FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cutlery and More's MIU conical burr coffee bean grinder arrived! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/425772-re-cutlery-mores-miu.html)

mawil1013 26-09-2013 12:09 PM

Cutlery and More's MIU conical burr coffee bean grinder arrived!

On 9/26/2013 12:14 AM, wrote:
snip
> I have a Bodum and the grind can easily be adjusted from very coarse to very fine. No need to re-grind.

Same with this one, adjustable opening and mechanical timer, its just,
that the plates look sooo tiny and fragile!

John Kuthe[_2_] 26-09-2013 12:29 PM

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:09:11 -0400, mawil1013 > wrote:

>On 9/26/2013 12:14 AM, wrote:
> snip
>> I have a Bodum and the grind can easily be adjusted from very coarse to very fine. No need to re-grind.
>>

>Same with this one, adjustable opening and mechanical timer, its just,
>that the plates look sooo tiny and fragile!

That's why I bought a backup. I figure either the little plastic bin
which is 100% necessary for it's operation will fail or the burr
grinder plates will need replacing eventually, and at the price they
are cheap enough tyo just have a backup unit.

I HATE coffee failures! I confess, I am an addict!

John Kuthe...