Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanks for all the replies . . .

to my "I'm back" post. I wanted to reply to many of them but couldn't figure out how it works here on Google. I used to use Thunderbird to read the newsgroup but I can't figure out how to work it now. I did try a couple of other newsgroup readers but didn't like them so I decided to go with Google.

Anyway, I'm sorry for all your pet losses! Hope you all get new pets. You can't replace the ones who died in your hearts, but you can replace them in your homes and make room for new ones in you hearts.

I'll be getting a new cat eventually. Before Gaoth died she had a couple of accidents on the rug, which I cleaned up at the time, but I want to get my carpets steam-cleaned before I bring in a new cat. But with my back being so bad I haven't been able to "redd up" the house enough to have them come in. I have a lot of clutter to get out of the way. Sigh! I hope I can manage to get it done before winter comes. It would be nice to have a kitty to cuddle with in the cold weather.

I'm sorry to hear about Andy's passing. Thanks for letting me know.

I remember almost all the people who replied to my post. I've missed you all.

TTFN
Kate
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
[...]

---

You have my sympathy. Google Groups sucks and if I had to use it I just
wouldn't bother with NGs.