FoodBanter.com

-   -   Letter to my county councilman and county executive (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/424362-letter-my-county-councilman.html)

Vegan Earthworm Holocaust 06-06-2013 04:55 PM

Letter to my county councilman and county executive

New York City banned trans fat 6 years ago, and it has been 100% positive.
The entire state of California did the same 5 years ago. Boston also banned
trans fat. So did Philadelphia, and many other cities.
http://www.fitfrying.com/map/trans-f...php?state=Ohio

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/16/health...ban-paying-off
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul.../me-transfat26
http://www.bphc.org/programs/cib/chr...ages/Home.aspx
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/17066429/n.../#.UbCvUkCG03s

It's time to protect citizens. The overwhelming majority of fast food and
other chain restaurants have already responded to public pressure, but
not everyone is on board. This is a public health issue, and there is really
no reason not to do this. I look forward to your replies.

--Bryan