Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Superman: Batman's view

Winters_Lackey wrote:

> If you go into a porta-potty at an event and replace the toilet paper with
> a copy of the Karan that already has some pages ripped out, well, that
> tends to **** off Muslims.
>
> If you leave a piece of Kryptonite inside, that ****es off Superman.

LOL. Did you ever see the very first season of "Survivor?" The most
popular contestant was Rudy, an old ex-navy seal. He lives not far
from me, btw. He was very outspoken and some of his comments really
cracked me up.

On that show, each person is allowed to bring one personal item. One
of them was very religious so he chose to bring a bible with him.

On an interview with Rudy, he said something like, "I can't believe
that guy chose a bible to bring with him. It would be good to use as
toilet paper though." I laughed and laughed. Talk about blasphemy!
hehehe

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary > wrote in :

> Winters_Lackey wrote:
>>
>> If you go into a porta-potty at an event and replace the toilet paper
>> with a copy of the Karan that already has some pages ripped out,
>> well, that tends to **** off Muslims.
>>
>> If you leave a piece of Kryptonite inside, that ****es off Superman.

> LOL. Did you ever see the very first season of "Survivor?" The most
> popular contestant was Rudy, an old ex-navy seal. He lives not far
> from me, btw. He was very outspoken and some of his comments really
> cracked me up.

It was the only season that I *did* see.

> On that show, each person is allowed to bring one personal item. One
> of them was very religious so he chose to bring a bible with him.
>
> On an interview with Rudy, he said something like, "I can't believe
> that guy chose a bible to bring with him. It would be good to use as
> toilet paper though." I laughed and laughed. Talk about blasphemy!
> hehehe

I'd want a propane torch with a built-in igniter.

Hey, what if Superman were at like an outdoor party or something, and he
had to crap Super bad, and the only porta-potty had Kryptonite? Well, duh.
He could just fly somewhere else.

Now, what if he found out that Batman was the one who put the Kryptonite
there? Compared to Superman, Batman isn't shit. Superman's five year old
niece could kick Batman's ass seven ways to Thursday. I mean, he might
think he's all hot shit when he pulls the Kryptonite out of his utility
belt, but the Super Little Girl could just run away far enough that the
Kryptonite wouldn't affect her, and throw something like a rock at Batman
and kill him. Super Little Girl could probably kill Batman with a pebble!

My advice to Batman is, don't **** off Superman.

See what busting ass for ten hours doing landscaping, then having two
glasses of cheap white zinfandel does to an already hyper-wordy brain? It
isn't pretty. ****. I hurt all over, and I don't have any beer. I don't
like dry wine, and this stuff is too sweet, but I've been good with both
carbs and calories today. My wife, my son and I did bust ass work with
shovels today, serious labor. No one complained. A good day, it was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N51MgFedM1Y

--
--Bryan
"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 12:32:06 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> Winters_Lackey wrote:
>

> > If you go into a porta-potty at an event and replace the toilet paper with

> > a copy of the Karan that already has some pages ripped out, well, that

> > tends to **** off Muslims.

> > If you leave a piece of Kryptonite inside, that ****es off Superman.

> LOL. Did you ever see the very first season of "Survivor?" The most
>
> popular contestant was Rudy, an old ex-navy seal. He lives not far
>
> from me, btw. He was very outspoken and some of his comments really
>
> cracked me up.
>

> On that show, each person is allowed to bring one personal item. One
>
> of them was very religious so he chose to bring a bible with him.
>

> On an interview with Rudy, he said something like, "I can't believe
>
> that guy chose a bible to bring with him. It would be good to use as
>
> toilet paper though." I laughed and laughed. Talk about blasphemy!
>
> hehehe
>

> G.

I see the humour there. There is also disrespect. Many people who follow these religions try and live decent lives. I think the 'book' is a fairy tale, but the 10 commandments have much value. People didn't know much about the universe then. We know more now. Much more. But we still haven't figured it all out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

A Moose in Love > wrote in
:

> On Sunday, April 6, 2014 12:32:06 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>> Winters_Lackey wrote:
>>

>> > If you go into a porta-potty at an event and replace the toilet
>> > paper w

> ith
>>
>> > a copy of the Karan that already has some pages ripped out, well,
>> > that

>> > tends to **** off Muslims.

>> > If you leave a piece of Kryptonite inside, that ****es off
>> > Superman.

>> LOL. Did you ever see the very first season of "Survivor?" The most
>>
>> popular contestant was Rudy, an old ex-navy seal. He lives not far
>>
>> from me, btw. He was very outspoken and some of his comments really
>>
>> cracked me up.
>>

>> On that show, each person is allowed to bring one personal item. One
>>
>> of them was very religious so he chose to bring a bible with him.
>>

>> On an interview with Rudy, he said something like, "I can't believe
>>
>> that guy chose a bible to bring with him. It would be good to use as
>>
>> toilet paper though." I laughed and laughed. Talk about blasphemy!
>>
>> hehehe
>>

>> G.

> I see the humour there. There is also disrespect. Many people who
> follow these religions try and live decent lives. I think the 'book'
> is a fairy tale, but the 10 commandments have much value. People
> didn't know much about the universe then. We know more now. Much
> more. But we still haven't figured it all out.

God save Mohamed Atta--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kq7nGi-63Y

--
--Bryan
"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."
--Steve Wertz in rec.food.cooking 4-20-2009
Posted to rec.food.cooking,can.politics

On 4/6/2014 7:14 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> I think the 'book' is a fairy tale, but the 10 commandments have much value.

Shut your Nazi face.

"I admire the Zell character in 'Marathon Man.' Except for the end part
where he gets humiliated and has to eat his diamonds.
I'm a Nazi.
Really."