Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Need French Food Ideas

Here - just 3 or 4 minutes on google using the search term 'Julie
Angela Bove' - without really trying at all. Plenty more results, but
these will suffice:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...es/iRGefLoLNdY

http://www.health-forums.com/alt-sup...te-192333.html
"To Julie Bove-A personal note......

Hey Julie. Have you you ever heard of the term "TMI?" It stands
for
"TOO MUCH INFORMATION" in case you didn't know. I would hate to be
your next door neighbor because frankly, you could talk the hind
leg
off a mule. 95% of ALL your posts are rambling nonsense. Do we
really have to hear about every little ache, pain, stress and
worry
you have in your minute to minute life? Jesus H. Christ you are a
pain in the ass. We don't need to know EVERY FREAKIN' DETAIL about
you and ANGELA and all of your bull****. Why can't focus on the
questions and concerns about diabetes without all of the drama?
God,
I feel sorry for Angela to live with the likes of you. Please oh
please tell us what brand of tampons Angela uses and how your
brother's sisters, uncle's best friend has a stormy romance. For
the
love of God STFU! By the way, you are obese and eating cinnamon
toast
crunch and all of the other carby **** you eat is not doing you
diabetes any good. I suggest you get of copy of "The diabetes
solutin" written by Richard K. Bernstein and get a clue.
Sheeeeeeeeeesh............"

http://www.health-forums.com/alt-sup...ed-176371.html
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/...133-julie-bove
http://rec.food.cooking.narkive.com/...-the-chicken.2

Need French Food Ideas Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 529 18-06-2014 12:19 AM
Food ideas [email protected] Vegetarian cooking 2 18-08-2005 12:21 PM
NEW FOOD IDEAS Helen General Cooking 14 15-06-2005 04:41 AM
french toast ideas? Brian Connors General Cooking 33 20-04-2004 04:21 PM