Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default cat owners

Bryan-TGWWW > wrote:
> On Friday, January 31, 2014 2:26:13 PM UTC-6, Kalmia wrote:
>> On Friday, January 31, 2014 10:15:29 AM UTC-5, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>
>>> This is the cheapest I've seen one of these units.

>>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GF0X38/

>>> It a self-cleaning litter box.

>> Wow - when the reviews form a classic bell shape curve, you gotta KNOW
>> there's something wrong with it.
>>

> Calling an inverted bell curve "classic" is odd. Also, there are significantly
> more 5 star reviews than 1 star, and significantly more 4 star reviews than
> 2 star.
> This is a flawed product, but it's still far better than scooping, or any
> of the other self-cleanings. The only negative is having to replace the
> bowl motors, and I've been reassured that the motors will be available from the
> company after the warranty period when they are replaced free of charge.
>
> Some folks here seem to like scooping. Perhaps it's a bonding experience
> with their cats (love me, love my excrement?).
>
> --B

I get by with two cleanings per week, two cats, two large pans. It's not in
my kitchen. Laundry room.

My bother swears by this...

http://www.amazon.com/Litter-Robot-A.../dp/B000LJDLKG

Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/1/2014 2:30 AM, gregz wrote:
> Bryan-TGWWW > wrote:

>> Some folks here seem to like scooping. Perhaps it's a bonding experience
>> with their cats (love me, love my excrement?).
>>
>> --B

> I get by with two cleanings per week, two cats, two large pans. It's not in
> my kitchen. Laundry room.
>
> My bother swears by this...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Litter-Robot-A.../dp/B000LJDLKG
>
> Greg

I've seen those (and the "Litter Genie") advertized. My cat would look
at me like what the hell is that thing? You expect me to get IN that?!
No way!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:51:26 AM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/1/2014 2:30 AM, gregz wrote:
>
> > Bryan-TGWWW > wrote:

> >> Some folks here seem to like scooping. Perhaps it's a bonding experience

> >> with their cats (love me, love my excrement?).

> >> --B

> > I get by with two cleanings per week, two cats, two large pans. It's not in

> > my kitchen. Laundry room.

> > My bother swears by this...

> > http://www.amazon.com/Litter-Robot-A.../dp/B000LJDLKG

> > Greg

> I've seen those (and the "Litter Genie") advertized. My cat would look
>
> at me like what the hell is that thing? You expect me to get IN that?!
>
> No way!

The brother must have more money than sense.

> Jill

--B