FoodBanter.com

-   -   OT Hello, Susan? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/430467-ot-hello-susan.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 12:16 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got one,
I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or June. The
call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer. When I played
back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a job that Susan had
applied for. So I called the number back to tell them that they had the
wrong number but there was no answer. I left a message.

This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer. Voicemail.
Left message.

Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the woman
on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people who
worked there and she had no idea who had called.

But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It was
AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was no Susan
here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone number to me.

I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a new
employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try to
contact Susan!

dsi1[_15_] 22-08-2014 01:10 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On 8/21/2014 1:16 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got
> one, I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or
> June. The call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer.
> When I played back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a
> job that Susan had applied for. So I called the number back to tell
> them that they had the wrong number but there was no answer. I left a
> message.
>
> This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer.
> Voicemail. Left message.
>
> Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the
> woman on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people
> who worked there and she had no idea who had called.
>
> But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It
> was AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was
> no Susan here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone
> number to me.
>
> I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a
> new employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try
> to contact Susan!

That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
Mark. I told them that the number they called was a fax line for a
business but they didn't ever believe me. After a while it became a
running joke. Boy, those guys were persistent! When I moved my office, I
realized that a fax line was not needed in a world where you could
attach a PDF to email.

These days I only have one line but now I don't even need a land line.
My guess is that a lot of small businesses are ditching their land lines
and using cells instead.

Pico Rico[_2_] 22-08-2014 01:16 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 1:16 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got
>> one, I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or
>> June. The call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer.
>> When I played back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a
>> job that Susan had applied for. So I called the number back to tell
>> them that they had the wrong number but there was no answer. I left a
>> message.
>>
>> This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer.
>> Voicemail. Left message.
>>
>> Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the
>> woman on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people
>> who worked there and she had no idea who had called.
>>
>> But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It
>> was AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was
>> no Susan here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone
>> number to me.
>>
>> I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a
>> new employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try
>> to contact Susan!
>>

> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
> Mark.

so why were you not "Mark"?

Jeßus[_3_] 22-08-2014 01:38 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:16:25 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got one,
>I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or June. The
>call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer. When I played
>back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a job that Susan had
>applied for. So I called the number back to tell them that they had the
>wrong number but there was no answer. I left a message.
>
>This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer. Voicemail.
>Left message.
>
>Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the woman
>on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people who
>worked there and she had no idea who had called.
>
>But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It was
>AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was no Susan
>here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone number to me.
>
>I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a new
>employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try to
>contact Susan!

Hmm. Maybe you should tell them that a movie was already made about
it.

dsi1[_15_] 22-08-2014 01:39 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On 8/21/2014 2:16 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On 8/21/2014 1:16 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got
>>> one, I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or
>>> June. The call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer.
>>> When I played back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a
>>> job that Susan had applied for. So I called the number back to tell
>>> them that they had the wrong number but there was no answer. I left a
>>> message.
>>>
>>> This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer.
>>> Voicemail. Left message.
>>>
>>> Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the
>>> woman on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people
>>> who worked there and she had no idea who had called.
>>>
>>> But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It
>>> was AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was
>>> no Susan here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone
>>> number to me.
>>>
>>> I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a
>>> new employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try
>>> to contact Susan!
>>>

>> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
>> Mark.

> so why were you not "Mark"?

I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?"
Actually, that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh
well, I guess we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys.
That's the breaks.

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 01:46 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 1:16 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got
>> one, I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or
>> June. The call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer.
>> When I played back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a
>> job that Susan had applied for. So I called the number back to tell
>> them that they had the wrong number but there was no answer. I left a
>> message.
>>
>> This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer.
>> Voicemail. Left message.
>>
>> Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the
>> woman on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people
>> who worked there and she had no idea who had called.
>>
>> But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It
>> was AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was
>> no Susan here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone
>> number to me.
>>
>> I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a
>> new employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try
>> to contact Susan!
>>

> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
> Mark. I told them that the number they called was a fax line for a
> business but they didn't ever believe me. After a while it became a
> running joke. Boy, those guys were persistent! When I moved my office, I
> realized that a fax line was not needed in a world where you could attach
> a PDF to email.
>
> These days I only have one line but now I don't even need a land line. My
> guess is that a lot of small businesses are ditching their land lines and
> using cells instead.

Oh yes! We tried to refinance our house three years ago. Since my husband
was in another state, we had to do every piece of paperwork separately. The
woman at the bank kept telling me to fax things to him. Although the
printer I had at the time could be used as a fax machine, it wasn't hooked
up to do so. So I had to keep driving to Pony Express and paying a pretty
penny each time. Once, he managed to loose some 20 or so pages and I had to
do it all over again. It was very time consuming and frustrating. And then
we couldn't refinance because the VA hadn't sent my husband some paperwork
that he needed.

So imagine my surprise when the following year, a guy from the bank told me
that all I had to do was scan things! Part of the problem with the old
printer was that it stopped doing PDF files. It had been doing them fine
ever since I got it until the day that it wouldn't work. I was trying to
print off our insurance cards. I can't remember what the problem was now
but some sort of known problem and I had to download a patch. Then all of a
sudden instead of doing PDF files, it had to convert them to JPEGs. That
was my 2nd or perhaps 3rd Lexmark printer. An emergency purchase. My old
one broke and I had to get a new one right away but didn't have much money.
Mistake!

My current one is HP and it is wireless. I did research for months before I
got it. No problems. I also like that I can scan checks to make deposits
at my bank.

Pico Rico[_2_] 22-08-2014 01:54 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 2:16 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

>>> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
>>> Mark.

>> so why were you not "Mark"?
>>

> I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?" Actually,
> that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh well, I guess
> we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys. That's the breaks.

or you could have given them Mark's new number. Back in the day of junk
faxes, some senders used to have an option for you to call and be removed
from their list. But they also had an option during that phone menu to add
fax numbers. So I started adding a fax number for the state Attorney
General, and a fax number for the FCC.

dsi1[_15_] 22-08-2014 02:01 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On 8/21/2014 2:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> Oh yes! We tried to refinance our house three years ago. Since my
> husband was in another state, we had to do every piece of paperwork
> separately. The woman at the bank kept telling me to fax things to
> him. Although the printer I had at the time could be used as a fax
> machine, it wasn't hooked up to do so. So I had to keep driving to Pony
> Express and paying a pretty penny each time. Once, he managed to loose
> some 20 or so pages and I had to do it all over again. It was very time
> consuming and frustrating. And then we couldn't refinance because the
> VA hadn't sent my husband some paperwork that he needed.
>
> So imagine my surprise when the following year, a guy from the bank told
> me that all I had to do was scan things! Part of the problem with the
> old printer was that it stopped doing PDF files. It had been doing them
> fine ever since I got it until the day that it wouldn't work. I was
> trying to print off our insurance cards. I can't remember what the
> problem was now but some sort of known problem and I had to download a
> patch. Then all of a sudden instead of doing PDF files, it had to
> convert them to JPEGs. That was my 2nd or perhaps 3rd Lexmark printer.
> An emergency purchase. My old one broke and I had to get a new one
> right away but didn't have much money. Mistake!
>
> My current one is HP and it is wireless. I did research for months
> before I got it. No problems. I also like that I can scan checks to
> make deposits at my bank.

I hated my fax machine. Mostly I got junk faxes and the printing was
just awful. My friend gave me the machine and you could see the previous
faxes on the carbon film roll. These were legal documents too. Some
pretty juicy stuff on it. Luckily, I'm not interested in the lives of
others.

Anyway, those days are gone - thank you Jesus!

dsi1[_15_] 22-08-2014 02:06 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On 8/21/2014 2:54 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

> or you could have given them Mark's new number. Back in the day of junk
> faxes, some senders used to have an option for you to call and be removed
> from their list. But they also had an option during that phone menu to add
> fax numbers. So I started adding a fax number for the state Attorney
> General, and a fax number for the FCC.

This was a new service and presumably a new number. Sometimes you get a
clean number and sometimes you get a dirty one. This one was as dirty as
they come. I have no idea who Mark was and anyway, if I did, I wouldn't
pass it out. I'm quite good at withholding info.

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 04:46 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 2:16 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

>>> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
>>> Mark.

>> so why were you not "Mark"?
>>

> I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?" Actually,
> that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh well, I guess
> we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys. That's the breaks.

I could write a novel over the bad roommate I'd had. I had to legally evict
her and then sue her. My next roommate was a cop. So when stores began
calling about her bad checks, they wouldn't believe me when I said she had
moved. After that, my new roommate answered as Officer ______ and told them
just to take legal action against her as we had. Worked like a dream!

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 04:49 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 2:54 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
>>
>> or you could have given them Mark's new number. Back in the day of junk
>> faxes, some senders used to have an option for you to call and be removed
>> from their list. But they also had an option during that phone menu to
>> add
>> fax numbers. So I started adding a fax number for the state Attorney
>> General, and a fax number for the FCC.
>>

> This was a new service and presumably a new number. Sometimes you get a
> clean number and sometimes you get a dirty one. This one was as dirty as
> they come. I have no idea who Mark was and anyway, if I did, I wouldn't
> pass it out. I'm quite good at withholding info.

Oh yes. I remember many years ago getting a new phone number that had been
someone else's.

Not quite the same but we bought this house 10 years ago and I am still
getting mail from religious groups and charities for the woman who used to
live here.

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 04:54 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 2:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> Oh yes! We tried to refinance our house three years ago. Since my
>> husband was in another state, we had to do every piece of paperwork
>> separately. The woman at the bank kept telling me to fax things to
>> him. Although the printer I had at the time could be used as a fax
>> machine, it wasn't hooked up to do so. So I had to keep driving to Pony
>> Express and paying a pretty penny each time. Once, he managed to loose
>> some 20 or so pages and I had to do it all over again. It was very time
>> consuming and frustrating. And then we couldn't refinance because the
>> VA hadn't sent my husband some paperwork that he needed.
>>
>> So imagine my surprise when the following year, a guy from the bank told
>> me that all I had to do was scan things! Part of the problem with the
>> old printer was that it stopped doing PDF files. It had been doing them
>> fine ever since I got it until the day that it wouldn't work. I was
>> trying to print off our insurance cards. I can't remember what the
>> problem was now but some sort of known problem and I had to download a
>> patch. Then all of a sudden instead of doing PDF files, it had to
>> convert them to JPEGs. That was my 2nd or perhaps 3rd Lexmark printer.
>> An emergency purchase. My old one broke and I had to get a new one
>> right away but didn't have much money. Mistake!
>>
>> My current one is HP and it is wireless. I did research for months
>> before I got it. No problems. I also like that I can scan checks to
>> make deposits at my bank.

> I hated my fax machine. Mostly I got junk faxes and the printing was just
> awful. My friend gave me the machine and you could see the previous faxes
> on the carbon film roll. These were legal documents too. Some pretty juicy
> stuff on it. Luckily, I'm not interested in the lives of others.
>
> Anyway, those days are gone - thank you Jesus!

I remember when we got a fax machine at work. It was a serious problem
child, acting up more often than not and for some reason, wasting lots of
paper. My boss made it a rule than only certain people could touch it. I
was not one of them. The ones who could use it used to curse at it. Then
one day people were out sick and there was nobody who had been trained to
use it. My boss didn't even know how to use it. So he asked me to do it.
I couldn't figure it out and asked a friend to help and between the two of
us, we could not get it. I think he finally just drove to Kinkos or
something.

I did actually have an all in one that was hooked up with the fax machine
when I lived in CA. It was a breeze to use. I didn't even have to read the
instructions.

dsi1[_15_] 22-08-2014 10:16 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On 8/21/2014 5:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> I could write a novel over the bad roommate I'd had. I had to legally
> evict her and then sue her. My next roommate was a cop. So when stores
> began calling about her bad checks, they wouldn't believe me when I said
> she had moved. After that, my new roommate answered as Officer ______
> and told them just to take legal action against her as we had. Worked
> like a dream!

My OCD friend's sister had a bad, nutty, roommate. When they heard that
John Lennon had been shot and killed, they figured out that it was
probably him that did it.

dsi1[_15_] 22-08-2014 10:24 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

On 8/21/2014 5:54 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> I remember when we got a fax machine at work. It was a serious problem
> child, acting up more often than not and for some reason, wasting lots
> of paper. My boss made it a rule than only certain people could touch
> it. I was not one of them. The ones who could use it used to curse at
> it. Then one day people were out sick and there was nobody who had been
> trained to use it. My boss didn't even know how to use it. So he asked
> me to do it. I couldn't figure it out and asked a friend to help and
> between the two of us, we could not get it. I think he finally just
> drove to Kinkos or something.
>
> I did actually have an all in one that was hooked up with the fax
> machine when I lived in CA. It was a breeze to use. I didn't even have
> to read the instructions.

Back in the old days, when computers had modems, I sent out a lot of
faxes directly from the computer. It was great because I'd write letters
and use the Microsoft fax printer driver to send it out straight away.
When I switched to dedicated fax machines, it was sort of a step
backwards.

Ophelia[_11_] 22-08-2014 11:20 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 2:16 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

>>> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
>>> Mark.

>> so why were you not "Mark"?
>>

> I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?" Actually,
> that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh well, I guess
> we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys. That's the breaks.

The only calls similar to that we get now are for a Mr Brown. Fairly
regular but the only one.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 12:13 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 5:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> I could write a novel over the bad roommate I'd had. I had to legally
>> evict her and then sue her. My next roommate was a cop. So when stores
>> began calling about her bad checks, they wouldn't believe me when I said
>> she had moved. After that, my new roommate answered as Officer ______
>> and told them just to take legal action against her as we had. Worked
>> like a dream!
>>

> My OCD friend's sister had a bad, nutty, roommate. When they heard that
> John Lennon had been shot and killed, they figured out that it was
> probably him that did it.

And it really was him?

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 12:14 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 5:54 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>

>> I remember when we got a fax machine at work. It was a serious problem
>> child, acting up more often than not and for some reason, wasting lots
>> of paper. My boss made it a rule than only certain people could touch
>> it. I was not one of them. The ones who could use it used to curse at
>> it. Then one day people were out sick and there was nobody who had been
>> trained to use it. My boss didn't even know how to use it. So he asked
>> me to do it. I couldn't figure it out and asked a friend to help and
>> between the two of us, we could not get it. I think he finally just
>> drove to Kinkos or something.
>>
>> I did actually have an all in one that was hooked up with the fax
>> machine when I lived in CA. It was a breeze to use. I didn't even have
>> to read the instructions.

> Back in the old days, when computers had modems, I sent out a lot of faxes
> directly from the computer. It was great because I'd write letters and use
> the Microsoft fax printer driver to send it out straight away. When I
> switched to dedicated fax machines, it was sort of a step backwards.

I had a modem in CA. That's when I sent faxes.

Julie Bove[_2_] 22-08-2014 12:15 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

>> I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?" Actually,
>> that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh well, I guess
>> we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys. That's the breaks.

> The only calls similar to that we get now are for a Mr Brown. Fairly
> regular but the only one.

I would be sooo tempted to launch into Dr. Suess if I got those.

dsi1[_17_] 22-08-2014 09:28 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:20:22 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message

> >> so why were you not "Mark"?

> > I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?" Actually,

> > that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh well, I guess

> > we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys. That's the breaks.

> The only calls similar to that we get now are for a Mr Brown. Fairly
>
> regular but the only one.

"Mr Brown is dead. If you want to see him, he's buried in our flower garden." :-)

dsi1[_17_] 22-08-2014 09:33 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

On Friday, August 22, 2014 1:13:42 AM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message

> > On 8/21/2014 5:46 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> >> I could write a novel over the bad roommate I'd had. I had to legally

> >> evict her and then sue her. My next roommate was a cop. So when stores

> >> began calling about her bad checks, they wouldn't believe me when I said

> >> she had moved. After that, my new roommate answered as Officer ______

> >> and told them just to take legal action against her as we had. Worked

> >> like a dream!

> > My OCD friend's sister had a bad, nutty, roommate. When they heard that

> > John Lennon had been shot and killed, they figured out that it was

> > probably him that did it.

> And it really was him?

Mark David Chapman was their roomate. My wife used to work with his wife at the local hospital. Mr. Chapman is nuttier than your aunt May's banana nut bread and should not be in prison. Instead, my wife should be working with him at the forensic unit at the state hospital.

Ophelia[_11_] 22-08-2014 09:33 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message

>> The only calls similar to that we get now are for a Mr Brown. Fairly
>>
>> regular but the only one.
>>

> "Mr Brown is dead. If you want to see him, he's buried in our flower
> garden." :-)

LOL I can just them sending the law in to dig up our flower garden :))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

MaryL[_2_] 22-08-2014 11:34 PM

OT Hello, Susan?

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

[...]

~~~~~~~~~
You can go online and search to see if that number really belongs to AARP.
There is a good chance that it does not. Some of those calls are designed
just to see what time of day elicits a response.

I screen my calls, and I do not answer unless I recognize the number. I
will pick up if I hear someone starting to leave a message that is
legitimate. You can also block calls if you get so many of them that they
become an annoyance.

MaryL

Julie Bove[_2_] 23-08-2014 04:51 AM

OT Hello, Susan?

"MaryL" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>
> I have been getting these calls for a long time. The first time I got
> one,
> I was picking my daughter up at school so it was probably May or June.
> The
> call had come in while I was driving so I couldn't answer. When I played
> back the voice mail, it was from someone at AARP about a job that Susan
> had
> applied for. So I called the number back to tell them that they had the
> wrong number but there was no answer. I left a message.
>
> This same scenario played out several times. Couldn't answer. Voicemail.
> Left message.
>
> Finally I was able to get a live body when I called but each time, the
> woman
> on the phone sounded very confused. She said there were 10 people who
> worked there and she had no idea who had called.
>
> But finally, just now, the woman called and I was able to answer. It was
> AARP in Seattle. She sounded very astounded to hear that there was no
> Susan
> here. Asked me if I was sure and even read back my phone number to me.
>
> I hope that was the last of it. But AARP must be very desperate for a new
> employee if they have been calling over a 3-4 month time span to try to
> contact Susan!
>
> ~~~~~~~~~
> You can go online and search to see if that number really belongs to AARP.
> There is a good chance that it does not. Some of those calls are designed
> just to see what time of day elicits a response.
>
> I screen my calls, and I do not answer unless I recognize the number. I
> will pick up if I hear someone starting to leave a message that is
> legitimate. You can also block calls if you get so many of them that they
> become an annoyance.
>
> MaryL

This was to my cell phone and they were all older sounding women so I'm
pretty sure that it was AARP. But I will look up the number.