Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Brunch Mmmm

Got all my gardening done early while it was cool, then it was time
for a great brunch.
Garden fresh tomato topped with blue cheese and parsley served along
with cucumbers, avocado, salami, egg salad, my homemade half sour
pickles, kalamata olives and rice crackers.

https://flic.kr/p/osD9DN

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> Got all my gardening done early while it was cool, then it was time
> for a great brunch.
> Garden fresh tomato topped with blue cheese and parsley served along
> with cucumbers, avocado, salami, egg salad, my homemade half sour
> pickles, kalamata olives and rice crackers.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/osD9DN
>
> koko

That looks so good and so refreshing. If I ever get a chance to move, I'm
moving next to you! :-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:55:27 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"koko" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Got all my gardening done early while it was cool, then it was time
>> for a great brunch.
>> Garden fresh tomato topped with blue cheese and parsley served along
>> with cucumbers, avocado, salami, egg salad, my homemade half sour
>> pickles, kalamata olives and rice crackers.
>>
>> https://flic.kr/p/osD9DN
>>
>> koko

>That looks so good and so refreshing. If I ever get a chance to move, I'm
>moving next to you! :-)
>
>Cheri

Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:55:27 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>

>>"koko" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Got all my gardening done early while it was cool, then it was time
>>> for a great brunch.
>>> Garden fresh tomato topped with blue cheese and parsley served along
>>> with cucumbers, avocado, salami, egg salad, my homemade half sour
>>> pickles, kalamata olives and rice crackers.
>>>
>>> https://flic.kr/p/osD9DN
>>>
>>> koko

>>That looks so good and so refreshing. If I ever get a chance to move, I'm
>>moving next to you! :-)
>>
>>Cheri

> Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment
>
> koko

Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the best
cook here, if not the best. JMO

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:16:55 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"koko" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:55:27 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>That looks so good and so refreshing. If I ever get a chance to move, I'm
>>>moving next to you! :-)
>>>
>>>Cheri

>> Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment
>>
>> koko

>Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the best
>cook here, if not the best. JMO
>
>Cheri

You are too kind Cheri, and I thank you so much for the wonderful
compliment.
I don't know about being the best cook here but I do love cooking and
food, and trying new things.
Through out the years, I've learned so much from the participants on
RFC.

koko

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:16:55 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>

>>"koko" > wrote in message
. ..

m...

>>> Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment
>>>
>>> koko

>>Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the best
>>cook here, if not the best. JMO
>>
>>Cheri

> You are too kind Cheri, and I thank you so much for the wonderful
> compliment.
> I don't know about being the best cook here but I do love cooking and
> food, and trying new things.
> Through out the years, I've learned so much from the participants on
> RFC.
>
> koko

That's what I like, the fact that you do try different things even labor
intensive recipes for different dishes and post results with pictures and
recipes.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/15/2014 6:16 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "koko" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:55:27 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>> That looks so good and so refreshing. If I ever get a chance to move,
>>> I'm
>>> moving next to you! :-)
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment
>>
>> koko

> Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the
> best cook here, if not the best. JMO
>
> Cheri

Her blog and recipes and photography are all of the highest quality
possible.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/15/2014 6:47 PM, koko wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:16:55 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>

>> "koko" > wrote in message

>>> Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment
>>>
>>> koko

>> Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the best
>> cook here, if not the best. JMO
>>
>> Cheri

> You are too kind Cheri, and I thank you so much for the wonderful
> compliment.
> I don't know about being the best cook here but I do love cooking and
> food, and trying new things.
> Through out the years, I've learned so much from the participants on
> RFC.
>
> koko

And you've shared even more - greatly appreciated too!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:57:36 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

>On 8/15/2014 6:47 PM, koko wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:16:55 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>> Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the best
>>> cook here, if not the best. JMO
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> You are too kind Cheri, and I thank you so much for the wonderful
>> compliment.
>> I don't know about being the best cook here but I do love cooking and
>> food, and trying new things.
>> Through out the years, I've learned so much from the participants on
>> RFC.
>>
>> koko
>>

>And you've shared even more - greatly appreciated too!

Thank you so much Mayo.

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:52:13 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

>On 8/15/2014 6:16 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> "koko" > wrote in message

>>> Thank you Cheri, I appreciate the compliment
>>>
>>> koko

>> Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the
>> best cook here, if not the best. JMO
>>
>> Cheri

>Her blog and recipes and photography are all of the highest quality
>possible.

Thank you so much for you wonderful compliments.
I really need to get back to it. I feel guilty having abandoned it.
I'm working on a new blog post now, hopefully I'll get it back on
track soon.

koko

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/16/2014 2:03 PM, koko wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:52:13 -0600, Mayo > wrote:

>>> Your food always looks wonderful. I do believe you're just about the
>>> best cook here, if not the best. JMO
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Her blog and recipes and photography are all of the highest quality
>> possible.

> Thank you so much for you wonderful compliments.
> I really need to get back to it. I feel guilty having abandoned it.
> I'm working on a new blog post now, hopefully I'll get it back on
> track soon.
>
> koko

You earned them!

Your blog is a wonderful resource for us all and we're glad you share
with us.

Take your time, life is full of things to evaporate time after all.