Old 05-04-2013, 03:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Two Peas In A Pod

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Old 05-04-2013, 05:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:56:27 -0400, Brooklyn1
wrote:

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
Janet US
Old 05-04-2013, 06:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
Janet US

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much.
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...l?sor t=3&o=9

Old 05-04-2013, 06:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
Janet US

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much.
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...l?sor t=3&o=9

No worries, a fond does form in the bottom of the pan. Remove veggies
and chicken, pour off excess fat and proceed for gravy. Let me know
how it goes.
Janet US
Old 05-04-2013, 06:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:20:55 -0600, Janet Bostwick
wrote:

No worries, a fond does form in the bottom of the pan. Remove veggies
and chicken, pour off excess fat and proceed for gravy. Let me know
how it goes.

Great! I was afraid the potatoes would soak it all up.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
Janet US

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...

Those look like cats to me, not chickens!
Old 05-04-2013, 07:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk
Janet US

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...

Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

I don't do cats, especially here. If you followed the link I posted
or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" wrote...

Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

They look like a nice pair, Sheldon. It's obvious you take very good care
of them over the winter.

I take it Cali hasn't been fixed yet?

bill n

Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" wrote...

Always together and survived the winter, The Twins.
http://tinyurl.com/cynsapk

Beautiful kitties, Janet!
bill n
Old 05-04-2013, 08:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 5, 10:56*am, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sweet babies!!

Old 05-04-2013, 08:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171..photobucket.com/user/g...tchcockChicken...

Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!
Old 05-04-2013, 09:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Apr 5, 10:04*am, sf wrote:
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...

Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!

FWIW, from this end - I thought you were the cranky one.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

[...]

Cellulite ass only changed the topic because it was my post,
triplescoop butt claims to have me killfiled and didn't want to
address me.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Apr 5, 10:04*am, sf wrote:
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:12:47 -0600, Janet Bostwick

I'm still in love with your chicken, but I'll probably never do it
that way because I like chicken gravy too much. * *http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...tchcockChicken...

Those look like cats to me, not chickens!

I don't do cats, especially here. *If you followed the link I posted
or even looked at what was right next to her photo in the thumbnails
below the large image, you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Gosh you're cranky- I was just kidding!

FWIW, from this end - I thought you were the cranky one.

Well, I wasn't sure what chicken had to do with Sheldon's picture of
his cats. Maybe you should have started your own topic?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2013 9:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Always together and survived the winter:
http://i48.tinypic.com/ru42mg.jpg

If you click on the image and then click on "View Raw Image" and then
click on the picture again the photo will enlarge substantially..
Newt's torn ear was repaired but it's still a wee bit shorter.
Next Cali goes to the Vet.

Those are some good looking cats. I am guessing Cali is having surgery?
We had a feral cat spayed 10 days ago, we had to trap her. She did fine,
we brought her home and kept her in the house for a few days, to observe
her and give her pain medication. She was feral, so they tipped her ear
and put a tattoo on her belly. She crawled in bed and slept next to me.
On the 3rd day, we opened the cat door to let her out, she went outside,
then came right back in. Now, she stays in the house almost all the
time. We named her Kika de la Garza, after Texas' first Hispanic
legislator. Little did we know, this scraggly little cat would become a
pet.

Becca

Peas and Bacon Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 3 01-04-2013 10:28 PM
peas A Moose In Love General Cooking 19 20-07-2010 09:54 PM
Mmm... Peas! Julie Bove Diabetic 24 19-05-2009 02:44 AM
peas and thank you Julia Altshuler General Cooking 15 05-07-2004 09:11 PM
peas and thank you Julia Altshuler General Cooking 5 02-07-2004 06:53 PM