Old 05-01-2014, 02:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

Default Eating meat is as bad as paedophilia

Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

Old 05-01-2014, 03:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 7:48:21 PM UTC-6, White Spirit wrote:
Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a

butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

Morrissey and McCartney should be forced to bugger each other on video, with
the threat that if they don't, animals will be vivisected repeatedly until
they comply.

Then Morrissey should be kicked to death with steel toed leather shoes.

--B
Old 05-01-2014, 03:56 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 05/01/14 02:24, Julie Bove wrote:

"White Spirit" wrote in message

Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

You're an odd duck.

That's not very sensitive to animals. Calling someone a duck is as
offensive as referring to someone as a gypsy or a Jew. It's bad enough
that you eat them but do you really have to insult them as well?

Old 05-01-2014, 04:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 01:48:21 +0000, White Spirit
wrote:

Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

Haven't look at that link, no need to

Such a shame, as The Smiths made excellent music but Morrissey's
opinions are generally crap.

There is no need to use an Abattoir just because you eat meat.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:10 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 02:56:00 +0000, White Spirit
wrote:

On 05/01/14 02:24, Julie Bove wrote:

"White Spirit" wrote in message

Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

You're an odd duck.

That's not very sensitive to animals. Calling someone a duck is as
offensive as referring to someone as a gypsy or a Jew. It's bad enough
that you eat them but do you really have to insult them as well?

I wouldn't eat a jew if you paid me.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 05/01/14 03:10, Jeßus wrote:

I wouldn't eat a jew if you paid me.

Anti-Semite.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

wrote:

Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

Haven't look at that link, no need to

Such a shame, as The Smiths made excellent music but Morrissey's
opinions are generally crap.

There is no need to use an Abattoir just because you eat meat.

I like Morrissey's music, but seeing that the Smith's biggest selling
album was entitled "Meat is Murder" I understand what his gig is. I can
separate the music from the message/politics and most people can

Ironically his video for the "Closer I Get" had people questioning if
Morrissey was a paedoiphile
Old 05-01-2014, 07:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

"White Spirit" wrote in message
On 05/01/14 02:24, Julie Bove wrote:

"White Spirit" wrote in message

Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

You're an odd duck.

That's not very sensitive to animals. Calling someone a duck is as
offensive as referring to someone as a gypsy or a Jew. It's bad enough
that you eat them but do you really have to insult them as well?

I have never eaten a duck and most of my meals are vegan.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 2014\01\05 03:22, Hench wrote:

Ironically his video for the "Closer I Get" had people questioning if
Morrissey was a paedoiphile

Blimey, the child is female!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRU7WckR6ug

Everyone seems to have forgotten "Handsome Devil"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLEYvF99YWc

When most people compare meat-eating to paedophilia, they're criticising
it, with Mozzer I'm not so sure.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 05/01/2014 01:48, White Spirit wrote:
Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

No wonder you never hear him sing nowadays - he's always got his foot in
his mouth!

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Old 05-01-2014, 11:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
On 2014\01\05 03:22, Hench wrote:

Ironically his video for the "Closer I Get" had people questioning if
Morrissey was a paedoiphile

Blimey, the child is female!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRU7WckR6ug

I like the way he (or someone) gropes/grabs her at 3:17. She seems happy
enough about it though.

Everyone seems to have forgotten "Handsome Devil"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLEYvF99YWc

"Let me get my hands on your mammary glands" - no paedophilia there.

--
Max Demian

Old 05-01-2014, 11:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 2014\01\05 06:45, Julie Bove wrote:

I have never eaten a duck and most of my meals are vegan.

What if your meal was vegan, but it walked like a duck and quacked like
a duck?
Old 05-01-2014, 11:49 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 2014\01\05 10:05, Max Demian wrote:
"Basil Jet" wrote in message
On 2014\01\05 03:22, Hench wrote:

Ironically his video for the "Closer I Get" had people questioning if
Morrissey was a paedoiphile

Blimey, the child is female!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRU7WckR6ug

I like the way he (or someone) gropes/grabs her at 3:17. She seems happy
enough about it though.

Everyone seems to have forgotten "Handsome Devil"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLEYvF99YWc

"Let me get my hands on your mammary glands" - no paedophilia there.

"I think I can help you get through your exams"

Old 05-01-2014, 12:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal

On 05/01/2014 01:48, White Spirit wrote:
Morrissey says so, anyway. Abattoirs are also as bad as Auschwitz.

Personally, I'm content to throw the occasional brick through a
butcher's shop window, particularly a halal butcher's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533760/Eating-meat-bad-paedophilia-Morrissey-launches-incredible-rant-says-no-difference-abattoir-supporting-Auschwitz.html

Vegitarianism does offer some real bonuses to people as well as animals,
namely the ability to sustain larger populations on the same amount of land.

The problem for most is a vegitarian diet requires better cookery skills
than most people, including myself, posess. There's more effort required
in ensuring the correct vitamin and mineral balance through chosing
food, especially for vegans.

Eating less meat would be in both human and animal interest- the meat
still eaten could be raised to higher welfare standards.

Like quitting smoking, going veggie isn't easy, I think we could help by
teaching and promoting it in school.