Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pellet BBQ Grill

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:33:52 AM UTC-8, jay wrote:
> I was looking at a unit like this and other similar pellet burning
>
> grills/smokers. Do any of you folks have experience cooking on a pellet
>
> (not rabbit) grill or smoker? Thanks!
>

> http://tinyurl.com/l8937df
>

> jay

I have a pellet grill and what I love about them is the fact that you can do every kind of grilling, Barbecuing, and smoking on them. Here is the one I have: http://maderagrills.com/ (full disclosu I work for the company that builds these)
If you want a pellet grill that will slow smoke but also sear a steak, you will want to get one that is insulated and has a searing option. The one you linked to has a sear option as well as the MAK, Memphis, and Madera grills.

_Jack Freeman

Pellet BBQ Grill Big Trig Barbecue 0 22-01-2014 01:04 AM
Pellet BBQ Grill DreadfulBitch Barbecue 1 18-01-2014 12:06 AM
Royall Pellet Grill James Burow Barbecue 3 23-05-2010 09:06 PM
Pellet fueled grill/smokers? Steve W. Barbecue 3 05-08-2006 05:12 PM