Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Mad Walmart Turbin Broomer

On 5/4/2014 10:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>

> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
verification of that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 04 May 2014 16:29:33 -1000, dsi1
> wrote:

>On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>

>Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...pen-jpg.77311/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>

> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

It's not true that I never post pics. I had put up pics of Angela only to
have people make fun of them. Not cool! I think I have put up cat pics in
the past. But I am not into taking pics of my food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 5/4/2014 10:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>>

>> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

> I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
> verification of that?

I can assure you that you don't want to see me like that. I go by my real
name. I used to have a website. I let that go. I have a Facebook. Some
people here have looked me up. I am who I am. *shrugs*

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> The only times I've seen anyone cleaning a floor at the Walmarts I've
>>> been to is when there's been a spill/breakage, and then they cordon
>>> off that entire area... otherwise the floors are cleaned and buffed
>>> while the stores are closed to shoppers... it's the same at other
>>> retailers. I've never seen anyone going up and down the aisles

>> That's not the way it is where I am. Oh, and just because *you* haven't
>> seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

> He probably doesn't shop late at night. Grocery stores tend to sweep just
> prior to closing. The K Mart that I worked at would never sweep or run
> those floor cleaners when customers were in unless there was some sort of
> accident that required immediate cleaning. But a store that is open 24
> hours would of course have to do it while customers are in.

They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that much,
but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
>> He probably doesn't shop late at night. Grocery stores tend to sweep
>> just prior to closing. The K Mart that I worked at would never sweep or
>> run those floor cleaners when customers were in unless there was some
>> sort of accident that required immediate cleaning. But a store that is
>> open 24 hours would of course have to do it while customers are in.

> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that much,
> but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>> He probably doesn't shop late at night. Grocery stores tend to sweep
>>> just prior to closing. The K Mart that I worked at would never sweep or
>>> run those floor cleaners when customers were in unless there was some
>>> sort of accident that required immediate cleaning. But a store that is
>>> open 24 hours would of course have to do it while customers are in.

>> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that much,
>> but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

I'm usually an early riser, and I like to do my shopping early when the
stores are fairly empty.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that
>>> much, but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

>> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

> I'm usually an early riser, and I like to do my shopping early when the
> stores are fairly empty.

I'm a night owl. Don't usually get to bed until 4 a.m.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2014 5:03 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/4/2014 10:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>>

>> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

> I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
> verification of that?

No need to do that. A simple notarized document signed by a couple of
witnesses would be acceptable. No point in being hard-assed about this.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2014 5:05 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sun, 04 May 2014 16:29:33 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>>

>> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

> http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...pen-jpg.77311/

I glad there's a few folks here that know the score. I swear, people
have been getting away with murder in this group.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2014 5:21 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> It's not true that I never post pics. I had put up pics of Angela only
> to have people make fun of them. Not cool! I think I have put up cat
> pics in the past. But I am not into taking pics of my food.

The photographic standards are set rather high here. My suggestion is
that you pick up some basic books on lighting and makeup and learn to
kick up your photo skills a bit. A very nice photographic setup can be
had in your home for as little as a couple of thousand dollars. As an
added bonus, you can take cute pictures of cats and sell them at craft
fairs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 04 May 2014 23:03:48 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/4/2014 10:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 5/4/2014 2:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>>

>> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

>I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>verification of that?

Mother of god... any suggestions as to how to get that visualisation
unburned on my psyche?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 4 May 2014 20:22:42 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

>>> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>>> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

>> I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>> verification of that?

>I can assure you that you don't want to see me like that.

First Ed, now you.
I'm off to get some counseling.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 May 2014 20:22:42 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
om...

>>> I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>>> verification of that?

>>I can assure you that you don't want to see me like that.

> First Ed, now you.
> I'm off to get some counseling.

What if Ed and I have a conversation in our underwear?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 May 2014 23:03:48 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>>> photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

>>I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>>verification of that?

> Mother of god... any suggestions as to how to get that visualisation
> unburned on my psyche?

You could transpose a vision of him in a powdered wig and lace ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 3:52 AM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Sun, 4 May 2014 20:22:42 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:

>>> I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>>> verification of that?

>> I can assure you that you don't want to see me like that.

> First Ed, now you.
> I'm off to get some counseling.

Skip the counseling, just bleach your eyes to get rid of the image.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 6:24 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>>> verification of that?

>> Mother of god... any suggestions as to how to get that visualisation
>> unburned on my psyche?

> You could transpose a vision of him in a powdered wig and lace ...

Could be lace undies ya know!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 12:13 AM, Cheri wrote:

> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that
> much, but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

I just hate it when the turbaned floor polisher comes directly at me
when I'm shopping. If you don't jump out of his way fast enough he'll
run you over! Why, he ran over my pinkie toe one day! The worst part,
though, is going to the next aisle and there he is AGAIN! Gah!!!!

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2014 6:18 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> Tried to go around me but due to the wide design
> of the broom, they failed.

And you failed to get out of the way?

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 5/4/2014 6:18 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> Tried to go around me but due to the wide design
>> of the broom, they failed.

> And you failed to get out of the way?

Kind of hard to get out of the way on a narrow aisle with a shopping cart.
Those brooms are quite wide.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2014 3:37 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> I've been in many stores where they were sweeping. In this case I am
> pretty sure that this guy would do that to anyone who is in the aisle.
> He seems to think it is his duty to sweep as quickly as possible and he
> is hell bent on getting it done, regardless of anything or anyone who
> may be in his way.

A lot of the people in the custodial departments of all kinds of stores
& businesses are mentally and/or emotionally handicapped. In a lot of
cases they can be very single minded. I have a great deal of respect
for those people and their joy (most of the time) at having a job in the
public sector. Some consideration, a smile and a "thank you" would make
their day.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 5/4/2014 3:37 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> I've been in many stores where they were sweeping. In this case I am
>> pretty sure that this guy would do that to anyone who is in the aisle.
>> He seems to think it is his duty to sweep as quickly as possible and he
>> is hell bent on getting it done, regardless of anything or anyone who
>> may be in his way.

> A lot of the people in the custodial departments of all kinds of stores &
> businesses are mentally and/or emotionally handicapped. In a lot of cases
> they can be very single minded. I have a great deal of respect for those
> people and their joy (most of the time) at having a job in the public
> sector. Some consideration, a smile and a "thank you" would make their
> day.

In the case of Walmart, they seem to like hiring foreigners, perhaps because
they are the only ones willing to work for those wages.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jeßus wrote:
>dsi1 wrote:
>>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Especially those who don't post pictures,,, the Bovine never posts
>>> pictures, I don't believe anything she says, NOTHING!
>>>

>>Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>>photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

Not required, but when people tell far fetched tales they would be a
lot more believeable with something to back them up, especially as
many Twilight Zone escapades as Julie tells.

>http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php...pen-jpg.77311/

Since you asked...

Just yesterday I scanned an old photo of me aboard ship in my cook's
get up, photo is in a Med Cruise book from '63, I was a baby then:
http://i62.tinypic.com/21nqnip.jpg
It's officially spring, my Mallards arrived yesterday, that's Jilly at
the window:
http://i61.tinypic.com/axh9ib.jpg
Not too shabby for through a double glazed window:
http://i60.tinypic.com/16gbic8.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 3:11 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> Kind of hard to get out of the way on a narrow aisle with a shopping
> cart. Those brooms are quite wide.

Then cut the sweeping gal/guy some slack and get out of the aisle. It
may take you an extra 30 seconds or so, but you'll be doing a kind thing
and making sweeping gal/guy's day just a tad easier.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 12:45 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that
>>> much, but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

>> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

> I'm usually an early riser, and I like to do my shopping early when the
> stores are fairly empty.
>
> Cheri

Same here, Cheri, I like to get everything done, early. Parking spaces
are easy to find, and you do not have to wait in line to check out. In
the winter, I will drag my feet, waiting for the weather to warm up, but
winter is now behind me.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 5/5/2014 3:11 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> Kind of hard to get out of the way on a narrow aisle with a shopping
>> cart. Those brooms are quite wide.

> Then cut the sweeping gal/guy some slack and get out of the aisle. It may
> take you an extra 30 seconds or so, but you'll be doing a kind thing and
> making sweeping gal/guy's day just a tad easier.

Are you kidding me? I worked in retail for over 17 years. Barring some
sort of accident or a customer having a heart attack in the aisle (yes that
did happen), there is no *way* I would have expected a customer to get out
of the way for *me*! That's just wrong. And there are many aisles in a
store. If you think all of the customers would get out of every aisle just
for the guy sweeping, you are nuts!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ema Nymton" > wrote in message

>>> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

>> I'm usually an early riser, and I like to do my shopping early when the
>> stores are fairly empty.
>>
>> Cheri

> Same here, Cheri, I like to get everything done, early. Parking spaces are
> easy to find, and you do not have to wait in line to check out. In the
> winter, I will drag my feet, waiting for the weather to warm up, but
> winter is now behind me.

I prefer to shop late. Sure if you are after salad bar stuff or prepared
food, there might be slim pickins but that's not usually what I am buying.
I prefer to go after dinner. Less people in the store then. And in the
case of some stores, that's when the mark downs begin.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 5:09 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> If you think all of the customers would get out of
> every aisle just for the guy sweeping, you are nuts!

Yes, I may be nuts but not because I move out of the way to make someone
else's job just a tad bit easier. And, no, I certainly would not expect
all of the customers to move out of the way, only a very small
percentage, but I don't base my decisions on what someone else may or
may not do.

Try being thoughtful just once in awhile and you'll find that it makes
you feel better, too.

Mom tried to teach me a lot, but what I remember the most is: "There but
for the grace of God go I." (Please don't tell me you're an atheist,
Julie, we all know that. Change the word "God" to whatever suits you best).

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2014 3:52 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
> On 5/5/2014 12:13 AM, Cheri wrote:
>
>> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that
>> much, but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

> I just hate it when the turbaned floor polisher comes directly at me
> when I'm shopping. If you don't jump out of his way fast enough he'll
> run you over! Why, he ran over my pinkie toe one day! The worst part,
> though, is going to the next aisle and there he is AGAIN! Gah!!!!

They've cloned him. There's one in every aisle.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 May 2014 02:58:48 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 4 May 2014 20:22:42 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
>>>news:hsqdnbNPgaESYvvOnZ2dnUVZ_qSdnZ2d@giganews. com...

>>>I can assure you that you don't want to see me like that.

>> First Ed, now you.
>> I'm off to get some counseling.

>What if Ed and I have a conversation in our underwear?

Must be very big underwear!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 May 2014 13:24:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/5/2014 3:52 AM, Jeßus wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 May 2014 20:22:42 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>> I can assure you that you don't want to see me like that.

>> First Ed, now you.
>> I'm off to get some counseling.
>>

>Skip the counseling, just bleach your eyes to get rid of the image.

It may well come to that...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 May 2014 11:24:41 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>I'm sitting here at the computer in my underwear. Do you want photo
>>>verification of that?

>> Mother of god... any suggestions as to how to get that visualisation
>> unburned on my psyche?

>You could transpose a vision of him in a powdered wig and lace ...

Like this?
http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/...washington.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 May 2014 16:22:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>Jeßus wrote:
>>dsi1 wrote:

>>>Most unusual, this would be the first newsgroup around that requires
>>>photographic verification. Brilliant - I like it!

>Not required, but when people tell far fetched tales they would be a
>lot more believeable with something to back them up, especially as
>many Twilight Zone escapades as Julie tells.

I guess you forgot that you posted this, barely two weeks ago:

Jesus wrote:
>LOL. At least that would be a tad more logical than Julie's reasoning.
>These threads of hers amaze me sometimes

Your posts are ten times more worthless, Haysus... if you died tonight
no one at RFC would honor your passing with so much as a small fart,
no one would remember you"

How do you reconcile these two contradictory points of view that you
appear to have on the issue of Julie's postings?

Don't worry, it's merely a rhetorical question, and I'm not expecting
a sensible answer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 5/5/2014 5:09 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> If you think all of the customers would get out of
>> every aisle just for the guy sweeping, you are nuts!

> Yes, I may be nuts but not because I move out of the way to make someone
> else's job just a tad bit easier. And, no, I certainly would not expect
> all of the customers to move out of the way, only a very small percentage,
> but I don't base my decisions on what someone else may or may not do.
>
> Try being thoughtful just once in awhile and you'll find that it makes you
> feel better, too.

In case you haven't picked up on it yet... Un-asked for advice doesn't go
over very well with me. And a person using your nym is hardly one that I
would think would be thoughtful. I generally tip well when dining out. 20%
and then I round up to the nearest dollar. At Starbucks, I give a dollar or
more. I pay my gardner double at Christmas time and if I am getting a
haircut then, I tip double.

I will not however move out of the way for a person sweeping in a grocery
store, unless of course there has been some sort of accident in the aisle.
I used to work retail. When I am the customer it's not up to me to do stuff
like that. I will bag my own stuff if they aren't doing it to suit me or
are going to slowly. I'm not doing that to help them out. I'm doing it so
I can get the hell out of there faster.

> Mom tried to teach me a lot, but what I remember the most is: "There but
> for the grace of God go I." (Please don't tell me you're an atheist,
> Julie, we all know that. Change the word "God" to whatever suits you
> best).

I guess you don't know what an atheist is then. *snork* Nope. Not gonna
change the word and not gonna do what you said just cuz you said it. My mom
never taught me any such thing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/5/2014 3:52 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
>> On 5/5/2014 12:13 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>>> They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that
>>> much, but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

>> I just hate it when the turbaned floor polisher comes directly at me
>> when I'm shopping. If you don't jump out of his way fast enough he'll
>> run you over! Why, he ran over my pinkie toe one day! The worst part,
>> though, is going to the next aisle and there he is AGAIN! Gah!!!!
>>

> They've cloned him. There's one in every aisle.

That would be a nightmare and a half. I doubt that he is still working
there. He was very elderly looking. I should think he would have either
died or retired by now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 5 May 2014 02:58:48 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 4 May 2014 20:22:42 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>>> First Ed, now you.
>>> I'm off to get some counseling.

>>What if Ed and I have a conversation in our underwear?

> Must be very big underwear!

Stop peeking through my windows!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 May 2014 19:39:12 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> I generally tip well when dining out. 20%
>and then I round up to the nearest dollar. At Starbucks, I give a dollar or
>more. I pay my gardner double at Christmas time and if I am getting a
>haircut then, I tip double.

Your gardener cuts your hair? Can you post a pic?

Doris
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 May 2014 23:34:37 -0400, Doris Night
> wrote:

>On Mon, 5 May 2014 19:39:12 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:
>
>> I generally tip well when dining out. 20%
>>and then I round up to the nearest dollar. At Starbucks, I give a dollar or
>>more. I pay my gardner double at Christmas time and if I am getting a
>>haircut then, I tip double.

>Your gardener cuts your hair? Can you post a pic?

I wonder if the gardener uses a brush cutter, shears or herbicide?
Julie probably get a Brazilian done at the same time.
I hope he has a good rake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ema Nymton" > wrote in message

>>> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

>> I'm usually an early riser, and I like to do my shopping early when the
>> stores are fairly empty.
>>
>> Cheri

> Same here, Cheri, I like to get everything done, early. Parking spaces are
> easy to find, and you do not have to wait in line to check out. In the
> winter, I will drag my feet, waiting for the weather to warm up, but
> winter is now behind me.
>
> Becca

Yes, for all of the same reasons as you. I'm a winter person, so I do get
out. I do hate the fog though and will wait for it to lift on bad days.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Doris Night" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 5 May 2014 19:39:12 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> I generally tip well when dining out. 20%
>>and then I round up to the nearest dollar. At Starbucks, I give a dollar
>>or
>>more. I pay my gardner double at Christmas time and if I am getting a
>>haircut then, I tip double.

> Your gardener cuts your hair? Can you post a pic?

Ha! I did not phrase that right. Currently it only *looks* like he cuts my
hair. It is a mess right now. First I accidentally cut most of my bangs
off at the root. This was when I was stuck on the couch after the foot
operation. The Dr. would not allow me to sit up so I couldn't go for a hair
cut. I thought I could trim the bangs a little but the scissors slipped.
This was immediately after coming from the hospital and I was not thinking
clearly plus was ill and shaky. So not a good move on my part.

Then my hair salon up and closed. No reason why and nobody knows where my
hairdresser went. Made the mistake of trying a cheap place by my mom's
house. I can't totally fault them. I lost a lot of hair, most likely from
all the antibiotics I was on and it got very dry probably from lack of good
nutrition and my labs being all out of whack.

So... Not gonna post a pic. I know that my hair doesn't look good now.

Taking a crack at defining and explalinin barbecue was Simple barbecue sauce Chris Malme Barbecue 0 30-09-2011 10:29 AM
Beans: storing unused canned beans Manda Ruby General Cooking 0 01-05-2010 11:00 AM
Barbecue Beans tranch Barbecue 6 30-06-2005 06:10 AM
Recipe for baked beans made with Bushes canned beans Evelyn Erickson General Cooking 0 22-12-2004 11:00 PM
Dried beans and canned beans jmk General Cooking 7 11-02-2004 01:23 PM