Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Two Peas In A Pod

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>Always together and survived the winter:
>http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>
>If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
>click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
>Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
>Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
> >Always together and survived the winter:
> >http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
> >
> >If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
> >click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
> >Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
> >Next Cali goes to the Vet.

> Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
> http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
> Janet US

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much.
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...l?sor t=3&o=9

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:04:43 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Always together and survived the winter:
>> >http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>> >
>> >If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
>> >click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
>> >Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
>> >Next Cali goes to the Vet.

>> Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
>> http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
>> Janet US

>I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
>that way because I like chicken gravy too much.
>http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...l?sor t=3&o=9

No worries, a fond does form in the bottom of the pan. Remove veggies
and chicken, pour off excess fat and proceed for gravy. Let me know
how it goes.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:20:55 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> wrote:

> No worries, a fond does form in the bottom of the pan. Remove veggies
> and chicken, pour off excess fat and proceed for gravy. Let me know
> how it goes.

Great! I was afraid the potatoes would soak it all up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 10:04*am, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick
>
> > wrote:
> > On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > > wrote:

> > >Always together and survived the winter:
> > >http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

> > >If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
> > >click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
> > >Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
> > >Next Cali goes to the Vet.

> > Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
> >http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
> > Janet US

> I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
> that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...
>
> --
> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

Those look like cats to me, not chickens!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:20:20 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

> On Apr 5, 10:04*am, sf > wrote:
> > On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick
> >
> > > wrote:
> > > On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1

> > > Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
> > >http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
> > > Janet US

> > I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
> > that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...
> >

> Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

I don't do cats, especially here. If you followed the link I posted
or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" wrote...

>Always together and survived the winter:
>http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>
>If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
>click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
>Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
>Next Cali goes to the Vet.

They look like a nice pair, Sheldon. It's obvious you take very good care
of them over the winter.

I take it Cali hasn't been fixed yet?

bill n

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" wrote...

>Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
>http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk

Beautiful kitties, Janet!
bill n
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 10:56*am, Brooklyn1 > wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sweet babies!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 11:44*am, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:20:20 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 5, 10:04*am, sf > wrote:
> > > On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick

> > > I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
> > > that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171..photobucket.com/user/g...tchcockChicken...

> > Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

> I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
> or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
> below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.
>
> --
> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:43:34 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

> On Apr 5, 11:44*am, sf > wrote:
> > On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:20:20 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
> > wrote:

> > > Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

> > I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
> > or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
> > below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.
> >

> Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!

FWIW, from this end - I thought you were the cranky one.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Apr 5, 11:44*am, sf > wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:20:20 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
>> wrote:

>> > Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

>> I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
>> or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
>> below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.
>>
>> --
>> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

>Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!

Cellulite ass only changed the topic because it was my post,
triplescoop butt claims to have me killfiled and didn't want to
address me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 1:14*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:43:34 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 5, 11:44*am, sf > wrote:

> > > I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
> > > or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
> > > below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

> > Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!

> FWIW, from this end - I thought you were the cranky one.
>
> --
> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

Well, I wasn't sure what chicken had to do with Sheldon's picture of
his cats. Maybe you should have started your own topic?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 9:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Always together and survived the winter:
> http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>
> If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
> click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
> Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
> Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Those are some good looking cats. I am guessing Cali is having surgery?
We had a feral cat spayed 10 days ago, we had to trap her. She did fine,
we brought her home and kept her in the house for a few days, to observe
her and give her pain medication. She was feral, so they tipped her ear
and put a tattoo on her belly. She crawled in bed and slept next to me.
On the 3rd day, we opened the cat door to let her out, she went outside,
then came right back in. Now, she stays in the house almost all the
time. We named her Kika de la Garza, after Texas' first Hispanic
legislator. Little did we know, this scraggly little cat would become a
pet.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 11:12 AM, Janet Bostwick wrote:

> Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
> http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
> Janet US

Cute cats, Janet, are they siblings?

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:35:57 -0500, Ema Nymton >
wrote:

>On 4/5/2013 11:12 AM, Janet Bostwick wrote:
>
>> Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
>> http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
>> Janet US

>Cute cats, Janet, are they siblings?
>
>Becca

yes, girls, same litter. They are feral and belong to my dog. We are
allowed to feed them, but all their interaction is with our German
Shorthaired Pointer. Their mother chose him as her babysitter when
the girls were just a couple of weeks old while she went off for a
couple of hours each afternoon. Obviously a good time girl who wasn't
ready for motherhood. Actually, she left her litter of 7 with him.
When you watched, you could practically see him counting to make sure
everyone was there. It was fun to see.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 10:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> Always together and survived the winter:
> http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>
> If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
> click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
> Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
> Next Cali goes to the Vet.

I'm glad Newt has a furry friend! Of course, you're his human friend
and he's lucky to have you.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 12:12 PM, Janet Bostwick wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
> > wrote:
>
>> Always together and survived the winter:
>> http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>>
>> If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
>> click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
>> Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
>> Next Cali goes to the Vet.

> Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
> http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
> Janet US

Love it!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 2:20 PM, merryb wrote:
> On Apr 5, 10:04 am, sf > wrote:
>> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick
>>
>> > wrote:
>>> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1

>>> Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
>>> http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
>>> Janet US

>> I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
>> that way because I like chicken gravy too much. http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...
>>
>> --
>> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

> Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

LOL! I got a little worried too after seeing the cat pictures then a
picture of cooking chicken. Just think what someone who doesn't read
English might have thought of that progression. hehe

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 9:35 PM, Ema Nymton wrote:

> Those are some good looking cats. I am guessing Cali is having surgery?
> We had a feral cat spayed 10 days ago, we had to trap her. She did fine,
> we brought her home and kept her in the house for a few days, to observe
> her and give her pain medication. She was feral, so they tipped her ear
> and put a tattoo on her belly. She crawled in bed and slept next to me.
> On the 3rd day, we opened the cat door to let her out, she went outside,
> then came right back in. Now, she stays in the house almost all the
> time. We named her Kika de la Garza, after Texas' first Hispanic
> legislator. Little did we know, this scraggly little cat would become a
> pet.

Good going! I'm glad she adopted you. That's how I acquired my feral
cat Bonnie. She was trapped and I had her spayed with the intention of
releasing her when she recovered, but she decided to stay. Bonnie
has a tipped ear, too.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 9:47 PM, Janet Bostwick wrote:

> yes, girls, same litter. They are feral and belong to my dog. We are
> allowed to feed them, but all their interaction is with our German
> Shorthaired Pointer. Their mother chose him as her babysitter when
> the girls were just a couple of weeks old while she went off for a
> couple of hours each afternoon. Obviously a good time girl who wasn't
> ready for motherhood. Actually, she left her litter of 7 with him.
> When you watched, you could practically see him counting to make sure
> everyone was there. It was fun to see.
> Janet US

Lovely story!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:23:24 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
wrote:

> Well, I wasn't sure what chicken had to do with Sheldon's picture of
> his cats. Maybe you should have started your own topic?

It's called "thread drift", but it's obvious you didn't look at
anything... including the link she posted and you certainly do NOT
remember when she posted about that chicken dish.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 10:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Always together and survived the winter:
> http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg
>
> If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
> click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
> Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
> Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Lovely! What fluffy coats

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 10:15*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:23:24 -0700 (PDT), merryb >
> wrote:
>
> > Well, I wasn't sure what chicken had to do with Sheldon's picture of
> > his cats. Maybe you should have started your own topic?

> It's called "thread drift", but it's obvious you didn't look at
> anything... including the link she posted and you certainly do NOT
> remember when she posted about that chicken dish.
>
> --
> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

How do you know what I remember or don't? I would call that a hijack,
not a drift...

Peas and Bacon Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 3 01-04-2013 10:28 PM
peas A Moose In Love General Cooking 19 20-07-2010 09:54 PM
Mmm... Peas! Julie Bove Diabetic 24 19-05-2009 02:44 AM
peas and thank you Julia Altshuler General Cooking 15 05-07-2004 09:11 PM
peas and thank you Julia Altshuler General Cooking 5 02-07-2004 06:53 PM