Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Yo Mario! You're so uncouth.

A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 7:07*am, A Moose in Love > wrote:
> A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. *Two
> different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. *He put a spoon in the
> bean soup and tasted it. *Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> Yuch. *Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

She's probably had other things from Mario in her mouth.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
> different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
> bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? I'm glad to see
that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
otherwise. They're acting like close friends and family act with each
other and not feeding strangers in the audience. I can see being
careful in a commercial situation, but at home? That's completely
over the top for me. Get a life.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 2:55*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
>
> > wrote:
> > A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. *Two
> > different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. *He put a spoon in the
> > bean soup and tasted it. *Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> > same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> > Yuch. *Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

> Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? *I'm glad to see
> that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
> otherwise. *They're acting like close friends and family act with each
> other and not feeding strangers in the audience. *I can see being
> careful in a commercial situation, but at home? *That's completely
> over the top for me. *Get a life.
>
> --

WOW!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:02:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2:55*pm, sf > wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> >
> > > wrote:
> > > A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. *Two
> > > different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. *He put a spoon in the
> > > bean soup and tasted it. *Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> > > same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> > > Yuch. *Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

> > Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? *I'm glad to see
> > that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
> > otherwise. *They're acting like close friends and family act with each
> > other and not feeding strangers in the audience. *I can see being
> > careful in a commercial situation, but at home? *That's completely
> > over the top for me. *Get a life.
> >
> > --

> WOW!

That's exactly what I said when I read your ridiculous post.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 4:29*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:02:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
>

> > wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 2:55 pm, sf > wrote:
> > > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:07:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love

> > > Are you as antiseptic at home as you come across? I'm glad to see
> > > that nitpickers like you haven't intimidated them into doing it
> > > otherwise. They're acting like close friends and family act with each
> > > other and not feeding strangers in the audience. I can see being
> > > careful in a commercial situation, but at home? That's completely
> > > over the top for me. Get a life.

> > > --

> > WOW!

> That's exactly what I said when I read your ridiculous post.

What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
technique?
btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:27:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
> technique?

What is so horrible? Sure, you don't want to do that in a
professional setting. But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.

> btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
> told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
> hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.

Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 6:16*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:27:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
>
> > wrote:
>
> > What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
> > technique?

> What is so horrible? *Sure, you don't want to do that in a
> professional setting. *But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
> chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.
>
> > btw, you're an idiot. *Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
> > told. *Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
> > hole you have dug for yourself??? *I hope so for your sake.

> Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

And you are not disgusted so easily by my post; hypocrite?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 07/02/2013 6:16 PM, sf wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:27:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> > wrote:
>

>> What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
>> technique?

> What is so horrible? Sure, you don't want to do that in a
> professional setting. But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
> chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.
>
>> btw, you're an idiot. Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
>> told. Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
>> hole you have dug for yourself??? I hope so for your sake.

> Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

Wow. You seem to be obsessed with testicles these days.

He is right. It is is gross for people to be sharing spoons with
relative strangers. My wife and I share spoons. I don't like my son to
use my razor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 4:01*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 07/02/2013 6:16 PM, sf wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:27:50 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> > > wrote:

> >> What is so ridiculous about being turned off by Mario and his spoon
> >> technique?

> > What is so horrible? *Sure, you don't want to do that in a
> > professional setting. *But they aren't teaching anyone how to be a
> > chef, just demonstrating home style recipes.

> >> btw, you're an idiot. *Maybe no one's told you yet, but you need to be
> >> told. *Maybe with some education, you could climb out of the idiot
> >> hole you have dug for yourself??? *I hope so for your sake.

> > Grow a pair if you're that disgusted so easily.

> Wow. You seem to be obsessed with testicles these days.
>
> He is right. It is is gross for people to be sharing spoons with
> relative strangers. My wife and I share spoons. I don't like my son to
> use my razor.

Can your daughter use your razor?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/7/2013 5:07 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
> different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
> bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

Ha ha, they messed up - evidently they're special little buddies or they
want it to appear as if they are. You must keep and use this knowledge.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On 2/7/2013 5:07 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> > A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
> > different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
> > bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
> > same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
> > Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.
> >

> Ha ha, they messed up - evidently they're special little buddies or they
> want it to appear as if they are. You must keep and use this knowledge.

Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/8/2013 1:22 PM, Gary wrote:

> Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
> molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh

The wife and I are convinced that the overly friendly handyman that
works around here is a serial killer. Hopefully, we're wrong, very
wrong... :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On 2/8/2013 1:22 PM, Gary wrote:
> >
> > Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
> > molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh
> >

> The wife and I are convinced that the overly friendly handyman that
> works around here is a serial killer. Hopefully, we're wrong, very
> wrong... :-)

You know that often turns out though.... "He always seemed like the nicest
guy," says all the neighbors. hahaha
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, February 7, 2013 10:07:50 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:
> A couple of weeks ago, Mario made some stuff on 'The Chew'. Two
>
> different soups; a bean soup and a punkin soup. He put a spoon in the
>
> bean soup and tasted it. Then he went into the punkin soop with the
>
> same spoon and gave it to Clara; she put it into her mouth.
>
> Yuch. Stuff like this, it drivah me crazy.

I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but I AM getting tired of seeing adults who should know better licking their fingers at public gatherings. Used to work with a gal who licked after every bite of finger food - had to stop eating with her. She wasn't exactly quiet about it either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 8, 2013 7:05:57 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> The wife and I are convinced that the overly friendly handyman that
>
> works around here is a serial killer. Hopefully, we're wrong, very
>
> wrong... :-)

Have him in for coffee and collect some dna NOW.

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

[quote='Dave Smith
He is right. It is is gross for people to be sharing spoons with
relative strangers. My wife and I share spoons. I don't like my son to
use my razor.[/QUOTE]

Here here..double dittos. Good sanitation is always a priority in a ship shape operation. The limeys whupped the krauts because they put a burlap bag over the apple crate to keep out the green toilet flies from nosing around in the latrine ya know? I make it a rule to not eat after nobody but me. Dont make me come up there. Thanks.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmia View Post
I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but I AM getting tired of seeing adults who should know better licking their fingers at public gatherings. Used to work with a gal who licked after every bite of finger food - had to stop eating with her. She wasn't exactly quiet about it either.
This is really striking sorta close to home because I know this guy who was a Fireman/Slab Saver which they have rotating K P duty you see. This guy have the soup on to boil..pick his nose..scratch his coola..and stir the soup all with the same hand. That seems a bit kinky to disinterested parties. Or maybe some are too picky?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/8/2013 4:07 PM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Friday, February 8, 2013 7:05:57 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> The wife and I are convinced that the overly friendly handyman that
>>
>> works around here is a serial killer. Hopefully, we're wrong, very
>>
>> wrong... :-)

> Have him in for coffee and collect some dna NOW.

This is a good idea. We won't be having him in our home however. They
start making their plans to do you in once they enter your house. I'll
bet the guy smokes and all we need to do is search the ashtray in his
van. Maybe we'll find stuff like duct tape and rope and photographs of
dead people.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Mario kind of creeps me out. I've got him pegged is some pervert child
> molester. I'm sure I'm wrong with that. I sure hope I am. heheheh

That's 24-karat projection, Mr. Republican.

Chef Mario Batali...... what gives?? PeterL2 General Cooking 60 17-10-2009 10:28 AM
Tomato Sauce ala Mario koko General Cooking 10 13-10-2009 01:38 PM
Mario's Lasagna pan Dee Dovey Cooking Equipment 11 17-07-2009 10:52 PM
Mario Batali hermit General Cooking 18 09-10-2007 04:54 PM
Eastside Mario's Genny Restaurants 7 31-07-2004 04:10 AM