FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sorry for killing RFC (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/428597-re-sorry-killing-rfc.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-04-2014 10:20 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
> If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to google
> or their news reader
> about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other cases.
>
> N.

I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

John Kuthe[_2_] 18-04-2014 10:41 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:20:13 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Nancy2" > wrote in message
>> If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to google
>> or their news reader
>> about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other cases.
>>
>> N.

>I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

I'd killfile The Revd if I could.

John Kuthe...

Ophelia[_11_] 18-04-2014 10:53 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:20:13 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Nancy2" > wrote in message
>>> If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to
>>> google
>>> or their news reader
>>> about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other
>>> cases.
>>>
>>> N.

>>I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

> I'd killfile The Revd if I could.

John, why not just go through the list when you open it and mark all those
posts as read!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

John Kuthe[_2_] 18-04-2014 11:35 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:53:29 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:20:13 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

>> I'd killfile The Revd if I could.

>John, why not just go through the list when you open it and mark all those
>posts as read!

I mark everything as "read" every time before I close Free Agent. That
way the only things highlighed the next time I go in or pull down the
latest post list are new stuff. I'd just prefer not to even SEE all
The Revd crap! It's thjat bad, if even I want to killfile it! ;-)

John Kuthe...