FoodBanter.com

-   -   OT Diabetes (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/426265-ot-diabetes.html)

Ophelia[_11_] 07-11-2013 04:46 PM

OT Diabetes

The innovations in medicine coming from Israel are nothing less than
extraordinary. They are really "cutting edge" with what they are doing.
Twenty years from now some of our lethal sicknesses will be long gone.

One of the innovations is with diabetes which my be of interest to some
here.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/Isr.../medicine.html

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Emrys Davies 07-11-2013 09:09 PM

OT Diabetes

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> The innovations in medicine coming from Israel are nothing less than
> extraordinary. They are really "cutting edge" with what they are doing.
> Twenty years from now some of our lethal sicknesses will be long gone.
>
> One of the innovations is with diabetes which my be of interest to some
> here.
>
> http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/Isr.../medicine.html
>
> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia,

That was very impressive. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Emrys.

---

Ophelia[_11_] 07-11-2013 09:50 PM

OT Diabetes

"Emrys Davies" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>
>> The innovations in medicine coming from Israel are nothing less than
>> extraordinary. They are really "cutting edge" with what they are doing.
>> Twenty years from now some of our lethal sicknesses will be long gone.
>>
>> One of the innovations is with diabetes which my be of interest to some
>> here.
>>
>> http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/Isr.../medicine.html

> Ophelia,
>
> That was very impressive. Thanks a lot.

Very welcome, Emrys. Let us hope the technology filters through to other
countries soon.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/