Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Stick figures?

My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
get them?

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:

> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
> get them?

They are decals.
http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2014 3:03 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> > wrote:
>
>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>> get them?

> They are decals.
> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

Thanks; online sales explains why I have not seen them. There are an
amazing variety of those things. A neighbor has "loves skiing" indicated.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> > wrote:
>
>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>> get them?

> They are decals.
> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

Weird! New to me!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"James Silverton" > wrote in message
> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people get
> them?

here is one popular in Detroit.

http://imgur.com/KgV3Oec

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 15:09:14 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:

> On 6/8/2014 3:03 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
> >> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
> >> get them?

> > They are decals.
> > http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
> > http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
> > http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q
> >

> Thanks; online sales explains why I have not seen them. There are an
> amazing variety of those things. A neighbor has "loves skiing" indicated.

I swear I've seen them at least once in a brick & mortar store, but
can't remember where. I bet you might find them in the accessories
department of some auto-dealerships, but I don't frequent them so it's
only a guess.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2014 3:49 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 15:09:14 -0400, James Silverton
> > wrote:
>
>> On 6/8/2014 3:03 PM, sf wrote:
>>> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton

>>> They are decals.
>>> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>>> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>>> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q
>>>

>> Thanks; online sales explains why I have not seen them. There are an
>> amazing variety of those things. A neighbor has "loves skiing" indicated.

> I swear I've seen them at least once in a brick & mortar store, but
> can't remember where. I bet you might find them in the accessories
> department of some auto-dealerships, but I don't frequent them so it's
> only a guess.

I have been pondering, and now I'm sure I saw them in a crafts store
like AC Moore or Michaels.

As a matter of fact, I've found if you don't know where to look for
a lot of stuff, try there.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> > wrote:
>
>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>> get them?

> They are decals.
> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

We got ours at either Joanne's fabrics or Michaels. I had accidentally
picked up two dads which prompted the clerk to ask if I really had two
husbands. That was a tad embarrassing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"James Silverton" > wrote in message
> On 6/8/2014 3:03 PM, sf wrote:
>> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>>> get them?

>> They are decals.
>> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q
>>

> Thanks; online sales explains why I have not seen them. There are an
> amazing variety of those things. A neighbor has "loves skiing" indicated.

You just probably don't shop at the types of stores that sell them. I have
seen them many places but we wondered too until we realized that they are
usually in fabric and craft type stores. I think one of the dollar stores
had them too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:

>My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>really appropriate.

There's a couple of approriate ones for singles.
Here's one I used to have:
http://www.hostpic.org/images/1406090301000102.jpg

Then there's this one, if you're game:
http://www.jennytalia.com/wp-content/uploads/ffam.jpg

And a few more...
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=f...h=686&dpr=1.25

>I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>get them?

Plenty of online options.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 20:18:40 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>>> get them?

>> They are decals.
>> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

>Weird! New to me!

Lucky you. The stickers have been in plague proprtions in the great
breeding pen known as suburban Australia for several years now.

Thankfully there now seems to be something of a backlash and are
finally becoming less popular here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 14:23:18 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
> >> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
> >> get them?

> > They are decals.
> > http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
> > http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
> > http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q
> >

> We got ours at either Joanne's fabrics or Michaels. I had accidentally
> picked up two dads which prompted the clerk to ask if I really had two
> husbands. That was a tad embarrassing.

Thanks, I don't go to Joanne's or Michael's very often - so that's
probably where I saw it.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:03:06 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:
>
>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>> get them?

>They are decals.
>http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

Guess I'm the proverbial stick in the mud. No way am I putting decals
on my car. Or bumper stickers or anything else.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 Jun 2014 20:18:40 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>
>>"sf" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton

>>> They are decals.
>>> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>>> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>>> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

>>Weird! New to me!

> Lucky you. The stickers have been in plague proprtions in the great
> breeding pen known as suburban Australia for several years now.
>
> Thankfully there now seems to be something of a backlash and are
> finally becoming less popular here.

Where are these displayed? The one in the previous post you showed was more
then a bit scary! (the hanging one)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:03:06 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:
>>
>>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>>> get them?

>>They are decals.
>>http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>>http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>>http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

> Guess I'm the proverbial stick in the mud. No way am I putting decals
> on my car. Or bumper stickers or anything else.

Ahh they go on cars! Ok thanks Some of them look very busy. So long as
the don't disrupt vision ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 6:10 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:03:06 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>>> get them?

>> They are decals.
>> http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>> http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>> http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

> Guess I'm the proverbial stick in the mud. No way am I putting decals
> on my car. Or bumper stickers or anything else.

Same here, Ed. No decals or bumper stickers on my car. Some years back
I got pretty tired of seeing that decal of Calvin peeing on [whatever]
on pickup trucks.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 7:36 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> Ahh they go on cars! Ok thanks Some of them look very busy. So long
> as the don't disrupt vision ...

Of course, there are nervous nellies warning how someone
could use the information they glean from those family
decals to do you harm. Whatever. People seem to get a
kick out of them, they don't bother me.

I've seen personalize memorials decals, too, so I guess
imagination's the limit what you can use your rear window
to put out to the people driving behind you.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 8:48 AM, jmcquown wrote:

> That's funny! :-D I saw a "Baby On Board" caution sign on a car the
> other day. (I haven't seen one of those in about 20 years.) The woman
> was busy talking away on a cell phone while driving 45mph/72.4km/h.
> Apparently everyone *else* is supposed to be aware of the baby but the
> mother/grandmother driving the car doesn't have to be. Heh.

I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 6/9/2014 7:36 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>
>> Ahh they go on cars! Ok thanks Some of them look very busy. So long
>> as the don't disrupt vision ...

> Of course, there are nervous nellies warning how someone
> could use the information they glean from those family
> decals to do you harm. Whatever. People seem to get a
> kick out of them, they don't bother me.
>
> I've seen personalize memorials decals, too, so I guess
> imagination's the limit what you can use your rear window
> to put out to the people driving behind you.

Okaaaaaaaaaaay! The only info I want to put out to cars behind is 'Keep
back' <g>

Drivers here have stickers that say things like child/baby on board and I
have a sticker 'Help for Heroes (see my sig) and also for the Dog's trust
where we get our rescue dogs, but all those stick people are new to me) I
don't think I want to advertise my life in stick people either)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 6/9/2014 8:48 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> That's funny! :-D I saw a "Baby On Board" caution sign on a car the
>> other day. (I haven't seen one of those in about 20 years.) The woman
>> was busy talking away on a cell phone while driving 45mph/72.4km/h.
>> Apparently everyone *else* is supposed to be aware of the baby but the
>> mother/grandmother driving the car doesn't have to be. Heh.

> I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
> Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
> I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.

Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving. Not
that it seems to stop some people.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message ...

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 06:10:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:03:06 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:
>>
>>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>>> get them?

>>They are decals.
>>http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>>http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>>http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

>Guess I'm the proverbial stick in the mud. No way am I putting decals
>on my car. Or bumper stickers or anything else.

I'll join you in the mud ! Who cares whether the people ahead of you
have two kids, ninety kids, five dogs, three cats. I have started
to see some pushback stickers now, one the other day indicated no kids
and no desire to have any

I have one that says "Grumpycat hates your stick figure family".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>sf > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> wrote:
>>
>>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
>>> get them?

>>They are decals.
>>http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
>>http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
>>http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

>Guess I'm the proverbial stick in the mud. No way am I putting decals
>on my car. Or bumper stickers or anything else.

In NY it's illegal to drive with anything hanging from the rearview
mirror yet I see people driving with all sorts of doodads hanging from
their rearview mirror, from fuzzy dice to deodorizers... driving with
a handicapped placcard hanging from the rearview mirror is illegal
too... and in most states including CT.
http://dmv.ny.gov/sites/default/file.../broch/c34.htm
http://www.dmv.org/ct-connecticut/disabled-drivers.php
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> On 6/9/2014 8:48 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> That's funny! :-D I saw a "Baby On Board" caution sign on a car the
>>> other day. (I haven't seen one of those in about 20 years.) The woman
>>> was busy talking away on a cell phone while driving 45mph/72.4km/h.
>>> Apparently everyone *else* is supposed to be aware of the baby but the
>>> mother/grandmother driving the car doesn't have to be. Heh.

>> I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
>> Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
>> I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.

> Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving.
> Not that it seems to stop some people.

Clearly it's not stopping anyone here, either. Texting seems
to have replaced talking, for the most part.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2014 3:48 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
> "James Silverton" > wrote in message
>> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
>> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people get
>> them?
>>

> here is one popular in Detroit.
>
> http://imgur.com/KgV3Oec

Have you seen this one?

http://www.auto-candy.com/open-posit...stickers-ever/

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 9:13 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 6/9/2014 8:48 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> That's funny! :-D I saw a "Baby On Board" caution sign on a car the
>> other day. (I haven't seen one of those in about 20 years.) The woman
>> was busy talking away on a cell phone while driving 45mph/72.4km/h.
>> Apparently everyone *else* is supposed to be aware of the baby but the
>> mother/grandmother driving the car doesn't have to be. Heh.

> I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
> Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
> I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.
>
> nancy

I know, right? Darn, guess I'll just have to hit some other car instead.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>> On 6/9/2014 8:48 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> That's funny! :-D I saw a "Baby On Board" caution sign on a car the
>>> other day. (I haven't seen one of those in about 20 years.) The woman
>>> was busy talking away on a cell phone while driving 45mph/72.4km/h.
>>> Apparently everyone *else* is supposed to be aware of the baby but the
>>> mother/grandmother driving the car doesn't have to be. Heh.

>> I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
>> Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
>> I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.

> Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving.
> Not that it seems to stop some people.

I think it's illegal everwhere. No one seems to pay attention to the laws.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 10:12 AM, James Silverton wrote:
> On 6/8/2014 3:48 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

>> here is one popular in Detroit.
>>
>> http://imgur.com/KgV3Oec
>>

> Have you seen this one?
>
> http://www.auto-candy.com/open-posit...stickers-ever/

Too funny.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 6/9/2014 10:12 AM, James Silverton wrote:
>> On 6/8/2014 3:48 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

>>> here is one popular in Detroit.
>>>
>>> http://imgur.com/KgV3Oec
>>>

>> Have you seen this one?
>>
>> http://www.auto-candy.com/open-posit...stickers-ever/

> Too funny.
>
> nancy

Probably the surest way to not get the position filled. ;-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-06-09 10:11 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving.
>> Not that it seems to stop some people.

> Clearly it's not stopping anyone here, either. Texting seems
> to have replaced talking, for the most part.

It is illegal to use hand held electronic devices here in Ontario. It
has been illegal for a few years but people kept doing it, so they
boosted the fine. With victim fund surcharge it is $280. After that
increase I started to see people pulled over to use their phones, but I
still see lots of people driving around with a cell phone to their ear
or texting while driving.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 10:30 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>> On 6/9/2014 10:12 AM, James Silverton wrote:

>>> Have you seen this one?
>>>
>>> http://www.auto-candy.com/open-posit...stickers-ever/
>>>

>> Too funny.

> Probably the surest way to not get the position filled. ;-)

Heh. But a nice ... shall we say ... one finger salute to a
certain someone.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> On 6/9/2014 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
>>> Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
>>> I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.

>> Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving.
>> Not that it seems to stop some people.

> Clearly it's not stopping anyone here, either. Texting seems
> to have replaced talking, for the most part.

I saw a woman on the motorway driving the car next to me and texting!!!! I
shifted away from her pretty fast!!!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 6/9/2014 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I saw one a couple of weeks ago. Please, not them again! Heh.
>>> Gee, I was going to speed up and smash into that car, but now
>>> I see there is a baby, I guess I won't.

>> Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving.
>> Not that it seems to stop some people.
>>

> I think it's illegal everwhere. No one seems to pay attention to the
> laws.

Here you can get fined £100 and get 3 penalty points on your licence. Once
you have a total of 12 points you can be banned from driving!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 10:31 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2014-06-09 10:11 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>>
>>> Incidentally it is illegal here to use your cellphone while driving.
>>> Not that it seems to stop some people.

>> Clearly it's not stopping anyone here, either. Texting seems
>> to have replaced talking, for the most part.
>>

> It is illegal to use hand held electronic devices here in Ontario. It
> has been illegal for a few years but people kept doing it, so they
> boosted the fine. With victim fund surcharge it is $280. After that
> increase I started to see people pulled over to use their phones, but I
> still see lots of people driving around with a cell phone to their ear
> or texting while driving.

I think it's an actual addiction. People just can't stop
themselves.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2014 11:36 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> I think it's illegal everwhere. No one seems to pay attention to the
>> laws.

> Here you can get fined £100 and get 3 penalty points on your licence.
> Once you have a total of 12 points you can be banned from driving!

I don't know the actual laws & penalties where I live. I don't own a
cell phone. Even if I did I know better than to talk/text on the phone
while driving.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-06-09 11:43 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> It is illegal to use hand held electronic devices here in Ontario. It
>> has been illegal for a few years but people kept doing it, so they
>> boosted the fine. With victim fund surcharge it is $280. After that
>> increase I started to see people pulled over to use their phones, but I
>> still see lots of people driving around with a cell phone to their ear
>> or texting while driving.

> I think it's an actual addiction. People just can't stop
> themselves.

Possibly. I sure don't have it. I have a cell phone with an inexpensive
monthly rate for 55 minutes and rarely use more than 5. Since it is for
emergencies, I have to remember to take my phone with me. Sometimes I
leave it on just so that I can call it and locate it when it rings. I
had to do that a couple weeks ago. I turned up inside a waterproof case
inside my kayaking deck bag in the car. I had used it 3-4 days before.
By that time the battery was too low to be much use.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 06:10:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:03:06 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 14:50:20 -0400, James Silverton
> > wrote:
> >
> >> My household is usually just one so those family stick figures aren't
> >> really appropriate. I've not seen them on sale and wonder where people
> >> get them?

> >They are decals.
> >http://www.vinyldisorder.com/families.html
> >http://www.fullintensitygrafx.com/family_decals.php
> >http://www.familystickers.com/custom...FU5afgod2WIA1Q

> Guess I'm the proverbial stick in the mud. No way am I putting decals
> on my car. Or bumper stickers or anything else.

We don't put anything on our vehicles either, but some people do. I
think he just wanted to know where they are found. I dunno why.
Maybe he wants to buy them as a joke for someone else. So what if he
does.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

non stick pan sf[_9_] General Cooking 22 03-08-2010 09:51 PM
Non Stick Wok or Not Joe Cilinceon Cooking Equipment 0 17-06-2007 12:22 AM
It Figures Rachel Ray Would Be a Shill For Dunkin Donuts rst General Cooking 71 14-06-2007 03:18 PM
RTD-TEA---SALES FIGURES KALLE GRIEGER Tea 1 17-05-2007 10:48 PM
Calphalon Pro non-stick ii vs commercial non-stick? Bill Cooking Equipment 7 19-11-2003 09:34 PM