Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lamps/Lighting (WAS: You must try this recipe!)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:45:13 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:41:17 +0100, "Ophelia"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> We are part of the EU, but we are not European ;-)
>>>

>> Tell that to the rest of the world.

>I don't care what the rest of the world thinks

The ROTW doesnt think that anyway, Ophelia.
Most people understand the distinction.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2014 6:26 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>> Here's why my roof was so cheap. Simple, small house.
>> http://oi58.tinypic.com/1gp5d.jpg

> Cute little house. I love it! Nice yard too from what I see.
> Something like that would be perfect for me and the furry one.
>
> G.

It's perfect for me and my 5 cats. You can't tell from the front,
but it's a split foyer style. The yard is pretty big being a corner
house, much more than I need. Believe it or not, I bought this from my
brother and there were 5 of them living in this house, plus a dog. The
kitchen is pretty small and there are funny stories about my brother and
how he demanded no one else come in the kitchen when he was in there. lol

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 17:24:41 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> says...

>> > I said they are and they are not.

>> That was your feeble fall back position after you'd been called on
>> your earlier wrong claim.
>>

> Your head is in the sand, but it figures. You people don't think
> you're Europeans either.

We saw European butter today. We didn't ask exactly where it was from.
Instead we went with the French. Also French chocolate but they didn't have
semi-sweet. Only white, 65% cocoa, 85% cocoa and salted caramel. We went
with the 85%. Had it been me making the cookies, I would have gotten the
darker and then drizzled with white but Angela wants to do it as close to
the recipe as she can. They were told that the more authentic, the more
points. She is going to take pics of the chocolate and butter to prove that
they are authentic.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:45:13 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>
>>"sf" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:41:17 +0100, "Ophelia"

>>> Tell that to the rest of the world.

>>I don't care what the rest of the world thinks

> The ROTW doesnt think that anyway, Ophelia.
> Most people understand the distinction.

ok

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default You must try this recipe!

On Friday, May 30, 2014 9:49:44 AM UTC+1, Gary wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>

> > Are they making any new episodes of Pawn Stars? Seems all I ever get are

> > reruns. I do like that because it is informative.

> A new one airs each Thursday night.
>
> G.

You can play 'catch-up' and stream all the episodes from he

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/pawn_stars/

Cherry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/4/2014 4:27 PM, Gary wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>> That's true for me, too. Every day I tell myself "get on the damned
>> treadmill today" and then as the day goes on I get in more and more
>> pain. I had a CT scan today to see why in the hell my back isn't
>> healing after the surgery almost 2 years ago now. But you just
>> motivated me, so I'm going to do at least 10 mins on the treadmill.

> Very cool, Cheryl. If you haven't exercised in 2 years, your muscles
> have turned to flab by now. I'm glad I motivated you but do check in
> with your doctor to see if that's ok in your situation. If so, keep
> doing this 6 days a week. You need one day of rest. And don't increase
> the time more than 1-2 minutes per week.
>
> If exercise is approved by your doctor, you should see some great
> results in a month or so if you keep it up daily.
>
> G.

I haven't kept it up daily, but have more days on the treadmill than not
since writing this. 10 minutes for me is about 1/3 mile. Seems like
such a short distance but put me in a store or just walking from my car
to somewhere, that's a lot. Yes, I have muscle wasting. I have started
a "weight management program" today that includes vit B12 shots and what
they call lipotropic injections that is supposed to give me more energy
and boost my metabolism. I researched it before starting and it seems
like a win-win, and it's for 4 weeks of shots. The initial visit today
included a body composition analysis and I only have about 30% muscle
mass. Which is why any amount of activity not only hurts my back
horribly, but tires me out.

--
Cheryl