Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Easy dip

I screwed up last week and put 10 cloves of garlic (no such thing as too
much garlic<G>) in my blender with a cup of Fat Free Mayo and the top part
of a stalk of parsley. Turns out this is a great dip (lots of garlic) for
chicken nuggets, carrot long slices, celery slices ect. . . .It is garlicky
though. Next time it will be 5 cloves.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pintlar@node1" > wrote in message
> I screwed up last week and put 10 cloves of garlic (no such thing as too
> much garlic<G>) in my blender with a cup of Fat Free Mayo and the top part
> of a stalk of parsley. Turns out this is a great dip (lots of garlic) for
> chicken nuggets, carrot long slices, celery slices ect. . . .It is
> garlicky though. Next time it will be 5 cloves.

Yummm keep the garlic and drop the parsley!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pintlar@node1" wrote:

> I screwed up last week and put 10 cloves of garlic (no such thing as too
> much garlic<G>) in my blender with a cup of Fat Free Mayo and the top part
> of a stalk of parsley. Turns out this is a great dip (lots of garlic) for
> chicken nuggets, carrot long slices, celery slices ect. . . .It is garlicky
> though. Next time it will be 5 cloves.

Yeah...I've learned (the hard way) that there really is a case of too
much garlic sometimes.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2013-10-04 1:02 PM, pintlar@node1 wrote:
> I screwed up last week and put 10 cloves of garlic (no such thing as too
> much garlic<G>) in my blender with a cup of Fat Free Mayo and the top part
> of a stalk of parsley. Turns out this is a great dip (lots of garlic) for
> chicken nuggets, carrot long slices, celery slices ect. . . .It is garlicky
> though. Next time it will be 5 cloves.

That sounds like the garlic dip my niece served with kaftas on the
weekend. It was delicious on the meat, but it was very potent.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Friday, October 4, 2013 10:02:38 AM UTC-7, pintlar@node1 wrote:

The problem with that much RAW garlic is that it comes out your pores the next day......phew.

How about that much roasted garlic and mayo, that would be even better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> On Friday, October 4, 2013 10:02:38 AM UTC-7, pintlar@node1 wrote:
>

> The problem with that much RAW garlic is that it comes out your pores the
> next day......phew.
>
> How about that much roasted garlic and mayo, that would be even better.

That sounds nice

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 13:28:41 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> "pintlar@node1" wrote:
> >
> > I screwed up last week and put 10 cloves of garlic (no such thing as too
> > much garlic<G>) in my blender with a cup of Fat Free Mayo and the top part
> > of a stalk of parsley. Turns out this is a great dip (lots of garlic) for
> > chicken nuggets, carrot long slices, celery slices ect. . . .It is garlicky
> > though. Next time it will be 5 cloves.

> Yeah...I've learned (the hard way) that there really is a case of too
> much garlic sometimes.

Me too and I never thought I'd ever see the day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2013-10-04 3:10 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Friday, October 4, 2013 10:02:38 AM UTC-7, pintlar@node1 wrote:
>

> The problem with that much RAW garlic is that it comes out your pores the next day......phew.
>
> How about that much roasted garlic and mayo, that would be even better.

It would be milder and easier on our friends, but there is world of
difference in taste between raw and roasted. Garlic mayo is an
excellent dip.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/4/2013 3:10 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Friday, October 4, 2013 10:02:38 AM UTC-7, pintlar@node1 wrote:
>

> The problem with that much RAW garlic is that it comes out your pores the next day......phew.
>
> How about that much roasted garlic and mayo, that would be even better.

I love roasted garlic! A good crusty loaf of bread, sliced and
lightly toasted. A roasted head of garlic. Squeeze the roasted garlic
cloves onto the bread, drizzle with olive oil. Maybe a sprinkle of salt
if you're so inclined. Sorry, not a dip, but really tasty garlic bread!

Jill

Here's an easy one.......... Tommy Joe General Cooking 0 19-02-2012 03:38 AM
Easy Way Tea TaeHo Tea 0 13-12-2009 08:14 AM
Easy McTarget Martin Willett Restaurants 39 10-02-2007 03:29 PM
This is too easy! [email protected] Winemaking 1 31-07-2006 05:25 PM
Well, That Was Easy Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 34 05-02-2004 10:30 PM