes in neat little packages from the supermarket. No
connection to animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:21:29 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"graham" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Now available in Brazilian supermarkets...
>>> But not in Loblaws, Safeway, Tesco, Sainsburys, Pathmark, Lidl or Kroger
>>> yet !
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...art=82&end=321
>>>
>>> http://tiny.cc/s23zrx

>>LOL a couple of comments though, a) Do they know how sausage are made?
>>Those are coming out in links and already stuffed and b) Do they know what
>>pork sausage >is made of ... )

> Sure, it comes in neat little packages from the supermarket. No
> connection to animals.

Yes, I am sure that is all they see
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Pork Belly Pasts (was: Fresh Side Pork) Sqwertz General Cooking 36 11-05-2010 03:53 PM
Fresh Side Pork Lin[_3_] General Cooking 13 09-05-2010 04:55 PM
Fresh Pork... and I mean FRESH! Which cut? 43fan Barbecue 7 09-09-2006 05:54 PM
16 lb Fresh pork Ham Fred Baking 3 01-01-2004 10:22 PM
Fresh Pork Ham Fred General Cooking 5 31-12-2003 09:51 PM