Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rose bowl dinner

http://tinypic.com/r/j7zqes/5

Smoked yesterday and allowed to rest for a day.

Cold turkey sandwiches.

:-)

Dimitri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 02 Jan 2014 05:52:24 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> On Wed 01 Jan 2014 06:38:16p, Dimitri told us...
>
> > http://tinypic.com/r/j7zqes/5
> >
> > Smoked yesterday and allowed to rest for a day.
> >
> > Cold turkey sandwiches.
> >
> >:-)
> >
> > Dimitri
> >

> Yummy looking! Even though I'm not overly fond of turkey.

I'm not crazy about turkey either, but I saw this today and it looked
good to me anyway. I was thinking maybe I could adapt it to chicken.
http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/reci...ey-breast.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 02/01/2014 01:38, Dimitri wrote:

> Smoked yesterday and allowed to rest for a day.

Your wife must have been in a good mood

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dimitri wrote:

> http://tinypic.com/r/j7zqes/5
>
> Smoked yesterday and allowed to rest for a day.
>
> Cold turkey sandwiches.

That looks *so* good! :-D

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 17:38:16 -0800, Dimitri wrote:

> http://tinypic.com/r/j7zqes/5
>
> Smoked yesterday and allowed to rest for a day.
>
> Cold turkey sandwiches.

It's beautiful! Smoked turkey makes the best sandwiches. I'll have mine
on white toast with onion, mayo, and mustard. Pickles and chips on the
side, please. I hope yours was tasty!

Tara