FoodBanter.com

-   -   Flap Jacks (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/427258-flap-jacks.html)

[email protected] 21-01-2014 03:59 PM

Flap Jacks

Sounds like you're describing honey & oats granola bars.... Flapjacks & pancakes have been synonymous for as long as I can remember!
Randy/MI

Graham 21-01-2014 05:12 PM

Flap Jacks

> wrote in message
> Sounds like you're describing honey & oats granola bars.... Flapjacks &
> pancakes have been synonymous for as long as I can remember!
> Randy/MI

US flapjacks are pancakes. UK flapjacks are, as you say, much like granola
bars.
Here's a selection: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search/re...query=flapjack

Tomayto, tomarto
Let's call the whole thing off!
Graham

Ophelia[_11_] 21-01-2014 05:14 PM

Flap Jacks

"graham" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>> Sounds like you're describing honey & oats granola bars.... Flapjacks &
>> pancakes have been synonymous for as long as I can remember!
>> Randy/MI
>>

> US flapjacks are pancakes. UK flapjacks are, as you say, much like granola
> bars.
> Here's a selection:
> http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search/re...query=flapjack
>
> Tomayto, tomarto