Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default We got chat

I and sky are chattin'. She jes stepped out to run to store, but I'm
open to abuse.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-05-10, notbob > wrote:
> I and sky are chattin'. She jes stepped out to run to store, but I'm
> open to abuse.

You wanted chat, O, get yer ass in here!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-05-10, notbob > wrote:
> On 2014-05-10, notbob > wrote:
>> I and sky are chattin'. She jes stepped out to run to store, but I'm
>> open to abuse.

> You wanted chat, O, get yer ass in here!

Now got Pico_Rico and Dave....

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 May 2014 02:43:58 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> On 2014-05-10, notbob > wrote:
> > On 2014-05-10, notbob > wrote:
> >> I and sky are chattin'. She jes stepped out to run to store, but I'm
> >> open to abuse.

> > You wanted chat, O, get yer ass in here!

> Now got Pico_Rico and Dave....

On a computer I need to set up for chat... what are the details again?

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 09 May 2014 20:47:03 -0700, sf wrote:

>>> Now got Pico_Rico and Dave....
>>>

>> On a computer I need to set up for chat... what are the details again?

><leaves rustle in the gentle breeze as a bird chirps in the distance>
>
> -sw

you just have to google it

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2014-05-10, notbob > wrote:
>> I and sky are chattin'. She jes stepped out to run to store, but I'm
>> open to abuse.

> You wanted chat, O, get yer ass in here!

Sorry It was 3am here and I was fast asleep!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On 10 May 2014 02:43:58 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>> > You wanted chat, O, get yer ass in here!

>> Now got Pico_Rico and Dave....
>>

> On a computer I need to set up for chat... what are the details again?

mail me
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 May 2014 11:43:32 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message

> >> Now got Pico_Rico and Dave....
> >>

> > On a computer I need to set up for chat... what are the details again?

> mail me

Thanks - all I really needed to do was get up and go to the computer
that's set up for chat and get the information, but the lack of
response indicated no one was in the chat room by that point.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 May 2014 11:43:32 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:

>> > On a computer I need to set up for chat... what are the details again?

>> mail me

> Thanks - all I really needed to do was get up and go to the computer
> that's set up for chat and get the information, but the lack of
> response indicated no one was in the chat room by that point.

Ok I was in a couple of times but our times are too far out of sinc I
reckon

How did we manage before when we were all in? Can you remember when that
was and the times?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/