Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The fridge is here!

The Home Depot contracted delivery service came exactly on time. They
took out the old one and put it in the garage so the people who are
buying it can get it easily onto their trailer.

There was a bunch of ugly on the floor under the fridge and the fellow
had a bottle of bathroom cleaner which he sprayed on the tile and
cleaned up the floor. He even swept it!

They put the new water kit on the fridge and removed every bit of tape
and plastic covering from the inside. Then they took the trash out with
them.

I have to rearrange the shelves to suit me, but there are plenty of them.

Will report further.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> The Home Depot contracted delivery service came exactly on time. They
> took out the old one and put it in the garage so the people who are buying
> it can get it easily onto their trailer.
>
> There was a bunch of ugly on the floor under the fridge and the fellow had
> a bottle of bathroom cleaner which he sprayed on the tile and cleaned up
> the floor. He even swept it!

Wow, I've never seen that)

> They put the new water kit on the fridge and removed every bit of tape and
> plastic covering from the inside. Then they took the trash out with them.
>
> I have to rearrange the shelves to suit me, but there are plenty of them.
>
> Will report further.

Whatever you decide about your fridge, the service cannot be faulted!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The fridge is here! part 2

Everything is now back in the fridge and freezer. I can't believe how
easy it is to find stuff.

I'm loving the split shelves. Positioned one at the just the right size
for wine bottles.

There is a huge amount of storage in the doors. Freezer holds about the
same as the side-by-side but I can see everything.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 01 May 2014 11:18:24 -0500, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

> The Home Depot contracted delivery service came exactly on time. They
> took out the old one and put it in the garage so the people who are
> buying it can get it easily onto their trailer.
>
> There was a bunch of ugly on the floor under the fridge and the fellow
> had a bottle of bathroom cleaner which he sprayed on the tile and
> cleaned up the floor. He even swept it!
>
> They put the new water kit on the fridge and removed every bit of tape
> and plastic covering from the inside. Then they took the trash out with
> them.
>
> I have to rearrange the shelves to suit me, but there are plenty of them.
>
> Will report further.

Great service (!) and good luck with the new refrigerator.
I want to hear all about those roll out shelves.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2014 2:34 PM, sf wrote:
> On Thu, 01 May 2014 11:18:24 -0500, Janet Wilder >
> wrote:
>
>> The Home Depot contracted delivery service came exactly on time. They
>> took out the old one and put it in the garage so the people who are
>> buying it can get it easily onto their trailer.
>>
>> There was a bunch of ugly on the floor under the fridge and the fellow
>> had a bottle of bathroom cleaner which he sprayed on the tile and
>> cleaned up the floor. He even swept it!
>>
>> They put the new water kit on the fridge and removed every bit of tape
>> and plastic covering from the inside. Then they took the trash out with
>> them.
>>
>> I have to rearrange the shelves to suit me, but there are plenty of them.
>>
>> Will report further.

> Great service (!) and good luck with the new refrigerator.
> I want to hear all about those roll out shelves.

The old one had the roll out shelves that didn't roll out.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 01 May 2014 15:36:48 -0500, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

> On 5/1/2014 2:34 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 May 2014 11:18:24 -0500, Janet Wilder >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> The Home Depot contracted delivery service came exactly on time. They
> >> took out the old one and put it in the garage so the people who are
> >> buying it can get it easily onto their trailer.
> >>
> >> There was a bunch of ugly on the floor under the fridge and the fellow
> >> had a bottle of bathroom cleaner which he sprayed on the tile and
> >> cleaned up the floor. He even swept it!
> >>
> >> They put the new water kit on the fridge and removed every bit of tape
> >> and plastic covering from the inside. Then they took the trash out with
> >> them.
> >>
> >> I have to rearrange the shelves to suit me, but there are plenty of them.
> >>
> >> Will report further.

> > Great service (!) and good luck with the new refrigerator.
> > I want to hear all about those roll out shelves.
> >

> The old one had the roll out shelves that didn't roll out.

I have adjustable split glass shelves, but the only things that roll
out are the drawers attached under them.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2014 12:18 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> The Home Depot contracted delivery service came exactly on time. They
> took out the old one and put it in the garage so the people who are
> buying it can get it easily onto their trailer.
>
> There was a bunch of ugly on the floor under the fridge and the fellow
> had a bottle of bathroom cleaner which he sprayed on the tile and
> cleaned up the floor. He even swept it!
>
> They put the new water kit on the fridge and removed every bit of tape
> and plastic covering from the inside. Then they took the trash out with
> them.
>
> I have to rearrange the shelves to suit me, but there are plenty of them.
>
> Will report further.

Great! I do hope you enjoy the new fridge.

Jill

What's in your fridge? Mark Thorson General Cooking 0 15-11-2011 07:39 PM
Tap v Fridge Space Cowboy Tea 0 08-10-2010 02:56 PM
Same fridge? MiamiCuse Cooking Equipment 3 27-08-2007 02:46 PM
In the fridge serene General Cooking 2 26-04-2006 11:13 PM