Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cookie or bar cookie recipe for my radiation guys

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

>>> Sounds good to me))))

>> Thank You!!! He loves them) Heh I am definitely the popular girl now
>> <g>
>> I don't like peanut butter and even I liked them)
>>
>> I didn't have any regular sugar but I found some brown Splenda and it
>> doesn't seem to have done them any harm. They are seriously addictive
>> though and I am having to stop myself having more than a taste. I wonder
>> how long they will last lol
>>
>> Thank you once again)

> YW, my dh and grandkids love them too. I can leave peanut butter cookies
> alone, but not peanut butter. :-)

Heh ok you take the peanut butter and I will take the cookies <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2014 7:37 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> I have the two cutest, nicest technicians who do my radiation. They are
> so helpful, sympathetic and gentle without ever being condescending.
>
> If I'm feeling up to it later this week, I'd like to make them some
> goodies.
>
> I was thinking of drop cookies or bar cookies which would not be a fuss
> and would be easy for them to store.
>
> My guys are of Mexican heritage, so I don't want to make anything
> ethnic, just something nice, easy for me and tasty for them.
>
> Would appreciate any ideas, preferably those using stuff one has in the
> house.

I made a batch of some very simple chocolate chip cookies with granola
in place of nuts. The neat thing about this recipe is that the dough is
very rich and can be cut with a knife into squares rather than rolled
into balls. Easy on the hands. Plus, you can make just a half dozen or
whatever, and save the dough either in the fridge for a week or a month
in the freezer. Your techs might not want some raw cookie dough to make
them when they want hot fresh out of the oven cookies, but they might!

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/27/2014 9:53 PM, Cheryl wrote:

> I made a batch of some very simple chocolate chip cookies with granola
> in place of nuts. The neat thing about this recipe is that the dough is
> very rich and can be cut with a knife into squares rather than rolled
> into balls. Easy on the hands. Plus, you can make just a half dozen or
> whatever, and save the dough either in the fridge for a week or a month
> in the freezer. Your techs might not want some raw cookie dough to make
> them when they want hot fresh out of the oven cookies, but they might!

Recipe link might help:

<https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/18476/Original-NESTL%C3%89-TOLL-HOUSE-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies/detail.aspx>

--
Cheryl