Ferrante

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:27:18 GMT, "Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby" <pjjehg
@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>Oh, yes, Ed and I do something similar. We sauté some shrimp in EVOO with
>garlic and some Chinese chili oil. We don't cook the tomatoes; rather, we
>add them fresh after everything has been tossed in the bowl, and let them be
>heated by the rest of the dish.

Silly me, but what is EVOO?

Thanks,
Mark Ferrante
Nancy Young

Ferrante wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:27:18 GMT, "Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby" <pjjehg
> @frontiernet.net> wrote:
>
> >Oh, yes, Ed and I do something similar. We sauté some shrimp in EVOO with
> >garlic and some Chinese chili oil. We don't cook the tomatoes; rather, we
> >add them fresh after everything has been tossed in the bowl, and let them be
> >heated by the rest of the dish.

> Silly me, but what is EVOO?

I guess you don't watch Rachael Ray as she repeatedly says
EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

(laugh) nancy
PENMART01

>anthonyferrante@yahoo wrote:
>
>Silly me, but what is EVOO?
>
>Thanks,
>Ferrante

What kinda low IQ Dago doesn't know "Extra Virgin Olive Oil"....

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>anthonyferrante@yahoo wrote:
>
>Silly me, but what is EVOO?
>
>Thanks,
>Ferrante

What kinda low IQ Dago doesn't know "Extra Virgin Olive Oil"....

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Luca Pinotti

PENMART01 wrote:
>> anthonyferrante@yahoo wrote:
>>
>> Silly me, but what is EVOO?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ferrante

> What kinda low IQ Dago doesn't know "Extra Virgin Olive Oil"....

Maybe because we call it OEVO-DOC-IGD

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---

DO NOT BOYCOTT IDIOTS, THWY WILL DO IT THEMSELVES

--
Nolite proicere margaritas ad porcos

Luca Pinotti

PENMART01 wrote:
>> anthonyferrante@yahoo wrote:
>>
>> Silly me, but what is EVOO?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ferrante

> What kinda low IQ Dago doesn't know "Extra Virgin Olive Oil"....

Maybe because we call it OEVO-DOC-IGD

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---

DO NOT BOYCOTT IDIOTS, THWY WILL DO IT THEMSELVES

--
Nolite proicere margaritas ad porcos

Luca Pinotti

Ferrante wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:27:18 GMT, "Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby" <pjjehg
> @frontiernet.net> wrote:
>

>> Oh, yes, Ed and I do something similar. We sauté some shrimp in
>> EVOO with garlic and some Chinese chili oil. We don't cook the
>> tomatoes; rather, we add them fresh after everything has been tossed
>> in the bowl, and let them be heated by the rest of the dish.

Suggestion:
http://www.spaghettitaliani.com/Rice...cetta2391.html

--
Nolite proicere margaritas ad porcos

Luca Pinotti

Ferrante wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:27:18 GMT, "Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby" <pjjehg
> @frontiernet.net> wrote:
>

>> Oh, yes, Ed and I do something similar. We sauté some shrimp in
>> EVOO with garlic and some Chinese chili oil. We don't cook the
>> tomatoes; rather, we add them fresh after everything has been tossed
>> in the bowl, and let them be heated by the rest of the dish.

Suggestion:
http://www.spaghettitaliani.com/Rice...cetta2391.html

--
Nolite proicere margaritas ad porcos

Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
(PENMART01) wrote:

> Angel's hair pasta is good to use in thin soups or broken up and used
> instead of vermecelli cooked with rice. Personally I much prefer
> "fideo" (Mexican pasta, little nests of angel's hair).

> Sheldon
> ````````````

Oooh, ooh, Pilaf. Here's my favorite recipe for it. Came from here. I
use more pasta - and I usually use angel hair.

* Exported from MasterCook Mac *

Rice Pilaf

Recipe By :
, 2/15/97, posted to r.f.cooking
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:35
Categories : Entrees

1 cup long grain white rice
12 pieces vermicelli pasta noodles -- (12 to 15)
2 C chicken bouillon
1 tbsp butter -- (1 to 2)

Melt butter in saucepan. Add rice and stir now and then til it
browns...be careful not to let it burn. When rice is evenly browned, add
the vermicelli which you have broken into 2-3 in lengths and the
bouillon.
Bring to a boil, reduce flame, cover, and simmer til liquid is
absorbed...probably about 20 minutes or so.

Serve as is or with a little pat of butter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving (excluding unknown items): 36 Calories; 3g Fat (84% calories
from fat); 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 8mg Cholesterol; 771mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Fat

NOTES : This recipe came from my 4th grade teacher's mother, a lovely
Armenian woman, nearly 50 years ago! I wouldn't make pilaf any other
way....and it always gets raves. Elizabeth Dean Brooks,
rec.food.cooking
_____
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

Melba's Jammin'