FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sorry for killing RFC (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/428597-re-sorry-killing-rfc.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 18-04-2014 10:20 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

"Nancy2" wrote in message
If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to google
or their news reader
about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other cases.

N.

I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

John Kuthe[_2_] 18-04-2014 10:41 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:20:13 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message
If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to google
or their news reader
about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other cases.

N.

I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

I'd killfile The Revd if I could.

John Kuthe...

Ophelia[_11_] 18-04-2014 10:53 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message
If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to
google
or their news reader
about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other
cases.

N.

I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

I'd killfile The Revd if I could.

John, why not just go through the list when you open it and mark all those
posts as read!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

John Kuthe[_2_] 18-04-2014 11:35 PM

Sorry for killing RFC

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:53:29 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message
If everyone who wants to stay sorta on topic here would complain to
google
or their news reader
about the Revd, he would be denied access. It has worked in other
cases.

N.

I just KFed him so don't see his posts.

I'd killfile The Revd if I could.

John, why not just go through the list when you open it and mark all those
posts as read!

I mark everything as "read" every time before I close Free Agent. That
way the only things highlighed the next time I go in or pull down the
latest post list are new stuff. I'd just prefer not to even SEE all
The Revd crap! It's thjat bad, if even I want to killfile it! ;-)

John Kuthe...