Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Mad Walmart Turbin Broomer

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 5/5/2014 5:09 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> If you think all of the customers would get out of
>> every aisle just for the guy sweeping, you are nuts!

> Yes, I may be nuts but not because I move out of the way to make someone
> else's job just a tad bit easier. And, no, I certainly would not expect
> all of the customers to move out of the way, only a very small percentage,
> but I don't base my decisions on what someone else may or may not do.
>
> Try being thoughtful just once in awhile and you'll find that it makes you
> feel better, too.
>
> Mom tried to teach me a lot, but what I remember the most is: "There but
> for the grace of God go I." (Please don't tell me you're an atheist,
> Julie, we all know that. Change the word "God" to whatever suits you
> best).

I agree. It never hurts to show a kindness.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 5 May 2014 11:24:41 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Mother of god... any suggestions as to how to get that visualisation
>>> unburned on my psyche?

>>You could transpose a vision of him in a powdered wig and lace ...

> Like this?
> http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/...washington.jpg

Probably)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 05 May 2014 16:22:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
>>Jeßus wrote:

>>Not required, but when people tell far fetched tales they would be a
>>lot more believeable with something to back them up, especially as
>>many Twilight Zone escapades as Julie tells.

> I guess you forgot that you posted this, barely two weeks ago:

> Jesus wrote:
>>LOL. At least that would be a tad more logical than Julie's reasoning.
>>These threads of hers amaze me sometimes

> Your posts are ten times more worthless, Haysus... if you died tonight
> no one at RFC would honor your passing with so much as a small fart,
> no one would remember you"
>
> How do you reconcile these two contradictory points of view that you
> appear to have on the issue of Julie's postings?
>
> Don't worry, it's merely a rhetorical question, and I'm not expecting
> a sensible answer.

I hadn't seen that post, but I can assure you that I would most certainly
honour your passing.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Cheri" wrote:
> > They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that much,
> > but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

I'm in stores at those early hours all the time. Grocery store each
sat and sun at 6am or so. The rare times I go to Walmart, I'm there at
5 am.

I often see people stocking shelves and polishing floors but luckily,
that guy with the turban doesn't work around here.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "Cheri" wrote:
>> > They do it around 6 and 7 AM often where I am. I don't mind it that
>> > much,
>> > but it can get annoying since the aisles are not wide at all.

>> It would be highly unlikely for me to be in a store at those hours!

> I'm in stores at those early hours all the time. Grocery store each
> sat and sun at 6am or so. The rare times I go to Walmart, I'm there at
> 5 am.
>
> I often see people stocking shelves and polishing floors but luckily,
> that guy with the turban doesn't work around here.
>
> G.

LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 May 2014 12:58:31 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Mon, 05 May 2014 16:22:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
>> > wrote:

>>>Not required, but when people tell far fetched tales they would be a
>>>lot more believeable with something to back them up, especially as
>>>many Twilight Zone escapades as Julie tells.

>> I guess you forgot that you posted this, barely two weeks ago:

>> Jesus wrote:
>>>LOL. At least that would be a tad more logical than Julie's reasoning.
>>>These threads of hers amaze me sometimes

>> Your posts are ten times more worthless, Haysus... if you died tonight
>> no one at RFC would honor your passing with so much as a small fart,
>> no one would remember you"
>>
>> How do you reconcile these two contradictory points of view that you
>> appear to have on the issue of Julie's postings?
>>
>> Don't worry, it's merely a rhetorical question, and I'm not expecting
>> a sensible answer.

>I hadn't seen that post, but I can assure you that I would most certainly
>honour your passing.

Thanks, and likewise.

I was wrong about getting a sensible answer... I didn't get any answer
at all. Funny that

Taking a crack at defining and explalinin barbecue was Simple barbecue sauce Chris Malme Barbecue 0 30-09-2011 10:29 AM
Beans: storing unused canned beans Manda Ruby General Cooking 0 01-05-2010 11:00 AM
Barbecue Beans tranch Barbecue 6 30-06-2005 06:10 AM
Recipe for baked beans made with Bushes canned beans Evelyn Erickson General Cooking 0 22-12-2004 11:00 PM
Dried beans and canned beans jmk General Cooking 7 11-02-2004 01:23 PM