Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kraft Halloween Mac and Cheese

Has anyone seen this? Target kept putting it on the Cartwheel or maybe it
was a coupon but I never saw it in the stores. I went to two different
stores. I'm just curious what shapes were in it. I had wanted to make that
tomorrow but I couldn't find it anywhere so instead I will be making
Pierogies (Mrs. T's) and Kielbasa. For husband and daughter. Not for me.
I always make a quick to fix meal on Halloween and for myself, I usually
wind up with a sandwich because my dinner time is when the kids come to the
door. Seems I will be alone this year since husband will be working and
daughter is going to a friend's house. And I don't have any sandwich bread.
I suppose I could try to make a loaf, but the one that I made had some
issues and sank down in the middle. So it won't be good for sandwiches.