Old 07-02-2013, 03:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Yo Mario! You're so uncouth.

A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 7:07*am, A Moose in Love wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. *Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. *He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. *Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. *Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

She's probably had other things from Mario in her mouth.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
wrote:

A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? I'm glad to see
that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
otherwise. They're acting like close friends and family act with each
other and not feeding strangers in the audience. I can see being
careful in a commercial situation, but at home? That's completely
over the top for me. Get a life.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. *Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. *He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. *Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. *Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? *I'm glad to see
that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
otherwise. *They're acting like close friends and family act with each
other and not feeding strangers in the audience. *I can see being
careful in a commercial situation, but at home? *That's completely
over the top for me. *Get a life.

--

WOW!

That's exactly what I said when I read your ridiculous post.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? I'm glad to see
that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
otherwise. They're acting like close friends and family act with each
other and not feeding strangers in the audience. I can see being
careful in a commercial situation, but at home? That's completely
over the top for me. Get a life.

--

WOW!

That's exactly what I said when I read your ridiculous post.

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?
btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:27:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
wrote:

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?

What is so horrible? Sure, you don't want to do that in a
professional setting. But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.

btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.

Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?

What is so horrible? *Sure, you don't want to do that in a
professional setting. *But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.

btw, you're an idiot. *Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. *Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? *I hope so for your sake.

Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

And you are not disgusted so easily by my post; hypocrite?

Old 08-02-2013, 12:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?

What is so horrible? Sure, you don't want to do that in a
professional setting. But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.

btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.

Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

Wow. You seem to be obsessed with testicles these days.

He is right. It is is gross for people to be sharing spoons with
relative strangers. My wife and I share spoons. I don't like my son to
use my razor.

Old 08-02-2013, 12:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?

What is so horrible? *Sure, you don't want to do that in a
professional setting. *But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.

btw, you're an idiot. *Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. *Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? *I hope so for your sake.

Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

Wow. You seem to be obsessed with testicles these days.

He is right. It is is gross for people to be sharing spoons with
relative strangers. My wife and I share spoons. I don't like my son to
use my razor.

Can your daughter use your razor?

Old 08-02-2013, 09:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/7/2013 5:07 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Ha ha, they messed up - evidently they're special little buddies or they
want it to appear as if they are. You must keep and use this knowledge.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

On 2/7/2013 5:07 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Ha ha, they messed up - evidently they're special little buddies or they
want it to appear as if they are. You must keep and use this knowledge.

Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh
Old 09-02-2013, 12:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/8/2013 1:22 PM, Gary wrote:

Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh

The wife and I are convinced that the overly friendly handyman that
works around here is a serial killer. Hopefully, we're wrong, very
wrong... :-)
Old 09-02-2013, 12:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

On 2/8/2013 1:22 PM, Gary wrote:

Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh

The wife and I are convinced that the overly friendly handyman that
works around here is a serial killer. Hopefully, we're wrong, very
wrong... :-)

You know that often turns out though.... "He always seemed like the nicest
guy," says all the neighbors. hahaha
Old 09-02-2013, 12:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:07:50 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two

different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the

bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the

same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.

Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but I AM getting tired of seeing adults who should know better licking their fingers at public gatherings. Used to work with a gal who licked after every bite of finger food - had to stop eating with her. She wasn't exactly quiet about it either.

Chef Mario Batali...... what gives?? PeterL2 General Cooking 60 17-10-2009 10:28 AM
Tomato Sauce ala Mario koko General Cooking 10 13-10-2009 01:38 PM
Mario's Lasagna pan Dee Dovey Cooking Equipment 11 17-07-2009 10:52 PM
Mario Batali hermit General Cooking 18 09-10-2007 04:54 PM
Eastside Mario's Genny Restaurants 7 31-07-2004 04:10 AM