Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Irish Soda Bread

St. Patty's Day is coming and it's the time to try some Irish Recipes.

Ingredients

4 cups all-purpose flour

2/3 cup white sugar

1/2 cup margarine

5 teaspoons baking powder

2 eggs

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 tablespoons caraway seed

2 1/2 cups raisins

2 cups buttermilk

3 tablespoons milk (optional)

3 tablespoons sour cream (optional)

[b:4c8d28b815]
Directions[/b:4c8d28b815]

1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a
large bowl. Use fingers or a pastry cutter to press in butter or
margarine, like a pie crust. When mixture looks fine and crumbly, add
raisins and caraway seeds. Mix together and then add eggs, buttermilk,
and sour cream. If mixture is not moist, add milk. Pour into two
greased and lightly floured loaf pans or a frying pan.
2. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or
until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...9733#272859733

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:22:19 AM UTC-5, MummyChunk wrote:

> St. Patty's Day is coming and it's the time to try some Irish Recipes.

Is ChunkyMomma the same person as that twit cazza13? Both of them are posting pretty much garbage recipes with the same link at the bottom of their offerings.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 00:38:39 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:22:19 AM UTC-5, MummyChunk wrote:
>> St. Patty's Day is coming and it's the time to try some Irish Recipes.
>>

>Is ChunkyMomma the same person as that twit cazza13? Both of them are posting pretty much garbage recipes with the same link at the bottom of their offerings.

I would say so. I've come across other posts from these guys in
totally unrelated groups to cooking. They're just spamming their forum
all over Usenet in general.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:52:31 AM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 00:38:39 -0700 (PDT), "
>
> > wrote:
>

> >On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:22:19 AM UTC-5, MummyChunk wrote:

> >> St. Patty's Day is coming and it's the time to try some Irish Recipes.

> >Is ChunkyMomma the same person as that twit cazza13? Both of them are posting pretty much garbage recipes with the same link at the bottom of their offerings.

> I would say so. I've come across other posts from these guys in
>
> totally unrelated groups to cooking. They're just spamming their forum
>
> all over Usenet in general.

Correct. MummyVomit is a very bad spammer.

--B
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:38:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:22:19 AM UTC-5, MummyChunk wrote:
>

> > St. Patty's Day is coming and it's the time to try some Irish Recipes.

> Is ChunkyMomma the same person as that twit cazza13? Both of them are posting pretty much garbage recipes with the same link at the bottom of their offerings.

You need to be ass raped with a baseball bat you capitalist bitch.

Irish Soda Bread Tim Bowley Recipes (moderated) 0 23-03-2007 04:07 AM
Irish Soda Bread Janet Wilder Recipes (moderated) 0 12-03-2006 09:46 AM
Irish Soda Bread 2 Tim Recipes 0 16-06-2005 02:08 PM
Irish Soda Bread Tim Recipes 0 16-06-2005 02:07 PM
Irish Soda Bread Tim Bowley Recipes (moderated) 0 10-08-2004 12:07 PM