FoodBanter.com

-   -   knowledge about cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/424690-knowledge-about-cooking.html)

ethanji 01-07-2013 03:42 PM

knowledge about cooking

i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

Lamey[_6_] 01-07-2013 09:02 PM

knowledge about cooking

In article >,
says...

>i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
>problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

Take out?

--

GIT-R-DONE !

In article >,
says...

"you are the ones who are responsible for the way me and others are
assholes"

Jeßus[_3_] 01-07-2013 09:13 PM

knowledge about cooking

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:42:31 +0100, ethanji
> wrote:

>i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
>problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

Cannibalism is outlawed in most countries, have you thought about
cooking something other than girlfriends as an alternative?

Cheryl[_3_] 01-07-2013 09:42 PM

knowledge about cooking

On 7/1/2013 4:13 PM, Jeßus wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:42:31 +0100, ethanji
> > wrote:
>
>> i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
>> problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

> Cannibalism is outlawed in most countries, have you thought about
> cooking something other than girlfriends as an alternative?

LOL

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

casa bona[_2_] 01-07-2013 11:11 PM

knowledge about cooking

On 7/1/2013 4:10 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:42:31 +0100, ethanji wrote:
>
>> i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
>> problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

> Does masturbating give you the munchies?
>
> -sw

Steve, you really are a sickie.

Steve Freides[_2_] 02-07-2013 02:34 PM

knowledge about cooking

ethanji wrote:
> i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
> problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

As with anything else, pick an appropriate challenge, not an
insurmountable one. Start by buying frozen food you can heat up at home
and, from there, move gradually into things that involve more
sophisticated preparation.

E.g., buy frozen hamburgers, a package of hamburger buns, and some
grated cheese, and "cook" yourself a cheeseburger. Scrambled eggs is
another new-to-cooking project anyone can do - crack eggs in a bowl with
a bit of salt and pepper, beat them, then place into a hot frying pan
with a bit of oil in it, and stir while they solidify. Make yourself
toast to go along with the eggs, have a container of milk or another
beverage in your frigerator.

-S-

news 02-07-2013 04:14 PM

knowledge about cooking

"ethanji" wrote in message ...

i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

Why is having no girlfriend a problem with your cooking? Cook for yourself,
you sexist slob.

jmcquown[_2_] 03-07-2013 02:25 AM

knowledge about cooking

On 7/2/2013 9:34 AM, Steve Freides wrote:
> ethanji wrote:
>> i am at my home alone and i am having no any girlfriend so there is
>> problem of cooking... how may i can manage it alone??

> As with anything else, pick an appropriate challenge, not an
> insurmountable one. Start by buying frozen food you can heat up at home
> and, from there, move gradually into things that involve more
> sophisticated preparation.
>
> E.g., buy frozen hamburgers, a package of hamburger buns, and some
> grated cheese, and "cook" yourself a cheeseburger. Scrambled eggs is
> another new-to-cooking project anyone can do - crack eggs in a bowl with
> a bit of salt and pepper, beat them, then place into a hot frying pan
> with a bit of oil in it, and stir while they solidify. Make yourself
> toast to go along with the eggs, have a container of milk or another
> beverage in your frigerator.
>
> -S-

LOLOL! School's out for summer! (Here's where I miss Blake slamming my
"schools out" posts.) What you're suggesting is entirely too
complicated. Cheeseburgers? Yikes! Scrambled eggs? Doubtful. I
doubt the OP has ever made scrambled eggs, much less had a girlfriend. ;)

Jill