Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Letter to my county councilman and county executive

New York City banned trans fat 6 years ago, and it has been 100% positive.
The entire state of California did the same 5 years ago. Boston also banned
trans fat. So did Philadelphia, and many other cities.
http://www.fitfrying.com/map/trans-f...php?state=Ohio

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/16/health...ban-paying-off
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul.../me-transfat26
http://www.bphc.org/programs/cib/chr...ages/Home.aspx
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/17066429/n.../#.UbCvUkCG03s

It's time to protect citizens. The overwhelming majority of fast food and
other chain restaurants have already responded to public pressure, but
not everyone is on board. This is a public health issue, and there is really
no reason not to do this. I look forward to your replies.

--Bryan

LA county Fair. Dimitri General Cooking 9 04-09-2010 08:27 AM
County Fair The Cook Preserving 0 19-09-2007 01:39 PM
County Fair The Cook Preserving 0 14-08-2007 08:04 PM
Orange County, CA Dale Williams Wine 1 05-01-2005 09:36 PM
My county fair Melba's Jammin' Preserving 0 14-08-2004 01:43 AM