Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Gingerbread House

Hope this works. Tinypic is acting up so I'm not sure if I have the
correct url. http://i58.tinypic.com/epf1wj.jpg

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> Hope this works. Tinypic is acting up so I'm not sure if I have the
> correct url. http://i58.tinypic.com/epf1wj.jpg

LOL, funny.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2014 12:04 PM, sf wrote:

> Hope this works. Tinypic is acting up so I'm not sure if I have the
> correct url. http://i58.tinypic.com/epf1wj.jpg

Cute!

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> Hope this works. Tinypic is acting up so I'm not sure if I have the
> correct url. http://i58.tinypic.com/epf1wj.jpg

lol

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:23:53 -0600, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

>On 12/19/2014 12:04 PM, sf wrote:
>>
>> Hope this works. Tinypic is acting up so I'm not sure if I have the
>> correct url. http://i58.tinypic.com/epf1wj.jpg
>>

>Cute!

Nah... not even humorous. The only cast iron cookware I own is a
gingerbread house mold. I bought it more than 40 years ago for less
than $5... still in the original box. I haven't used it since my
daughter was a tot. I'm kind of suprised they still make the same
one:
http://www.amazon.com/John-Wright-07...ead+house+mold

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2014 1:04 PM, sf wrote:

> Hope this works. Tinypic is acting up so I'm not sure if I have the
> correct url. http://i58.tinypic.com/epf1wj.jpg

That made me laugh.

Jill