Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default bless me father

'Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.' The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?' 'Yes, Father, it is.' 'And who was the girl you were with?' 'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.' "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" 'I cannot say.' 'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?' 'I'll never tell.' 'Was it Nina Capelli?' 'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.' 'Was it Cathy Piriano?' 'My lips are sealed Father.' 'Well then, was it Rosa DiAngelo?' 'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'
The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?' 'Four month's vacation and five excellent Leads.'
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2013 12:16 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> 'Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.' The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?' 'Yes, Father, it is.' 'And who was the girl you were with?' 'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.' "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" 'I cannot say.' 'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?' 'I'll never tell.' 'Was it Nina Capelli?' 'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.' 'Was it Cathy Piriano?' 'My lips are sealed Father.' 'Well then, was it Rosa DiAngelo?' 'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'
> The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'
>
> Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?' 'Four month's vacation and five excellent Leads.'

LOLOL!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> 'Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.' The
> priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?' 'Yes, Father, it is.' 'And
> who was the girl you were with?' 'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want
> to ruin her reputation.' "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner
> or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" 'I cannot
> say.' 'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?' 'I'll never tell.' 'Was it Nina
> Capelli?' 'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.' 'Was it Cathy Piriano?' 'My
> lips are sealed Father.' 'Well then, was it Rosa DiAngelo?' 'Please,
> Father, I cannot tell you.'
> The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire
> that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now
> for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'
>
> Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and
> whispers, 'What'd you get?' 'Four month's vacation and five excellent
> Leads.'

<g> I've stolen that one

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2013 11:16 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
> 'Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.' The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?' 'Yes, Father, it is.' 'And who was the girl you were with?' 'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.' "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" 'I cannot say.' 'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?' 'I'll never tell.' 'Was it Nina Capelli?' 'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.' 'Was it Cathy Piriano?' 'My lips are sealed Father.' 'Well then, was it Rosa DiAngelo?' 'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'
> The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'
>
> Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?' 'Four month's vacation and five excellent Leads.'

LOL!

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Wilder[_1_] View Post
[...]

I Priest has a confession coming up and wants to head out for a beer quick, so he asks the church custodian to sit in for him for a half hour. He says, "just listen to their confessions and give out their penance from the little helper sheet I have in the booth." "Okie-Doke!" says the custian.

A married man enters and reveals he has gotten a blow job from outside his marriage. The custodian looks that the list of things required to rectify a cheating blow job. Nothing. He notices an alter boy behind the booth and sticks his head out quickly to ask "hey, alterboy! What's Father usually give for a blowjob?"

The alterboy pauses and says, "Gee, I don't know about anyone else, but he usually gives me a Coke and Snickers."

GOD BLESS THIS USA! Steve Werts General Cooking 6 25-01-2017 01:15 PM
GOD BLESS THE USA! Steve Werts General Cooking 0 21-01-2017 12:02 AM
To Bless My Love, Please Cook This Chinese Dish Christina Milia Recipes 8 06-12-2010 05:45 PM
Bless me Father bbq Barbecue 21 29-07-2010 03:14 AM
My father Beach Runner Vegan 3 22-08-2005 07:18 PM