Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Reuseable K Cups, Part Deux

I was with my wife at her school today and we tried tamping the coffee
down inside the reusable K cup, about which she had complained earlier,
saying the coffee was much too weak. Tamping made a _big_ difference,
to the point where there was noticeably less coffee in the cup, and the
taste was dramatically stronger.

Next time we'll try to tamp it down just some, and not pack it to death,
hoping to find that happy place in between the two extremes we've
experienced thus far.

End of Report.

-S-