Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner for the Freezer

I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.

I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL

I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a
to-go container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one
compartment and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not
"cottage pie". (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)

But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Oh and: Dinner for the Freezer

On 1/4/2014 11:04 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
> meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
> their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.
>
> I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL
>
> I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
> very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
> pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a
> to-go container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one
> compartment and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not
> "cottage pie". (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)
>
> But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.
>
> Jill

I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon
and sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people
off. I will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you
should hold your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message

> I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon and
> sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people off. I
> will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you should hold
> your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.
>
> Jill

Geez, what a bunch of clowns.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 12:53 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 23:26:06 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon
>> and sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people
>> off. I will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you
>> should hold your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.

> I would use that right there as an excuse to lower my dining allotment
> by at least half - no questions about it. That's flat out fraud. And
> you do not have to pay for fraud.
>
> -sw

Unfortunately I have no way to prove it.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On 1/4/2014 11:04 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> > I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
> > meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
> > their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.
> >
> > I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL
> >
> > I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
> > very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
> > pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a
> > to-go container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one
> > compartment and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not
> > "cottage pie". (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)
> >
> > But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.
> >
> > Jill

> I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon
> and sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people
> off. I will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you
> should hold your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.
>
> Jill

Doesn't the diner have to be either blind or stupid to eat cod and pay
for salmon?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 1:14 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 23:26:06 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/2014 11:04 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
>>> meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
>>> their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.
>>>
>>> I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL
>>>
>>> I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
>>> very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
>>> pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a
>>> to-go container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one
>>> compartment and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not
>>> "cottage pie". (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)
>>>
>>> But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon
>> and sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people
>> off. I will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you
>> should hold your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.
>>
>> Jill

> Doesn't the diner have to be either blind or stupid to eat cod and pay
> for salmon?

Beats me. I'm not that stupid. I did find it odd they said it in front
of me.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
>meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock their
>wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.

Yikes! They should put lockers in there. The car is probably the worst
place to put them. Very easy to steal from.

> I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL
>
> I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
> very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
> pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a to-go
> container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one compartment
> and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not "cottage pie".
> (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)
>
> But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.
>
> Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 1/4/2014 11:04 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
>> meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
>> their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.
>>
>> I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL
>>
>> I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
>> very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
>> pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a
>> to-go container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one
>> compartment and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not
>> "cottage pie". (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)
>>
>> But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.
>>
>> Jill

> I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon and
> sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people off. I
> will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you should hold
> your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.

Who could possibly mistake the two? Eek!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 23:26:06 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I heard the guy say to offer broiled cod for $12 but push it as salmon
>> and sell it for $24. Yes, they're encouraging the staff to rip people
>> off. I will be writing a letter to complain. Assholes. Perhaps you
>> should hold your "server meetings" where people can't hear you.

> I would use that right there as an excuse to lower my dining allotment
> by at least half - no questions about it. That's flat out fraud. And
> you do not have to pay for fraud.

Prolly used those cauliflower fauxtatoes too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:43:47 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> I would use that right there as an excuse to lower my dining allotment
>>> by at least half - no questions about it. That's flat out fraud. And
>>> you do not have to pay for fraud.

>> Prolly used those cauliflower fauxtatoes too.

> Yeah - because cauliflower is so much cheaper than potatoes!

No but they had leftovers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 2:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:43:47 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>
>> Prolly used those cauliflower fauxtatoes too.

> Yeah - because cauliflower is so much cheaper than potatoes!
>
> -sw

LOL. I love cauliflower but I don't "get" substituting it for anything.
I'm not afraid of potatoes, rice or other carbohydrates.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
> meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
> their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.
>
> I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL

I should think so!!! Pity they don't have a notice to warn the patrons.

> I got two orders of the butternut squash and goat cheese ravioli. It's
> very tasty and it freezes well. I was disappointed with the cottage
> pie... allegedly topped with potato gratin. It was given to me in a to-go
> container, unassembled. Ground lamb with vegetables in one compartment
> and the gratin potato topping separate. Um, this is not "cottage pie".
> (I don't know why I expect more from this place.)
>
> But hey, it goes towards my dining assessment.

Excellent)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 03:39:44 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 1/5/2014 2:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:43:47 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> >> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Prolly used those cauliflower fauxtatoes too.

> > Yeah - because cauliflower is so much cheaper than potatoes!
> >
> > -sw
> >

> LOL. I love cauliflower but I don't "get" substituting it for anything.
> I'm not afraid of potatoes, rice or other carbohydrates.

Lots of people are because they are trying to regulate their blood
glucose and stay off medication.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 01:12:17 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I would use that right there as an excuse to lower my dining allotment
>>> by at least half - no questions about it. That's flat out fraud. And
>>> you do not have to pay for fraud.
>>>

>> Unfortunately I have no way to prove it.

> You heard it and you (probably?) saw who said it. If you wanted more
> proof, buy the "salmon". Cod is easy to tell from salmon.
>
> -sw

assuming she heard it right and is telling it straight.

I think it was "the broiled cod is $12, but push the salmon for $24". Not
try to sell cod as salmon.

You are right - order the salmon and see that she is wrong about this.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 2:37 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 01:12:17 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I would use that right there as an excuse to lower my dining allotment
>>> by at least half - no questions about it. That's flat out fraud. And
>>> you do not have to pay for fraud.
>>>

>> Unfortunately I have no way to prove it.

> You heard it and you (probably?) saw who said it. If you wanted more
> proof, buy the "salmon". Cod is easy to tell from salmon.
>
> -sw

I sent an email to the General Manager. First I suggested they hold
"server meetings" on days when they are closed. When I worked in
restaurants the meetings weren't held during business hours with
customers within earshot. Secondly, I pointed out anyone with half a
brain can tell the difference between cod and salmon so try not to be so
blatant. If you want to charge $24 for cod, charge $24 for it. Don't
try to pretend it's salmon. I don't know if I'll get a reply.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 11:04:43 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> I picked up some food from the Club. Once again I walked into a server
>
> meeting. The DRM (dining room manager) was telling the staff to lock
>
> their wallets and purses in their cars because someone has been stealing.
>

> I immediately made sure I had my hand on my purse. LOL

Get thee back to fanny packs, or even crossbody minipurses will do.
As to locking purses in trunks etc, I've had my trunk almost jimmied open by purse seekers. Not that i had one in there, but the thieves know all the tricks and evidently were just trying every car in the lot.

As to the salmon switcheroo, how stupid do they think the patrons are to fall for this? Maybe you heard wrong?

Personally, I'd take cod over salmon any day purely from a taste standpoint.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
> wrote:

> Personally, I'd take cod over salmon any day purely from a taste standpoint.

I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
--

"Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
(Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 9:17 AM, sf wrote:

>> LOL. I love cauliflower but I don't "get" substituting it for anything.
>> I'm not afraid of potatoes, rice or other carbohydrates.
>>

> Lots of people are because they are trying to regulate their blood
> glucose and stay off medication.

True, but . . .
IMO, it is a rather poor substitute. Looks similar, but does not taste
as good as cauliflower or potato. Real thing or nothing is my choice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:

> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)

Rev Al has a net worth of $5million. Not bad for a simple minister.
Yeah, he;s nothing like them rich people. Tawana did him good!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 19:16:19 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> On 1/5/2014 9:17 AM, sf wrote:
>

> >> LOL. I love cauliflower but I don't "get" substituting it for anything.
> >> I'm not afraid of potatoes, rice or other carbohydrates.
> >>

> > Lots of people are because they are trying to regulate their blood
> > glucose and stay off medication.
> >

> True, but . . .
> IMO, it is a rather poor substitute. Looks similar, but does not taste
> as good as cauliflower or potato. Real thing or nothing is my choice.

That's only your opinion. I think it's a wonderful substitute. While
I'm not "afraid" of potatoes or rice, I rarely make mashed potatoes,
am not particularly fond of rice, so I like cauliflower as a
substitute for both and don't crave the potatoes or rice it replaces
in the dishes where I choose to use it... such as an occasional
topping for shepherd's pie. I look at it as me happily eating more
vegetables, which would make my grandma proud and the Dr happy.

--
"Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
(Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 19:29:25 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
>

> > "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
> > (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
> >

> Rev Al has a net worth of $5million. Not bad for a simple minister.
> Yeah, he;s nothing like them rich people. Tawana did him good!

He stands out from televangelists because he hosts a non-religious
television "news" show and actually appears to work for his money. I
think he should part with some of it, because he needs grammar lessons
and a speech coach badly.

In any case, I like that quip.

Mitt Romney may have been practically crucified for saying
"corporations are people too my friend", but he spoke the truth.
Something needs to be done about that situation ASAP, because
corporations have become too powerful an influence (aka: money source
with strings attached) on American politics.

--
"Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
(Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 7:57 PM, sf wrote:

>>> Lots of people are because they are trying to regulate their blood
>>> glucose and stay off medication.
>>>

>> True, but . . .
>> IMO, it is a rather poor substitute. Looks similar, but does not taste
>> as good as cauliflower or potato. Real thing or nothing is my choice.

> That's only your opinion. I think it's a wonderful substitute.

Wonderful but not cauliflower is not inexpensive.

Jilll
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
> > wrote:
>
>> Personally, I'd take cod over salmon any day purely from a taste standpoint.

> I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
> --
>
> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)

Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics
into rfc.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Personally, I'd take cod over salmon any day purely from a taste
>>> standpoint.

>> I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
>> --
>>
>> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
>> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
>>

> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics into
> rfc.
>
> Jill

+1

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2014-01-06 01:21:54 +0000, sf said:

> On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 19:29:25 -0500, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
>>

>>> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
>>> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
>>>

>> Rev Al has a net worth of $5million. Not bad for a simple minister.
>> Yeah, he;s nothing like them rich people. Tawana did him good!

> He stands out from televangelists because he hosts a non-religious
> television "news" show and actually appears to work for his money. I
> think he should part with some of it, because he needs grammar lessons
> and a speech coach badly.
>
> In any case, I like that quip.
>
> Mitt Romney may have been practically crucified for saying
> "corporations are people too my friend", but he spoke the truth.
> Something needs to be done about that situation ASAP, because
> corporations have become too powerful an influence (aka: money source
> with strings attached) on American politics.

True, where is Teddy Roosevelt when we need him (again)?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2014-01-06 01:37:19 +0000, jmcquown said:

> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Personally, I'd take cod over salmon any day purely from a taste standpoint.

>> I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
>> --
>>
>> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
>> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
>>

> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics into rfc.

Sorry, politics is everywhere.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"gtr" > wrote in message news:2014010519013574635-xxx@yyyzzz...
> On 2014-01-06 01:37:19 +0000, jmcquown said:
>
>> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
>>> On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia

>>> I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
>>> --
>>>
>>> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
>>> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
>>>

>> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics
>> into rfc.

> Sorry, politics is everywhere.

It doesn't have to be in food groups, since there are a lot of politic
groups to vent in.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:33:26 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 1/5/2014 7:57 PM, sf wrote:

> >> True, but . . .
> >> IMO, it is a rather poor substitute. Looks similar, but does not taste
> >> as good as cauliflower or potato. Real thing or nothing is my choice.

> > That's only your opinion. I think it's a wonderful substitute.

> Wonderful but not cauliflower is not inexpensive.

You're absolutely right - I use cauliflower when I can find it at a
good price. I have more ethnic markets near me than you do, but most
are not within walking distance. My son lives in an area (an hour
away) that is heavily populated by Indian - Middle Eastern
ethnicities, so I can often find cauliflower at *great* price over
there (if I shop at an ethnic grocery store)

--
"Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
(Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:37:19 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Personally, I'd take cod over salmon any day purely from a taste standpoint.

> > I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
> > --
> >
> > "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
> > (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
> >

> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics
> into rfc.

I'm not a democrat, so deal with it. I will stop posting political
ineundo or direct responses to political posts when others stop
posting about cats, ferrets, various wild life in their back yards,
celebrity deaths and all other off topic subjects.

--
"Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
(Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2014-01-06 03:43:05 +0000, Cheri said:

> "gtr" > wrote in message news:2014010519013574635-xxx@yyyzzz...

>>> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics into rfc.

>> Sorry, politics is everywhere.

> It doesn't have to be in food groups, since there are a lot of politic
> groups to vent in.

Nor does discussion of football, cable-TV, and many others. But topics
just don't stay put. I find that politics is the most un-staying-put
topic there is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/6/2014 12:48 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:37:19 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
>>> On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:16:27 -0800 (PST), Kalmia

>>> I like both, but there's no way I'll pay that much for salmon.
>>> --
>>>
>>> "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
>>> (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
>>>

>> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics
>> into rfc.

> I'm not a democrat, so deal with it. I will stop posting political
> ineundo or direct responses to political posts when others stop
> posting about cats, ferrets, various wild life in their back yards,
> celebrity deaths and all other off topic subjects.

No offense intended, sf. It does seem you reference "Republicans" into
a lot of discussions here. I don't care who anyone voted for. Nor
celebrities. I don't know who the hell those "stars" are on shows that
have them dancing with someone, nor do I care. I don't believe I bring
my cat up on a regular basis, either.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2014-01-06 16:07:01 +0000, jmcquown said:

> No offense intended, sf. It does seem you reference "Republicans" into
> a lot of discussions here. I don't care who anyone voted for. Nor
> celebrities. I don't know who the hell those "stars" are on shows that
> have them dancing with someone, nor do I care. I don't believe I bring
> my cat up on a regular basis, either.

But some talk incessantly about cats.

It's not so much the "political party" aspect as it is the political
cultural thing, at least for me. I don't care which politician or star
one likes or doesn't, what irks me is the political/cultural ideology
that creeps into discussion about so many things. The "everybody's a
cheater" and the villification of the poor, casual reference to the
evil of unions. That's all politics and it frequently creeps into the
dicussion of how best to peel a potato.

For those who don't consider politics in anyway they can be blind to it
all. Or unknowing transmitters of their family's viewpoints.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 12:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Yeah - because cauliflower is so much cheaper than potatoes!
>
> -sw

Grow up, troll.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/5/2014 12:37 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> If you wanted more
> proof, buy the "salmon". Cod is easy to tell from salmon.
>
> -sw

How are you on carp?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/4/2014 10:53 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> That's flat out fraud. And
> you do not have to pay for fraud.
>
> -sw

Officer Troller speaks up...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 1/5/2014 11:44 AM, sf wrote:
> > "Corporations aren't people, they're Republicans"
> > (Rev Al Sharpton 10/7/2011)
> >

> Okay, we understand you're a Democrat. Please stop dragging politics
> into rfc.

Many Democrats are also rich and head up large companies and
corporations. Many of them also drive luxury cars that are expensive
to buy and to maintain, like mercedes, bmw, porsch, etc. What kind of
car do you drive again, sf?

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> It doesn't have to be in food groups, since there are a lot of politic
> groups to vent in.

sf would get her ass kicked if she posted her crap in a real political
ng.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> I'm not a democrat, so deal with it. I will stop posting political
> ineundo or direct responses to political posts when others stop
> posting about cats, ferrets, various wild life in their back yards,
> celebrity deaths and all other off topic subjects.

Annoyed with the very rare ferret posts, eh? You are a real cookie.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:45:47 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Cheri wrote:
>>
>> It doesn't have to be in food groups, since there are a lot of politic
>> groups to vent in.

>sf would get her ass kicked if she posted her crap in a real political
>ng.

No one has feet large enough to kick that monstered ass ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:26:35 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> sf wrote:
> >
> > I'm not a democrat, so deal with it. I will stop posting political
> > ineundo or direct responses to political posts when others stop
> > posting about cats, ferrets, various wild life in their back yards,
> > celebrity deaths and all other off topic subjects.

> Annoyed with the very rare ferret posts, eh? You are a real cookie.

Just making a point. Deal with it.