Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Need to Change My Meds Again

They only gave me a two month supply of the new meds, so I'M
BAAAAAACK! How about a warm round of applause from all my fans!
Did you miss me?

> My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
> group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
> here. A change in my medications is being made to address a
> disorder I have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored,
> but I am no longer allowed to engage in certain activities I
> previously have enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I
> apologize for being disruptive, in a better state of mind this was
> generally not an issue for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Il 20/11/2013 07:12, casa bona ha scritto:

> They only gave me a two month supply of the new meds, so I'M
> BAAAAAACK! How about a warm round of applause from all my fans!
> Did you miss me?

Which meds did they gave you, rotten LSD to get rid of you? Thank
goodness God created killfiles

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Il 20/11/2013 07:12, casa bona ha scritto:
>
>> They only gave me a two month supply of the new meds, so I'M
>> BAAAAAACK! How about a warm round of applause from all my fans!
>> Did you miss me?

> Which meds did they gave you, rotten LSD to get rid of you? Thank goodness
> God created killfiles

Amen!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Il 20/11/2013 23:43, Ophelia ha scritto:

>> Which meds did they gave you, rotten LSD to get rid of you? Thank
>> goodness God created killfiles

> Amen!

LOL
BTW, the first time I read "thank goodness" I was in an Irish pub not
too far from here, on a nicely painted wooden Guinness ad panel
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Il 20/11/2013 23:43, Ophelia ha scritto:
>
>>> Which meds did they gave you, rotten LSD to get rid of you? Thank
>>> goodness God created killfiles

>> Amen!

> LOL
> BTW, the first time I read "thank goodness" I was in an Irish pub not too
> far from here, on a nicely painted wooden Guinness ad panel

Well you use it perfectly)))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/