Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Horrible Dinner 5/1/2014

On Sat, 3 May 2014 18:12:11 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> I hear that! Not only that but a lot of the guys that insist that a woman
> should find a man are often times the reason that many women prefer their
> own company. LOL

Somebody forgot to tell Phyllis Schlafly!

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2014 10:02 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sat, 3 May 2014 18:12:11 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>> I hear that! Not only that but a lot of the guys that insist that a woman
>> should find a man are often times the reason that many women prefer their
>> own company. LOL

> Somebody forgot to tell Phyllis Schlafly!

LOL Look at what era she grew up in. Women were *supposed* to get
married and have kids. (If you didn't, there must be something wrong
with you.)

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/2/2014 11:35 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/2/2014 5:47 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

>>> Good lord, woman! Why the hell do you keep eating there? Oh yeah...so
>>> you can come back here and whine about it.
>>>

>> She has to pay for it so why not eat (or try to) it?
>>

> Thank you, Janet (and others). Yes, I have to pay for it regardless.
> Occasionally I give them a chance. Sometimes they hit the mark. This
> time they missed it by a mile. It beats the hell out of just throwing
> money at them as I drive by.

It's really a shame that they don't have an option where you could
skip the food and have them donate the equivalent amount in groceries
to a food bank instead. They get their money, and somebody else gets
some food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default DATWA DATAW Horrible DATAW Dinner DATAW 5/1/2014 DATAW

On 5/3/2014 11:02 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

>> IMNSHO, giving her the attention she craves is probably a good deed.
>> It's obvious that her husband is a brute and her child is extremely
>> self-centered. Usenet may be the only world she has.

> You lot are pathetic!

No, Julie, we're not. If you think, for even a nano-second, that your
family represents a "normal" family then you'd be wrong. If what you
write about your husband and daughter is true then it's you guys who are
not so normal.

--
DreadfulBitch

There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
....George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-05-05 12:56 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
> On 5/3/2014 11:02 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> IMNSHO, giving her the attention she craves is probably a good deed.
>>> It's obvious that her husband is a brute and her child is extremely
>>> self-centered. Usenet may be the only world she has.

>> You lot are pathetic!

> No, Julie, we're not. If you think, for even a nano-second, that your
> family represents a "normal" family then you'd be wrong. If what you
> write about your husband and daughter is true then it's you guys who are
> not so normal.

I suspect that Julie spends far too much time watching television and
hopes to get on the Jerry Springer show.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 May 2014 07:59:08 -0500, Moe DeLoughan >
wrote:

> It's really a shame that they don't have an option where you could
> skip the food and have them donate the equivalent amount in groceries
> to a food bank instead. They get their money, and somebody else gets
> some food.

In a perfect world!

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 5/3/2014 11:02 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> IMNSHO, giving her the attention she craves is probably a good deed.
>>> It's obvious that her husband is a brute and her child is extremely
>>> self-centered. Usenet may be the only world she has.

>> You lot are pathetic!

> No, Julie, we're not. If you think, for even a nano-second, that your
> family represents a "normal" family then you'd be wrong. If what you
> write about your husband and daughter is true then it's you guys who are
> not so normal.

Is there such a thing as a "normal" family? I'm thinking not. There is the
family that the world sees. And then there is the family that they don't
see. In most cases I have found this is true. Some people are just better
at covering up the bad stuff to the public. But no family is perfect.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>>> You lot are pathetic!

>> No, Julie, we're not. If you think, for even a nano-second, that your
>> family represents a "normal" family then you'd be wrong. If what you
>> write about your husband and daughter is true then it's you guys who are
>> not so normal.
>>

> I suspect that Julie spends far too much time watching television and
> hopes to get on the Jerry Springer show.

You'd be wrong then. I watched that show many years ago. It was good then.
I have no interest in it now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 5, 2014 8:32:10 AM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:

> >> You lot are pathetic!

> > No, Julie, we're not. If you think, for even a nano-second, that your

> > family represents a "normal" family then you'd be wrong. If what you

> > write about your husband and daughter is true then it's you guys who are

> > not so normal.

> Is there such a thing as a "normal" family? I'm thinking not. There is the
>
> family that the world sees. And then there is the family that they don't
>
> see. In most cases I have found this is true. Some people are just better
>
> at covering up the bad stuff to the public. But no family is perfect.

This sounds so right and true that we can probably waive the need for photographic verification or notorized documentation. Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Monday, May 5, 2014 8:32:10 AM UTC-10, Julie Bove wrote:

>> > No, Julie, we're not. If you think, for even a nano-second, that your

>> > family represents a "normal" family then you'd be wrong. If what you

>> > write about your husband and daughter is true then it's you guys who
>> > are

>> > not so normal.

>> Is there such a thing as a "normal" family? I'm thinking not. There is
>> the
>>
>> family that the world sees. And then there is the family that they don't
>>
>> see. In most cases I have found this is true. Some people are just
>> better
>>
>> at covering up the bad stuff to the public. But no family is perfect.

> This sounds so right and true that we can probably waive the need for
> photographic verification or notorized documentation. Thanks.

Great! Cuz the last pic taken of me was of me in my undies!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in
:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>

>> So, I should pick up some widower at the bar? That's about as
>> interesting to me as going home with the guy who went to the
>> Stupidbowl. LOL
>>
>> Jill

> I hear that! Not only that but a lot of the guys that insist that a
> woman should find a man are often times the reason that many women
> prefer their own company. LOL

It wasn't a serious suggestion, and if she prefers lady-friends, well,
that's fine too.

--
--Bryan

"Happy ****ing 'new years' that was when me and my father
had to identify her dead mud covered body they pulled from
the family car she'd driven into the Mississippi river!"
--John Kuthe in rec.food.cooking, 3-7-2014
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in news:g3ifm95h25hh49jjsc1388dublr88lb4ie@
4ax.com:

> On Mon, 05 May 2014 07:59:08 -0500, Moe DeLoughan >
> wrote:
>
>> It's really a shame that they don't have an option where you could
>> skip the food and have them donate the equivalent amount in groceries
>> to a food bank instead. They get their money, and somebody else gets
>> some food.

> In a perfect world!

In a perfect world we wouldn't need food banks.

--
--Bryan

"Happy ****ing 'new years' that was when me and my father
had to identify her dead mud covered body they pulled from
the family car she'd driven into the Mississippi river!"
--John Kuthe in rec.food.cooking, 3-7-2014
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pico Rico wrote:
> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 2 May 2014 13:48:32 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Good lord, woman! Why the hell do you keep eating there? Oh yeah...so you
>>> can come back here and whine about it.

>> The rest of us know why. Guess you never paid attention.

> I know why, but I don't know why she keeps posting about it.

She's not supposed to speak? You want to muzzle people here? Better
solution: if you don't like someone's posts, don't read them. If you
lack the self-discipline,use filters.