Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sicilian Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes "Arraganati"

On 5/25/2014 5:12 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:

> My son is currently in Italy, touring with his University Wind Ensemble.
> He's taking tons of photos that he's sharing on facebook. Included
> are photos of his meals - every single one has been pasta in one form or
> another. Some accompanied by pizza margharita.(sp?) I think he'll be
> thoroughly spoiled by the time he returns home. OR, maybe he'll be
> prompted to try to cook his own!

Happy for your son, traveling is a wonderful experience for him, and
maybe this will interest him in cooking. If he is taking this many food
photos, this is a step in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2014 10:46 AM, Ema Nymton wrote:
> On 5/25/2014 5:12 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
>
>> My son is currently in Italy, touring with his University Wind Ensemble.
>> He's taking tons of photos that he's sharing on facebook. Included
>> are photos of his meals - every single one has been pasta in one form or
>> another. Some accompanied by pizza margharita.(sp?) I think he'll be
>> thoroughly spoiled by the time he returns home. OR, maybe he'll be
>> prompted to try to cook his own!

> Happy for your son, traveling is a wonderful experience for him, and
> maybe this will interest him in cooking. If he is taking this many food
> photos, this is a step in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.

While he's been gone his girlfriend posted a meal she made for herself.
Pizza with a cauliflower crust. It looked amazing! I'm going to have
to take cooking lessons from her and hopefully my son!!

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.